Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=wildbill2u;10181410]

I actually know quite a bit about black history. I understand the underpinning of black counter-racism. Today, there are far more assaults on whites by blacks apparently trying to get back at the "Polar Bears" by assaulting white men and women with blitz attacks. In most media those people responsible for the attacks are just reported as "youths" I don't know that papering over the truth of black on white violence brings us closer together, but that just seems to be part of the bill we are all still paying for past wrongs. If you feel that it helps as reparations, then support them.

I asked you a simple question ....... damn dude, not you too!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wild Bill 2 U......... it was a simple question; hopefully everyone can & will choose to take time and read the information ( history ) readily available to us. If you know as much as you claim to, the majority of the “takes” on this board should repulse you from a humanity standpoint if for no other reason. Tell me about your feelings on Tuskegee if you will......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. Who are the Simpson's going to get to play the "yellow" characters - not Asian but "yellow" ? Some people in this country - Pop included - need to get over themselves. White people are walking around guilt-ridden for the color of their skin. that. If you're a good person, you're a good person. Nobody has to pay for the sins of their fathers. If that was the case, you'd need to start blaming the Africans who sold their brothers to European slave traders.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. Who are the Simpson's going to get to play the "yellow" characters - not Asian but "yellow" ? Some people in this country - Pop included - need to get over themselves. White people are walking around guilt-ridden for the color of their skin. that. If you're a good person, you're a good person. Nobody has to pay for the sins of their fathers. If that was the case, you'd need to start blaming the Africans who sold their brothers to European slave traders.
    Ok......

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop should be the new spokesman for Papa John's. He's super-woke... and he has pizza right there on his face.

"Pop-A-John's. Take a knee !"

"At Pop-A-Johns, nothing on our pizzas is orange."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on guys, get it together!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After we ask all white people to take a penitent knee for “the sins of their forefathers” perhaps we can ask them to wear a scarlet “W” on their chests.
    Just to extend this part:

Out of 330 million Americans, there would have to be a significant number that both look white and have no ancestors that were slave owners/traders, supported slavery, etc. Many of those have ancestry that doesn't even reach America until well after slavery ended. What would one of the "woke" liberals expect them to do? Apologize for things their ancestors didn't do?

Sure, there are plenty of Americans who have ancestors who did own slaves. But you can't tell who they are just by looking at them, and (gasp!) not all of them are white.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to extend this part:

Out of 330 million Americans, there would have to be a significant number that both look white and have no ancestors that were slave owners/traders, supported slavery, etc. Many of those have ancestry that doesn't even reach America until well after slavery ended. What would one of the "woke" liberals expect them to do? Apologize for things their ancestors didn't do?

Sure, there are plenty of Americans who have ancestors who did own slaves. But you can't tell who they are just by looking at them, and (gasp!) not all of them are white.
    I’m truly speechless captain obvious....... No worries though, it will all work out

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do all you guys have every statistic known to man but know very little about your fellow Black Americans history? I’ll wait..........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most people in the south didn't own slaves. Only the rich people did. As a matter of fact, a lot of people took the "indentured servant" route to get over here from Europe. Somehow the rich people convinced the poor whites that they were "better" than the poor blacks. This led poor white people who had literally nothing to be convinced that slavery was good and black people should be slaves.

Do you see a trend here? Rich people love making poor whites feel like they can be part of the club. News flash, morons: you'll never get in. Those rich s will never, ever, ever include you. They DON'T GIVE A ABOUT YOU. They just use your racism to distract you. In reality, they see no difference between your poor white ass and the poor black man. They just use your racism to exploit things to get what they want. And if you try to stand in the way, they'll do awful things to you just like they do to the black man.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most people in the south didn't own slaves. Only the rich people did. As a matter of fact, a lot of people took the "indentured servant" route to get over here from Europe. Somehow the rich people convinced the poor whites that they were "better" than the poor blacks. This led poor white people who had literally nothing to be convinced that slavery was good and black people should be slaves.

Do you see a trend here? Rich people love making poor whites feel like they can be part of the club. News flash, morons: you'll never get in. Those rich s will never, ever, ever include you. They DON'T GIVE A ABOUT YOU. They just use your racism to distract you. In reality, they see no difference between your poor white ass and the poor black man. They just use your racism to exploit things to get what they want. And if you try to stand in the way, they'll do awful things to you just like they do to the black man.
    Whoa! Check mate biatches!!

Thread Information