Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL. Closeted much? Butthurt and self-loathing is no way to go through life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't get to invalidate some people's arguments because they never lived in a ghetto, and not invalidate Pop's because he never lived in a ghetto. If you need to have things both ways, you don't have an argument.

When the revolution comes, Pop's house in the Dominion will get torched with all the rest. I just found out that a friend of mine lost his business in Santa Monica, and his insurance isn't going to pay. He thought all his virtue signalling over the decades, plus the fact that he's Hispanic would protect him. Now he's all disillusioned, but educated. He's got a still from a video with a guy carrying two flat screens down the sidewalk in front of his place. He's pretty sure it's the same guy who put the first brick through his front window before the locusts came in.

He sounded just like you a month ago. "Muh justice."
    The guy is probably an under cover cop stirring .

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Closeted much? Butthurt and self-loathing is no way to go through life.
    LOL look in the mirror. Here you go...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't get to invalidate some people's arguments because they never lived in a ghetto, and not invalidate Pop's because he never lived in a ghetto. If you need to have things both ways, you don't have an argument.

When the revolution comes, Pop's house in the Dominion will get torched with all the rest. I just found out that a friend of mine lost his business in Santa Monica, and his insurance isn't going to pay. He thought all his virtue signalling over the decades, plus the fact that he's Hispanic would protect him. Now he's all disillusioned, but educated. He's got a still from a video with a guy carrying two flat screens down the sidewalk in front of his place. He's pretty sure it's the same guy who put the first brick through his front window before the locusts came in.

So he gets butt ed by the system, because his insurance didnt pay, and he’s now Dirty Harry? I’d question his belief beforehand if he flips over that quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he gets butt ed by the system, because his insurance didnt pay, and he’s now Dirty Harry? I’d question his belief beforehand if he flips over that quickly.
    Insurance is such a con if you don't have the money or legal team to actually enforce the contract. Still can't believe the story of the guy who bought pandemic insurance for his theater chain in Houston and then got denied by Lloyd's of London in April. Well, I shouldn't say can't believe, I definitely believe it. But man like that would make me want to go torch their offices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he needs to live in the ghetto, otherwise his argument is not valid?
    yeah, somehow I don’t see pop moving from the Dominion to live in Converse anytime soon.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is welcome to have his opinions, even if they don't always align with my own. I just wish he still had the same passion for coaching basketball and connecting with his players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hate to break it to you, but there's no revolution coming, so I didn't read past "when the revolution comes".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, somehow I don’t see pop moving from the Dominion to live in Converse anytime soon.
    He already visits the ghetto east side every time there's a game, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He already visits the ghetto east side every time there's a game, tbh
    And after the game he goes right back to his safe guarded/gated community. And I’m sure if the arena had been built on the NW side he would never leave that area lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention the notion that peaceful protesters are somehow equal to vandals and looters. This is the pathetic racist story we get to hear.

BTW, I live 10 mins away from Santa Monica, there were 3-4 hours of peaceful protests, and then some vandal opportunists (which nobody likes) trashed some businesses. Absolutely de able, and nothing to do with what's being protested (or what Pop is referring to).

Fortunately for your friend, there will be no shortage of help heading his way, especially since he's Hispanic... he also needs a better lawyer, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And after the game he goes right back to his safe guarded/gated community. And I’m sure if the arena had been built on the NW side he would never leave that area lol
    lol, but seriously, how does that invalidates his opinion? It's especially re ed criticism coming from bunker fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, but seriously, how does that invalidates his opinion? It's especially re ed criticism coming from bunker fans.
    He certainly has a right to have what ever opinion he wants about politics or racism in America. I didn’t vote for trump and I live a few miles away from the dominion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He certainly has a right to have what ever opinion he wants about politics or racism in America. I didn’t vote for trump and I live a few miles away from the dominion.
    Exactly, and it's not like he's not heavily involved in the community, charity, good causes, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of our white ancestors were busy committing genocide against black people.
    Speak for yourself. My not so distant ancestors were too busy trying to survive gulag in siberia just 70-80 years ago. so we couldn't give a about your people killing blacks and i dont have to feel any guilt for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speak for yourself. My not so distant ancestors were too busy trying to survive gulag in siberia just 70-80 years ago. so we couldn't give a about your people killing blacks and i dont have to feel any guilt for that.
    That's why I said lots of, not all of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is welcome to have his opinions, even if they don't always align with my own. I just wish he still had the same passion for coaching basketball and connecting with his players.
    Yup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen video of police do the same thing to a white person so I gave up on the bull video after 39 seconds . BLM is built on a mountain of lies. This movement is the works of Democrats and mainstream media manipulating the masses. They do the same thing with women via their invented "wage gap". They don't care about facts. They care about making people outraged so they can achieve their political agenda.
    Andy Ngo is a proud boy (nazi) sympathizer. You're an ignorant fool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoken with so much compassion and empathy for others suffering. How 'murikan of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's home was for sale recently. I thought he was moving to Seattle or where ever his winery is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both teams played hard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Garbage

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love when rich 1% liberals who live in a gated community speak truth to power. Just coach POP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What can we do?
    - Fund inner city neighborhood watch groups who report to a specific police group trained to work within this region. No rookies.
    - Limit the amount of times a police officer can actually place a person in cuffs or arrest a person. Verifiable evidence needs to be in place before an arrest can occur. Severe repercussions should be put in place for restraining an individual without verifiable evidence. In medical we must check a person's pulse every 15 minutes when restrained and insure they are medically sound. A doctor's order needs to be used to retrain a patient. Police can initiate a restraint but an on call judge needs to authorize continued restraint past a certain time period. Police need to be trained to do the same thing regarding medical assessments and restraints.
    - All court fines including traffic tickets should be prorated based off income.
    - Bail laws need to be modified to a prorate of income unless deemed an international flight risk.
    - Drug possession conviction should give the defendant a right to choose a special rehab program over the conviction. As rehab has about a 30% success rate then this may have to occur several times or the rehab program needs to have some extensive controls.
    - Allow school choice to everyone. Brownsville Texas education has dramatically improved by proprietary schools opening and allowing students to register is they wish at no extra cost including transportation.
    - Men and women who need to pay child support should have their payments covered by the government while going to school that leads to higher income. These payments can be paid back without interest at the same rate once the child is 18.
    - People who have had no drug issues for 5 years can be allowed to apply, train, and drive a commercial truck including ex-prisoners.
    - State felony's, except in murder and rape, need to be removed from public records once a person has completed their sentence including probation.

tbh - These reforms not only help the black population but will also help everyone who struggles through this world regardless of race.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Pop white shaming and auditioning for a job on CNN or MSNBC again. Nothing to see here

Thread Information