Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yawn. The classic leftist strategy to call everyone a racist. You people are pathetic.

This isn't Democrat vs Republican, it's a humanity issue. You're either on the right side of it or you're a de able human being . . . but that's already established with the cult followers of that disgrace.

You idiots are too dumb to realize that the fact that he's not eloquent and speaks at your level doesn't detract from the reality that he's an elitist, privileged, sociopathic prick, who doesn't care about you or anyone who doesn't check every box of his narrow minded description of those who deserve respect.

Why do you racist s bags watch a league that's roughly 80% black? So when they're entertaining you, they're tolerable and when they're not, it's okay to treat them as sub human?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This isn't Democrat vs Republican, it's a humanity issue. You're either on the right side of it or you're a de able human being . . . but that's already established with the cult followers of that disgrace.

You idiots are too dumb to realize that the fact that he's not eloquent doesn't detract from the reality that he's an elitist, privileged, sociopathic prick, who doesn't care about you or anyone who doesn't check every box of his narrow minded description of those who deserve respect.

Why do you racist s bags watch a league that's roughly 80% black? So when they're entertaining you, they're tolerable and when they're not, it's okay to treat them as sub human?
    Yeah, I'm on the right side. I've recognized the police killed Floyd and I've recognized the BLM movement as built in large part on Dem/Media lies.

Perhaps because you are just another dumbass leftist that calls everyone a racist.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite what morons like Pop, the media, and leftists would like you to believe even the conservative white in America has less of an in-group bias than the average Hispanic or Black American.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm on the right side. I've recognized the police killed Floyd and I've recognized the BLM movement as built in large part on Dem/Media lies.

Perhaps because you are just another dumbass leftist that calls everyone a racist.
    I'm not a leftist, s bag. I'm a person with independant, rational thought, not a brainwashed cult follower like you.

You're opposing equality because of pigmentation and pretending you're not so you can feel better about yourself.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a leftist, s bag. I'm a person with independant, rational thought, not a brainwashed cult follower like you.

You're opposing equality because of pigmentation and pretending you're not so you can feel better about yourself.
    I'm glad you aspire to be a rational thinker but you execute the same stupidity as other leftists. You spew racist when in disagreement based on nothing. I haven't opposed equality based on skin color but feel free to quote where your rational brain led you to that conclusion.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yawn, this will be a cakewalk.

You are a racist. Don't get butthurt and own it.

"I'm not a racist but I have racist views".

Maybe the first step for you is to admit you are a racist.

Asked you 4 times already and I will ask you again. Have you ever stepped in the shoes of a black person or minority in America??
    Dumbass there are billion dollar companies implementing racist policies as we speak in favor of blacks. off with your bull .

Also no I've never been Black and you've never been white.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be real here. This is just whitey afraid of losing their seat at the front of the table. They don't mind if everyone else sits at the table so long as they get to eat first and as much as they want.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speak for yourself idiot, Dont worry about my race - just know I’ve walked both paths as half and half and look ambiguous along with my wife being white, who by the way is a staunch hater of White privilege as well.

So continue being a dumbass conservative who looks at the word through his own point of view and no one else’s. Like a good trump groupie would do!!

And implementing racist policies in favor of blacks lmao. So blacks finally get something white people have had for hundreds of years.

Wow you are massive idiot
    So you don't want equal treatment. You want special treatment based on skin color. Racism is foundational to the leftist ideology. You are not an exception to the rule. You are an open racist.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I generally avoid wasting my time on cult following, closet racists, but this is exactly what's being talked about with the lack of education and unwillingness to listen.

White privalege doesn't mean you couldn't have had a hard life, it just means it wasn't made harder by the color of your skin.

Black Lives Matter doesn't mean all lives don't, it just means that black ones should matter equally.

These things should be self explanatory, yet you people continue to attempt to distract from the issues to further your disgusting agenda.

The biggest problem with this country remains the fact that it's still so segregated. There shouldn't be terms such as "African-American" and "black community". If you're born and raised in the country, your's just American. People don't commonly refer to white people as "European-American" and last I checked they weren't native to the country either.

Racism is taught, but if you grow up in a diverse environment, you're far less likely to fall ill to it, no matter how you were raised.

Excellent post. spot on.

and

R Balkman - doing gods work - but unfortunately the cult has surgically sealed eyes and ears to truth.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want a picture of Pop washing Stephen Jackson’s feet while they go over his grievances with the Spurs.
    Maybe pop already did that

judging by Jack just saying on CNN - how much he loves pop...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I know is these white people would never want to be a black person or person of color. They know exactly how they are treated.
    Sometimes I think that a thought exercise...such as...

Try to imagine - and try to think through as far as you are able to;

Imagine its 1400 America and Africans “discover” America. Africans realize the gold mine they have found except for those pesky native Americans...
    So they commit Genocide of the Native Americans and begin to ins ute the best black govt the world has ever seen.

Africans realize they need to work the land to profit the resources so they decide to import European slaves to do this backbreaking work.

It works beautifully.

Africans ins ute their government and begin to write their history of how they “conquered” America from those criminal rapist native americans and explain how they had to “educate” the heathens.

Meanwhile, Euro trash slaves work the fields and are punished by their superior masters and America becomes the richest nation on the planet.

For 400 years Africans dominate. All black presidents, all black congress, all black mayors,governors, rich CEO’s,

In other words- Blacks are “born on third base” and are the envy of the civilized world- while those dirty euro slaves are very much “ungrateful”

they lust after the superior black women

and those dirty white trash live in ghettos and are lazy and dirty and act like animals....

the police “teach those animals” law and order and a system of rules is ins uted and enforce for their own good

and to keep respectable black society SAFE!

I’ll spare you the rest - but a thought exercise like this begins to put some tiny perspective on how 400 years of this rigged game manifests itself into todays Amerikkka...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes I think that a thought exercise...such as...

Try to imagine - and try to think through as far as you are able to;

Imagine its 1400 America and Africans “discover” America. Africans realize the gold mine they have found except for those pesky native Americans...
    So they commit Genocide of the Native Americans and begin to ins ute the best black govt the world has ever seen.

Africans realize they need to work the land to profit the resources so they decide to import European slaves to do this backbreaking work.

It works beautifully.

Africans ins ute their government and begin to write their history of how they “conquered” America from those criminal rapist native americans and explain how they had to “educate” the heathens.

Meanwhile, Euro trash slaves work the fields and are punished by their superior masters and America becomes the richest nation on the planet.

For 400 years Africans dominate. All black presidents, all black congress, all black mayors,governors, rich CEO’s,

In other words- Blacks are “born on third base” and are the envy of the civilized world- while those dirty euro slaves are very much “ungrateful”

they lust after the superior black women

and those dirty white trash live in ghettos and are lazy and dirty and act like animals....

the police “teach those animals” law and order and a system of rules is ins uted and enforce for their own good

and to keep respectable black society SAFE!

I’ll spare you the rest - but a thought exercise like this begins to put some tiny perspective on how 400 years of this rigged game manifests itself into todays Amerikkka...
    Are you talking about Jewish people?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol wtf. Wow. Racism is foundational to leftist ideology.

How does it not only feel to be racist and sexist but also a giant delusional trump worshipper too? I mean wow I finally got to see how a white supremacist thinks.

And thanks for putting words into my mouth that I never said about equal treatment.

I want special treatment? No I want equal treatment but White people have a lot to do before it ever gets ing close to treating a person of color equally in this country.

Lol I’m a racist but am married to a white woman. Good logic genius.
    You being married to a white person doesn't prevent you from supporting racist practices. Leftist feminists have been highlighting the fact that women can be sexist for a long time.

Yeah, racism is foundational to modern leftist ideology. That's why they are so open with their racism. To them they are doing the right thing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is said to be the highest paid coach in the NBA. can someone tell me how
    he has used some of that money to further the future for blacks in this country?
    also how does Steve Kerr Another outspoken coach spend Some of his money on charitable causes.
    Can either of these coaches match David Roberson
    Why are we comparing Pop to the actor from Con Air?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asians also don't have the history of oppression that black people do in the US. Go look at Asia and look at the massive racism and biased POV that goes on there.

Yawn. It was easier to own a trump worshipper than I actually thought.
    Just a suggestion. Please consider Japan's actions in China from the late 1930s to early 1940s. The rape of Nanking is a clear example of one group of people doing horrible things to another based on race/nationality. Another example - the Uger Muslim minority in China is being "re-educated" right now.

The actions of the 4 policemen in Minneapolis has to be dealt with through the court system. Those guys must pay the price for theirs actions or lack of actions as the case may be. These former policemen will be in all likelihood convicted after being tried. As far as I know, just about everyone (99.5%) is horrified by what happened to Floyd.

Minneapolis is a very left of center city - Minnesota is a very left of center state as well. The city of Minneapolis did a horrible job vetting some of their police officers. Now the City Council of Minneapolis wants to wind down and eventually eliminate the police force in the city. I'm not sure that kind of 180 degree action will benefit anyone.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol countered at the premise level. Great bail out technique for not addressing my points.

Yeah that’s what I thought just another racist trump supporter who loves how the country is being divived
    Again: https://scholar.harvard.edu/fryer/pu...lice-use-force

"On the most extreme use of force –officer-involved shootings – we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a suggestion. Please consider Japan's actions in China from the late 1930s to early 1940s. The rape of Nanking is a clear example of one group of people doing horrible things to another based on race/nationality. Another example - the Uger Muslim minority in China is being "re-educated" right now.

The actions of the 4 policemen in Minneapolis has to be dealt with through the court system. Those guys must pay the price for theirs actions or lack of actions as the case may be. These former policemen will be in all likelihood convicted after being tried. As far as I know, just about everyone (99.5%) is horrified by what happened to Floyd.

Minneapolis is a very left of center city - Minnesota is a very left of center state as well. The city of Minneapolis did a horrible job vetting some of their police officers. Now the City Council of Minneapolis wants to wind down and eventually eliminate the police force in the city. I'm not sure that kind of 180 degree action will benefit anyone.
    Totally agree why is the Mayor the Police Chief the City Council not getting any heat from this it happened on their watch and it is not the first time they have had problems. It is poor leadership plain and simple not one of these people want to be accountable for not correcting or implementing any changes sad very sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a message for pop
    Why is the nba over 75 percent black ?
    Is that not racist ? If it was the other way around he would think do .
    Why did you play boomer way to
    Much over black spur player pop?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The left overplayed their strategy of calling everyone and everything racist.

When I get called racist by a leftist:

What the leftists want when they call you racist:

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The left overplayed their strategy of calling everyone and everything racist.

When I get called racist by a leftist:

What the leftists want when they call you racist:

No one needs to call you a racist -

your thousands of words you typed revealed exactly what you are.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one needs to call you a racist -

your thousands of words you typed revealed exactly what you are.
    Feel free to quote it and explain the racism.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel free to quote it and explain the racism.

You are doing a great job all by yourself and most posters have already accepted that your words reveal exactly what you are.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The problem is hardly limited to Minnesota though. In the past month you have Aubrey Ahmed, breonna Taylor, and going back you can go on and on across the country.

And yes the courts should handle this but they haven't. Cops are rarely taken to trial and usually absolved, if the system were working it wouldn't be a problem. But it doesn't work, because there are a lot of racist cops and judges actively and passively undermining it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white guilt and bow down to no man!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not basketball. One side does not win while the other loses. When it comes to the discussion of race either both sides win or both sides lose. Both sides win when they respect each other. Both sides lose when they insult each other. You can either be part of rhe problem or part of the solution.

Thread Information