Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just heard it.

"The only reason this nation has made the progress it has is because of the persistence, patience and effort of black people."

What an insult to the many white, Asian and others as well as Blacks who have worked hard and sacrificed to advance fairness for all.
    Pop trying to suck up to the Black community. Racist Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of our white ancestors were busy committing genocide against black people.
    And against Native Americans, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is hardly limited to Minnesota though. In the past month you have Aubrey Ahmed, breonna Taylor, and going back you can go on and on across the country.

And yes the courts should handle this but they haven't. Cops are rarely taken to trial and usually absolved, if the system were working it wouldn't be a problem. But it doesn't work, because there are a lot of racist cops and judges actively and passively undermining it
    I don't think there is any way the four cops in Minnesota get off the hook. Especially the guy with the knee on the throat. Will a conviction change the situation any material way? I wonder about that when so many people don't listen to anyone with a different perspective.

The people of Minneapolis have voted in Democrats for decades and decades and yet they have terrible issues with their own police department. Why is that? Is it because they don't hire enough AA residents to the police force? Do they have training issues, vetting issues?

Should patrols match the racial makeup of the community? You have to have enough people of color who are willing and qualified to meet that challenge.

The proposed eventual elimination of the city police force by the Minneapolis council will result in a total cluster. Employers will not be able to get out of the twin cities fast enough. I saw the comments of one of the city council members regarding this proposed action and she quite frankly appeared to be impaired and possibly in an altered state of mind. Very weird lady. I would not trust her to create and execute any kind of effective program.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think there is any way the four cops in Minnesota get off the hook. Especially the guy with the knee on the throat. Will a conviction change the situation any material way? I wonder about that when so many people don't listen to anyone with a different perspective.

The people of Minneapolis have voted in Democrats for decades and decades and yet they have terrible issues with their own police department. Why is that? Is it because they don't hire enough AA residents to the police force? Do they have training issues, vetting issues?

Should patrols match the racial makeup of the community? You have to have enough people of color who are willing and qualified to meet that challenge.

The proposed eventual elimination of the city police force by the Minneapolis council will result in a total cluster. Employers will not be able to get out of the twin cities fast enough. I saw the comments of one of the city council members regarding this proposed action and she quite frankly appeared to be impaired and possibly in an altered state of mind. Very weird lady. I would not trust her to create and execute any kind of effective program.
    A. Minnesota isn’t a nice as it appears on the surface. There is a memorial in Duluth to two black men who were lynched in the 1920s.

B. Minneapolis won’t proceed with dissolving the PD without a plan in place. That plan will probably be a lot like Camden NJ. They dissolved their dysfunctional department, and just hired the county for their law enforcement. The last year of their PD, they had over 60 complaints of police brutality. The last two years with the new model were 3 and 3.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you want some insight on things taking place then click on this tweet for a long thread from someone actually paying attention to these things. She and many others have been discussing this unraveling for years now.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I generally avoid wasting my time on cult following, closet racists, but this is exactly what's being talked about with the lack of education and unwillingness to listen.

White privalege doesn't mean you couldn't have had a hard life, it just means it wasn't made harder by the color of your skin.

Black Lives Matter doesn't mean all lives don't, it just means that black ones should matter equally.

These things should be self explanatory, yet you people continue to attempt to distract from the issues to further your disgusting agenda.

The biggest problem with this country remains the fact that it's still so segregated. There shouldn't be terms such as "African-American" and "black community". If you're born and raised in the country, your's just American. People don't commonly refer to white people as "European-American" and last I checked they weren't native to the country either.

Racism is taught, but if you grow up in a diverse environment, you're far less likely to fall ill to it, no matter how you were raised.
    Ding ding ing ding.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White privilege is a moronic leftist concept that gets us nowhere and it's often used to dismiss the perspective of others. It's also used to justify the failures of the individual. You can't measure it. It's a worthless term that adds nothing to the conversation but it's the fuel that propels the intersectionality cult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white guilt at an all time high.

America in shambles. Civil war soon.

defunding police

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same people that discuss "white privilege" also discuss "male privilege" which is another worthless term. Just to highlight where these terms lead and how detached they are from reality search for the article "straight black men are the white people of black people". Despite black women dominating black men education, despite black men being far more imprisoned, despite black men making up more of the homeless population, etc they are the white people of black people. These concepts are useless to any conversation which makes them a net negative. They are circle jerk terms discussed in useless college classes.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You were silent.
    Pop was silent.
    Dems were silent.
    America was silent.

You couldn't race bait the nation into mass riot then. You couldn't push your narrative then. That's the difference.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Peaceful protesters."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan the great Amerikkkan!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan89 you dropped this, sir:

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you standup against the left they will call you a racist. It's their most effective weapon.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you standup against the left they will call you a racist. It's their most effective weapon.
    meeh, that's cool now. If you disagree with a woman you're a misogynist or a sexist, if u say george floyd was a piece of or mention something about black on black crime, you're racist, if you make a gay joke, you're a phobe, etc.
    We are living in a fantasy world of an 8 year old girl that wants to be an unicorn.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Pretty much...this is the land of EEEEWWWW I'm so offended by everything.

Amazing considering this generation was raised watching South Park. You'd think people would have thicker skin.

meeh, that's cool now. If you disagree with a woman you're a misogynist or a sexist, if u say george floyd was a piece of or mention something about black on black crime, you're racist, if you make a gay joke, you're a phobe, etc.
    We are living in a fantasy world of an 8 year old girl that wants to be an unicorn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much...this is the land of EEEEWWWW I'm so offended by everything.

Amazing considering this generation was raised watching South Park. You'd think people would have thicker skin.
    Starbucks drive thru over the loudspeaker. One of the young uns was supposed to show up with a gift trade swap and chose to get a Chardyuks card with $20 on it.
    Barista says the card is available in "Male, Female or Non Gender theme?"
    FFS

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen video of police do the same thing to a white person so I gave up on the bull video after 39 seconds . BLM is built on a mountain of lies. This movement is the works of Democrats and mainstream media manipulating the masses. They do the same thing with women via their invented "wage gap". They don't care about facts. They care about making people outraged so they can achieve their political agenda.
    Nathan, you are acting ignorant again😉 Cut it out

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you clowns ( if the shoe fits ) don’t understand how foul native Americans & black people have had it in this country they help build........ You may be brain dead! How it’s depicted in the history books is bad but we all know the real stories were far worse! Past is the past, do better in the future for your own soul...... we good over here! Black people as a whole can persevere through most things, even slavery��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan, let’s do a zoom call; I really would like to see/meet the man, the myth, the legend I know this all an act bud.....

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. They have a full arsenal to attack everyone who speaks against the cult. I've highlighted them continuously going after JK Rowling as a "transphobe" in my leftist cult thread.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I guess non gender is the same as binary? Filled out a questionnaire the other day and the options were male/female/binary. Bi obviously means two so not sure. I can not keep up with all the genders that have been created over the last decade. It's a fulltime job

Starbucks drive thru over the loudspeaker. One of the young uns was supposed to show up with a gift trade swap and chose to get a Chardyuks card with $20 on it.
    Barista says the card is available in "Male, Female or Non Gender theme?"
    FFS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white guilt at an all time high.

America in shambles. Civil war soon.

defunding police

there's no civil war anything coming soon... the white supremacist minority is all talk, much like Nathan here.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White supremacy is not an issue in the US.

Thread Information