Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Social shunning of white supremacists is clearly working as intended... heck, Nathan's meltdown in this thread and board goes to show how effective it actually is...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I voted for Gore, Kerry and Obama

Now this immigrant is open

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's no civil war anything coming soon... the white supremacist minority is all talk, much like Nathan here.
    Right? Supposed to be stockpiled to ride out/ survive anything, but they melt down when nail salons are closed, or they have to get curbside at The Cheesecake Factory instead of stuffing their faces in front of other people.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I immigrated to the USA.

Have not left more unwelcome til lately

I came here, finish College, but won't go without a fight. We immigrated here for that reason....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan, let’s talk...... if everything in history had gone down in reverse, would you feel the same? If white men were dying at the hands of black policeman with no remorse, seeing statues of past black oppressors scattered all over the place etc...... The majority finds it absurd......do you? Lastly, if the confederate army won the war, I’d be a slave so I think you know where I stand my friend.��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know why history from a black persons perspective in the U.S.A isn’t taught or talked about? People feel embarrassed and can’t justify treating other HUMANS like that; so let’s just hope no one talks about it ( like it never happened ). Everyone needs to know all the BS that happened so as a society we never repeat that atrocity against another group of people in any way. To me, 400+ years is a crazy number when applied to anything yet alone oppression.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan, let’s talk...... if everything in history had gone down in reverse, would you feel the same? If white men were dying at the hands of black policeman with no remorse, seeing statues of past black oppressors scattered all over the place etc...... The majority finds it absurd......do you? Lastly, if the confederate army won the war, I’d be a slave so I think you know where I stand my friend.��

yea, cause that happens so often. There were 9 cases of that the whole last year and even in those 9 cases most people resisted arrest or had a gun... but yea, lets talk about that for a whole month, rename streets, tear down statues and lets listen to LeBron what he has to say... all the black on black crime that is the real issue. Lets not talk about that .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea, cause that happens so often. There were 9 cases of that the whole last year and even in those 9 cases most people resisted arrest or had a gun... but yea, lets talk about that for a whole month, rename streets, tear down statues and lets listen to LeBron what he has to say... all the black on black crime that is the real issue. Lets not talk about that .
    No feelings about the rest of the post? You can do better than that......give it the ol’ college try! I believe you are deeper than a kids pool.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan don’t be a coward....... stop running! How are you today? Let’s have a chat for the board to see��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are all white people the same? I got you......no they’re not. Black people by your standards are defined by single person in a video. Nathan, you can’t be that________ ( you fill in the blank ).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are all white people the same? I got you......no they’re not. Black people by your standards are defined by single person in a video. Nathan, you can’t be that________ ( you fill in the blank ).
    Dude, you really need to have your realization. nathan is nothing but a troll. He’s not interested in discussion or discourse, just spewing FOX/OANN talking points.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I came across this video and thought its relevant to share, especially for those who think this is just about floyd or police killings by themselves.

This dude has done nothing wrong and behaves appropriately at all times, and this cop is clearly trying to harass and intimidate him. theres no death, no arrest, no statistic... but like this happens all the time, and theres no doubting what that cop was doing and why he was doing it. people have been clamoring for reform for a long time and their reasons are well do ented

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wow...blatant harassment. He might as well just come out and say you look like you don't belong around these parts

I have honestly never seen or heard of anyone getting a warning for going under the speed limit. I do understand if he is doing 45 in the fast lane.

I came across this video and thought its relevant to share, especially for those who think this is just about floyd or police killings by themselves.

This dude has done nothing wrong and behaves appropriately at all times, and this cop is clearly trying to harass and intimidate him. theres no death, no arrest, no statistic... but like this happens all the time, and theres no doubting what that cop was doing and why he was doing it. people have been clamoring for reform for a long time and their reasons are well do ented

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, you really need to have your realization. nathan is nothing but a troll. He’s not interested in discussion or discourse, just spewing FOX/OANN talking points.
    You do realize I’m doing the same? Changing him is not the plan homie, I just like to limit his foolishness on the board. They entertain me.......

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just another day in the life He didn’t even deserve an explanation? Yo!

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, black people by my standards are not defined by that person. In fact, that black person is rare.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, black people by my standards are not defined by that person. In fact, that black person is rare.
    Hey bud! When can we have that chat? I’m black.....��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I rare Nathan?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey bud! When can we have that chat? I’m black.....��
    We are chatting.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another peaceful leftist with a message for white people. Nobody seems to have a problem with this message based on the response from the crowd. The media and politicians keep shielding these people and aren't going to show this to their audience. Just don't act surprised when the left creates the enemy that they are supposedly against.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Racism is foundational to the modern leftist ideology.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gave up listening to Pop's political opinions a long time ago...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...tats-and-logic

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gave up listening to Pop's political opinions a long time ago...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...tats-and-logic
    Excellent article. Thanks for posting.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information