Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wonder how those demographics break down
    I can tell you the brown kids in my wifes high school classes were more than a bit enthusiastic to vote in the next election. Kids are PISSED at Trump.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...-and-religion/

D19% of electorate under 30
    R13% of electorate under 30

Ratio is 19:13
    60%D to 40%R

The break out, if it mirrors wider electorate is:

753-106 = new voters =647000 who are 60%D

388k D
    258k R

Eroding R margin of victory by 130k so far.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked not to pay post his videos because i clicked to see the content but he piggybacks on it by adding his own ty commentary. I don't give a duck about tweets this place for ruined by those a long time ago
    I dont give a about that guy either. Ditto for that Pakman guy.

They're the ones that pop up first when you look for a clip on youtube though so I grab it for convenience.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just voted. In line for 30 seconds. Suburban locations look like they're filling up but everything close to I35 or MoPac is <20 minutes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just voted. In line for 30 seconds. Suburban locations look like they're filling up but everything close to I35 or MoPac is <20 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Texas

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This is pathetic

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Allen West has always been bat crazy tbh, so no surprises there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP encourages and condones violence against their opponents, like fascists do. The tacit sadism of Republican Party has become more or less overt by now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP encourages and condones violence against their opponents, like fascists do. The tacit sadism of Republican Party has become more or less overt by now.
    Its funny how many times I see this exact same post repeated the left talking about the right, the right talking about the left. I think it must just be a vent by people who have imaginary views of people who mean them ill will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is just not a good person.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its funny how many times I see this exact same post repeated the left talking about the right, the right talking about the left. I think it must just be a vent by people who have imaginary views of people who mean them ill will.
    do you have a link showing left wing people trying to intimidate a trump campaign bus?

You’re really dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sadism of Republicans isn't at all imaginary, their current leader rode it power four years ago and has been coaxing and tending it the whole way. Your lame attempt at both sidesing is essentially a form of willful blindness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is just not a good person.
    The fringe is now the mainstream. Picking a guy like Allen West to represent Texas Republicans couldn't make it plainer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Womp Womp

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was El Paso imaginary?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Womp Womp
    I'd still say don't get your hopes up too high Jaime, there is huge enthusiasm for our Dear Fascist Leader in Texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Womp Womp
    A Texas federal judge set an emergency hearing on Monday to hear a legal challenge regarding drive-thru voting in Harris County, which could potentially block roughly 127,000 votes, according to CNN.

Judge Andrew Hanen of the US District Court for the Southern District of Texas, an appointee of former president George W. Bush, will conduct a hearing at 10:30 a.m. on Monday.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/texa...ection-2020-11

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What Harris County should do is seek an injunction with SCOTX stopping the plaintiffs from seeking the same relief in any other forum and forcing them to withdraw the federal court lawsuit. SCOTX can’t be thrilled with them trying to cir vent its ruling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far-Right Groups Are Behind Most U.S. Terrorist Attacks, Report Finds
    White supremacist groups have carried out a majority of “terrorist plots and attacks” this year, according to a report by a think tank, the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

Man charged with right-wing terror plot to kill immigration solicitor
    An Expert on Right-Wing Extremist Groups Warns ‘The Threat Is Escalating’
    Kathleen Belew has studied white supremacy and paramilitary groups for years. She is “not at all sure [Trump] could unring that bell.”
    TEEN GUILTY OF RIGHT-WING TERRORISM OFFENCES
    6 October 2020
    A 17-year-old boy from Rugby with extreme right views who offered to build weapons for individuals online has been found guilty of terrorism offences today (Friday).
    Coast Guard Lt. Christopher Hasson sentenced to 13 years in alleged terror plot
    Former lieutenant Christopher P. Hasson, 50, was indicted last year and pleaded guilty to firearms and drug charges. Authorities said he intended to embark on a murderous rampage targeting liberal politicians on Capitol Hill and prominent on-air hosts of cable news programs.
    Election Day becomes doomsday scenario for militia groups
    So far, the rhetoric has largely been inflammatory posturing, but the chatter that began over the summer has taken a darker turn in recent weeks.
    In America, far-right terrorist plots have outnumbered far-left ones in 2020
    This has been so in most years for the past quarter-century

https://www.economist.com/graphic-de...t-ones-in-2020
    Inside the Mind of the MAGA Bomber, the Trump Superfan Who Tried to Wreak Havoc on the Last National Election
    Cesar Sayoc turned his loyalty toward Donald Trump into a literal assault on the President’s Democratic enemies in 2018. His story is a cautionary tale about right-wing fanaticism.
    (edit-man so many it is easy to forget a few)
    Georgia 'white supremacist' girl, 17, who idolized mass murderer Dylann Roof plotted to butcher Black churchgoers
    Dylann Roof believed he'd be freed from prison after a race war, attorneys say in appeal
    Massacre at a Crowded Walmart in Texas Leaves 20 Dead
    Accused Killer Of California Cops Was Associated With Right-Wing 'Boogaloo Movement'
    Oklahoma-City-bombing
    Air Force sergeant accused of killing officers had symbols linked to "boogaloo" movement
    (end edit, and I could damned well keep on going, and you all know it)

Don't "both sides" @ me. The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty. and violence.

One side is actively, provably more violent than the other.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 11-01-2020 at 02:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was El Paso imaginary?
    , forgot about that one. So many right wing violent attacks it is hard to keep them all straight...

there is also the proud boy who ambushed the cops in cali...

the austin right-winger who shot up the police station to try and frame antifa in .. .philly I think it was... need to edit my list there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , forgot about that one. So many right wing violent attacks it is hard to keep them all straight...

there is also the proud boy who ambushed the cops in cali...

the austin right-winger who shot up the police station to try and frame antifa in .. .philly I think it was... need to edit my list there.
    You're not thinking of the Boogaloo Boi from Boerne who went and shot up that police station in Minneapolis? The our Dear Leader blamed on Antifa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was El Paso imaginary?
    June 28, 2018 Annapolis, Maryland Capital Gazette shooting: A gunman entered the offices of The Capital Gazette and killed five employees and wounded two others.[28][29]

October 27, 2018 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Pittsburgh synagogue shooting: A man opened fire in the Tree of Life synagogue in an antisemitic attack, killing eleven people and injuring six others (including four police officers). The suspect was taken into custody by police.[20][21]

April 27, 2019 Poway, California Poway synagogue shooting: One person was killed and at least three were wounded by a shooter at the Chabad of Poway synagogue.[13]

July 28, 2019 Gilroy, California Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting: A gunman killed 3 people, including one 6-year-old boy, attending Gilroy's annual Garlic Festival; 12 more people were injured. The shooter killed himself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd still say don't get your hopes up too high Jaime, there is huge enthusiasm for our Dear Fascist Leader in Texas.

Thread Information