Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not being dishonest, it's what I saw. I didn't see anything about 2019. It just said June and I assumed it was this year. I wasn't looking closely at the tiny little details, you don't have to bite my head off for not analyzing like an OCD person, jeezus.
    The link you provided:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...deon-6928.html

I didn't just say "June" next to the Gravis poll, it said "6/24 - 6/24". Are you trying to honestly say you thought that poll was conducted on June 24th of this year, a date that hasn't even happened yet? You're a liar who continues to make stuff up.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I didn't see any year on that poll.
    If you seriously can't determine that a poll dated "6/24 - 6/24" was referring to June 24th of 2019 (since June 24th of 2020 is literally a date that hasn't happened yet) then you really are a ing re .

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The link you provided:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...deon-6928.html

I didn't just say "June" next to the Gravis poll, it said "6/24 - 6/24". Are you trying to honestly say you thought that poll was conducted on June 24th of this year, a date that hasn't even happened yet? You're a liar who continues to make stuff up.
    I glanced at the date. Honest mistake. Besides, even last year +16 for Collins wouldn't have made any sense. Nor does +9 for the challenger, last month or at any time. They're both useless data way off the box and whisker chart, which isn't even good enough to gauge yet because we're simply too early into the polling season. Have to wait until August/September to get more informational polls.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I glanced at the date. Honest mistake. Besides, even last year +16 for Collins wouldn't have made any sense. Nor does +9 for the challenger, last month or at any time. They're both useless data way off the box and whisker chart, which isn't even good enough to gauge yet because we're simply too early into the polling season. Have to wait until August/September to get more informational polls.
    It wasn't an honest mistake, you tried to move the goal posts and claim all you said was that the poll was on RCP. Now you're begrudgingly admitting it was a mistake because I requoted the entire conversation and you had no way to move the goal posts again. You never had a father figure in your life and thus never learned how to admit mistakes like a man. Something you should work on tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again proving he's a dumbass 22 year old that doesnt know wtf he's talking about
    Trump isn't a sinner. The left just makes him out to be now that he beat their favorite dream presidential candidate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't an honest mistake, you tried to move the goal posts and claim all you said was that the poll was on RCP. Now you're begrudgingly admitting it was a mistake because I requoted the entire conversation and you had no way to move the goal posts again. You never had a father figure in your life and thus never learned how to admit mistakes like a man. Something you should work on tbh.
    I have admitted mistakes on here. Especially with regards to football. But chastising someone, making a federal case over such a small, hidden detail is just ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MM getting his pushed in once again proving he's a dumbass 22 year old that doesnt know wtf he's talking about
    well, I was 22 and 7 months when America was spared from President Shillary... glorious evening...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I have admitted mistakes on here. Especially with regards to football. But chastising someone, making a federal case over such a small, hidden detail is just ridiculous.
    I'm making a federal case out of you trying to deny you made a mistake multiple times and lying about it. If you admitted you made a mistake up front like a ing adult I wouldn't be chastising you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm making a federal case out of you trying to deny you made a mistake multiple times and lying about it. If you admitted you made a mistake up front like a ing adult I wouldn't be chastising you.
    As if the "mistake" was a big deal. We're talking about polls half a year away from election night. The only ones with any credibility are the +1 and +4. The +9 is an outlier and probably excluded rural areas, focusing on places like Portland/Augusta, just an educated guess.

Did you see Karl Rove on election night in 2012? He was a thousand times worse, and a 60 year old man at that.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    As if the "mistake" was a big deal. We're talking about polls half a year away from election night. The only ones with any credibility are the +1 and +4. The +9 is an outlier and probably excluded rural areas, focusing on places like Portland/Augusta, just an educated guess.

Did you see Karl Rove on election night in 2012? He was a thousand times worse, and a 60 year old man at that.
    You made a big deal by trying to double down on it.

Here is the detail behind this poll:
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...0200528_ME.pdf

It included people from both congressional districts, so clearly not just Portland and Augusta. You continue to talk out of your ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You made a big deal by trying to double down on it.

Here is the detail behind this poll:
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...0200528_ME.pdf

It included people from both congressional districts, so clearly not just Portland and Augusta. You continue to talk out of your ass.
    I said probably, so not talking out of anywhere. Educated guess. In any case, it's a statistical outlier, and too early to consider.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I said probably, so not talking out of anywhere. Educated guess. In any case, it's a statistical outlier, and too early to consider.
    What made it an educated guess vs. just a completely wild guess? Doesn't seem like there was anything educated about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What made it an educated guess vs. just a completely wild guess? Doesn't seem like there was anything educated about it.
    Past experience

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are more likely to win the NBA championship this year than Texas turning blue.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are more likely to win the NBA championship this year than Texas turning blue.
    Spurs are already eliminated from even participating in the PO. Biden will get to go to the big dance.

Bad example.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep dreaming and let me reiterate for your dumbass again... you!

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what decades of illegals will get you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what decades of illegals will get you.
    Certainly welcome our new Mexican overlords... they were the original owners anyways, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Well well well

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Texas

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well well well
    Saw this.

The media has jumped the shark (again).
    In their case, this is good for ratings.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LkrFan going full Karl Malone & Payton.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just crazy that GA and TX are even being considered swing states now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Texas
    Just scaring jeebo s so they show up to vote, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just scaring jeebo s so they show up to vote, tbh
    Maybe...but the way David Dennison effed up America, I wouldn't be surprised if Texas did turn Blue. The Rona is what's gonna do him in

I'm hearing Texas has a huge e in cases. 125,000 American deaths are on his Orange little hands.

Thread Information