Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is to inform everyone that Mono Show, Inc does not condone the actions of Culburn, and that he is hereby banned from all future Mono Show episodes. Thank you.
    Big deal. You ain't had one in a decade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude didn't get murdered over a home invasion crime. It was over 20$. It shouldn't have happened.
    Thread is the creepy crawly bug that crawls out from the right-wing echo-chamber rock when it is turned over and exposed to sunshine.

Your people, and an outright fascist. Have fun running away from that, cause I am going to make you own him, and his words.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread is the creepy crawly bug that crawls out from the right-wing echo-chamber rock when it is turned over and exposed to sunshine.

Your people, and an outright fascist. Have fun running away from that, cause I am going to make you own him, and his words.
    If you don't put us on your to ignore list first.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chicken

you answer questions all the time. when you know its inconvenient, you play this card.
    Pretty much. It is how they maintain their echochamber fortress of solitude. Pretty much the definition of "conservative" is being resistant to change, and that includes changing ones mind due to new information.

Until it becomes overwhelming undeniable, i.e. count of covid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty much. It is how they maintain their echochamber fortress of solitude. Pretty much the definition of "conservative" is being resistant to change, and that includes changing ones mind due to new information.

Until it becomes overwhelming undeniable, i.e. count of covid.
    Or, until you put me on your to ignore list again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don't put us on your to ignore list first.

tee, hee.
    (shrugs) I save that for people who don't contribute anything. Koriwhat being the prime example. You barely do.

You are good for pointing out moral and intellectual bankruptcy in modern conservative thinking. That makes you useful.

tee hee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread’s mindset is shared by 15-20% of the population. The beliefs are passed down from father to son. Since he’s elderly, he remembers a time when white people could express such sentiments openly. Younger racists are much cleverer about speaking in code because they know the consequences of speaking openly.

They view blacks like dogs. A well-behaved dog is valuable. You might even love it and treat it like a member of the family. But a dog with a violent history needs to be put down. Whether it’s in the act of biting someone when you kill it is irrelevant.

To Thread this is the most obvious thing in the world. We’re all crazy and throwing the country away over this idea that nonwhites are fully human. At the least he will speak out and state what he thinks is the truth before chaos reigns.

But he’s a frail old man. He might rage and threaten and talk about guns, but he can’t do anything. It’s the kids and grandkids who believe the same way who have the power to dismantle the world’s longest-running democratic republic and install a fascist white-supremacist dictatorship that will kill as many blacks and allies as necessary to solidify their power.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree to the extend that GF is not the hero that the establishment is trying to make him out to be.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big deal. You ain't had one in a decade.
    He's been on this kick. He's just going to come argue with you with his alts though.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread’s mindset is shared by 15-20% of the population. The beliefs are passed down from father to son. Since he’s elderly, he remembers a time when white people could express such sentiments openly. Younger racists are much cleverer about speaking in code because they know the consequences of speaking openly.

They view blacks like dogs. A well-behaved dog is valuable. You might even love it and treat it like a member of the family. But a dog with a violent history needs to be put down. Whether it’s in the act of biting someone when you kill it is irrelevant.

To Thread this is the most obvious thing in the world. We’re all crazy and throwing the country away over this idea that nonwhites are fully human. At the least he will speak out and state what he thinks is the truth before chaos reigns.

But he’s a frail old man. He might rage and threaten and talk about guns, but he can’t do anything. It’s the kids and grandkids who believe the same way who have the power to dismantle the world’s longest-running democratic republic and install a fascist white-supremacist dictatorship that will kill as many blacks and allies as necessary to solidify their power.
    Jews see us Goyim as cattle. How bout them apples huh...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jews see us Goyim as cattle. How bout them apples huh...
    Boom!

The Muslim who knows the mind of the Jew as well as the Nazi.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he’s a frail old man. He might rage and threaten and talk about guns, but he can’t do anything.
    Not true, he can still go back and his mother some more. Ain't that right, Thread?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I'll boil it down:::they were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not true, he can still go back and his mother some more. Ain't that right, Thread?
    I'll boil this down as well:::they were selling your .

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll boil this down as well:::they were selling your .
    Nearly 115k down and you're still running this .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nearly 115k down and you're still running this .
    In for penny.
    In for pound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Holee balls. It rises from the virtual grave.

and yes, that is pretty much how conservative thought works.

There is a very specfic pyramid to society. This owes its intellectual DNA to monarchist arguments during the 1700-1800s in Europe.

This is unspoken, and often unconscious, but it is there.

This kind of patent racism with "the browns" is so obviously reflected in rhetoric and policies as to be, to me, undeniable. The top of the mental pyramid are white europeans, with everybody else stacked in below that. White nationalism to varying degrees.

For that viewpoint these "dogs" need to be grateful they are here, and just shut up. The "if they can afford a TV they don't need food stamps" crowd.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 06-10-2020 at 02:27 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

There is a very specfic pyramid to society. This owes its intellectual DNA to monarchist arguments during the 1700-1800s in Europe.

This kind of patent racism with "the browns" is so obviously reflected in rhetoric and policies as to be, to me, undeniable. The top of the mental pyramid are white europeans, with everybody else stacked in below that. White nationalism to varying degrees.

For that viewpoint these "dogs" need to be grateful they are here, and just shut up. The "if they can afford a TV they don't need food stamps" crowd.
    I can boil this down as well;;;He mopped the in' floor with her in' ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good morning, Arizona!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did those celebs and sports athletes who talk about him in the media attend his funeral?....busy protecting their income stream by stayin home and stfu?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree to the extend that GF is not the hero that the establishment is trying to make him out to be.
    I don't think anyone is making him out to be a hero. They invoke his name to remind people what happened. It could be anyone. Presumed innocent until proven guilty, Miranda and all that, he never got the benefit of it as he was killed by cops while handcuffed and unarmed. Everyone should be pissed about this, it can happen to anyone if you allow cops to have that much power unchecked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ES drops a solid post and you try to tag on with this goofy bull ?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't think anyone is making him out to be a hero. They invoke his name to remind people what happened. It could be anyone. Presumed innocent until proven guilty, Miranda and all that, he never got the benefit of it as he was killed by cops while handcuffed and unarmed. Everyone should be pissed about this, it can happen to anyone if you allow cops to have that much power unchecked.
    Solid

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Always the expert and articulate about human behavior. Stop by again from time to time.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think anyone is making him out to be a hero.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 06-11-2020 at 02:30 AM.

Thread Information