Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qchrisy still thinks that is an approved use of force.

Ducks should be worried as low iq qchrisy is working hard to surpass ducks’ level of understanding.
    ducks wears his ignorance like a badge of honor. He is proud of being the dumbest person on the internet

chris is going to have to really work to top that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't do fentanyl and always cooperate with the police.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't kill civilians and try to hide behind a badge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A healthy person would have died under the same conditions, pulmonary expert says.

Dr. Martin Tobin, a pulmonary expert, acknowledged that George Floyd had pre-existing conditions but said a healthy person would have died under the same conditions Floyd was subjected to.

The prosecutor asked Tobin if he had "an opinion of reasonable degree of medical certainty as to whether a person who had none of those pre-existing health conditions, a healthy person, would have died under the certain same cir stances of Mr. Floyd?"

Tobin responded:

"Yes. A healthy person subjected to what Mr. Floyd was subjected to, would have died as a result of what he was subjected to."

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/der...b2aa3b3ff64fc7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heartless killing.

Bystander video shows "the moment the life goes out" of Floyd's body, pulmonary expert says.

Dr. Martin Tobin, a pulmonary expert, testified that George Floyd's final moments of his life can be seen in the bystander video of the May 25, 2020 incident.

While reviewing the video in court in front of jurors, Tobin said, "At the beginning you can see he's conscious. You can see slight flickering. And then it disappears."

"So one second he's alive and one second he's no longer," the pulmonologist said.
    "You can see his eyes, he's conscious, and then you see that he isn't. That's the moment the life goes out of his body," Tobin said.

Floyd, he said, struggled and tried to breathe as officers restrained him.

"You can see how he's moving his hip to try and rock the right side of his body to try and get air. You can see him again pushing down on the street to get air in. And there is movements of his hip. You may miss, but he's having to use all his internal spine to just try and get air into that right side of the body. Keep in mind the left side is nonfunctional from the way they have manipulated him and pushed him into the street so he's constantly, cranking up his right side of his body, you can see it right there to try and get some air into his right side of his chest. He's making repeated struggling movements. He's moving again the hips because he's using his spine to try and get them — those muscles to move air into the right side of his chest. And he's again trying to use his right arm and he's unable because of the chain, the small chain linking it over to the left side. He's trying to have pushed down on that right arm into the street to try and help him but he's unable to do it because of the chain on the handcuffs," Tobin said.
    The expert said the restraints on Floyd continued even after he stopped breathing.

"No, the restraints continued after that — he has the cessation of respiratory efforts. When you last take a breath the knee remains on the neck for another 3:27 after he takes his last breath. There's the knee remains. After there's no pulse, the knee remains on the neck for another 2:44 after the officers have found themselves, there's no pulse, the knee remains on the neck another 2:44," Tobin said.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/der...b2aa3b3ff64fc7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this buffoon getting a back massage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't do fentanyl and always cooperate with the police.
    then he should be arrested and convicted for those crimes, not murdered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boom! Wrong, again!

Lead investigator changes answer about what he heard George Floyd saying in video.

James Reyerson, senior special agent with the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, testified today that he could hear George Floyd saying he "ate too many drugs" in a video of the May 25, 2020 incident, but later acknowledged in redirect that Floyd could have said something different.

Reyerson was shown video of the incident and asked by defense attorney Eric Nelson, "Did it appear that Mr. Floyd said, 'I ate too many drugs?'"

"Yes, it did," Reyerson said during the trial of former police officer Derek Chauvin.

During redirect questioning, prosecuting attorney Matthew Frank asked Reyerson if he ever tried to listen to this piece of audio and figure out what Floyd was saying.

"I did not, no," Reyerson said.

"That was an exercise Mr. Nelson asked you to do for the first time sitting there," Frank followed up. "Yes, sir," he responded.

After a short break, Reyerson was recalled to the stand by the prosecution and played him a longer video that included the same audio. Frank asked him again if he was able to tell what Floyd was saying.

"Yes, I believe Mr. Floyd is saying, 'I ain't doing no drugs,'" Reyerson said, contradicting his earlier answer.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/der...8c275a9f11765f
    "Does it appear any lube was used on dabooms most recent anal reaming?"

"No, it does not."

"None at all?"

"None whatsoever."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotheem!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then he should be arrested and convicted for those crimes, not murdered
    He was arrested and died from a drug overdose. Resisting arrest no doubt elevated his heart rate. No murder, no motive.

Be better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get rekt

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris is scared of big black men

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A renowned pulmonary critical care doctor testified Thursday morning that George Floyd died from a "low level of oxygen" when former police officer Derek Chauvin pinned him to the street and restricted his ability to breathe.

"This caused damage to his brain that we see, and it also caused a PEA arrhythmia that caused his heart to stop," Dr. Martin Tobin of Chicago testified, referring to pulseless electrical activity, a type of cardiac arrest.

"The cause of the low level of oxygen was shallow breathing," he added. "Small breaths. Small tidal volumes. Shallow breaths that weren't able to carry the air through his lungs down to the essential areas of the lungs that get oxygen into the blood and get rid of the carbon dioxide."

He identified four main reasons why Floyd died: the handcuffs and the street acting as a "vise," Chauvin's left knee on his neck, Floyd's prone position and Chauvin's right knee on Floyd's back, arm and side. Combined, these limited Floyd's ability to expand his lungs and narrowed his hypopharynx, a part of the throat that air passes through.

Floyd's preexisting health conditions were not relevant to his death, Tobin said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump lashes out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing really demonstrated there other than a poorly conducted witness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was arrested and died from a drug overdose. Resisting arrest no doubt elevated his heart rate. No murder, no motive.

Be better.
    oh wow. its amazing there's even a trial then.

i must have missed that in the two autopsy reports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you for the video of the replays.
    I just heard "I ain't doin no drugs" 2 more times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"I ATE TOO MANY DRUGS AHHHHHHHH"

Be better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just heard "I ain't doin no drugs" 2 more times.
    Sure thing pal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I would challenge qchrisy to never post on ST based on whether Chauvin was innocent or guilty, but, you know, qchrisy is a qchristian and cannot be expected to keep his word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're welcome.
    When one has clarity and not confirmation bias it's easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I ATE TOO MANY DRUGS AHHHHHHHH"

Be better.
    having drugs isnt punishable by death

im surprised that no autopsy ruled that he died of an overdose given this astonishing evidence you've presented

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An autopsy found he had a fatal level of fentanyl in his blood.

Yeah, you must have missed that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An autopsy found he had a fatal level of fentanyl in his blood.

Yeah, you must have missed that
    link to an autopsy declaring drugs to be the cause of death?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    having drugs isnt punishable by death

im surprised that no autopsy ruled that he died of an overdose given this astonishing evidence you've presented
    qchrisy will fold.

Thread Information