Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris has a vested interest in this guy getting away with murdering a black guy because the black guy was black and on drugs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris has a vested interest in this guy getting away with murdering a black guy because the black guy was black and on drugs
    Sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry this is happening to you.
    i'm sorry you can't provide a link to an autopsy declaring drugs to be the cause of death

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    qchrisy's expectation

qchrisy's reality

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    qchrisy's reality

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a vested interest? you're such a ing loon bro. do us all a favor and let your paralegal take over your ST account already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm sorry you can't provide a link to an autopsy declaring drugs to be the cause of death
    In other words, "Please hold my hand and baby me like the child that I am."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other words, "Please hold my hand and baby me like the child that I am."
    in other words "please back up the you spew"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google is at your fingertips yet you're still a child who needs an adult to walk you through life and wipe your ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a vested interest? you're such a ing loon bro. do us all a favor and let your paralegal take over your ST account already.
    Lib s always scream racist.

It's what they do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google is at your fingertips yet you're still a child who needs an adult to walk you through life and wipe your ass.
    thanks for the info bro

i'm already aware of the fact that there are no autopsy reports which cite drugs as the cause of floyd's death. there were two autopsies. one done by a local official, one hired by the family. neither said drugs were the cause of death.

when Qhris made the claim, i knew it was bull . but to give him the benefit of the doubt, i'm giving him the opportunity to prove me wrong and back up what is apparently a bull claim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NPC Beep Boop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for the info bro

i'm already aware of the fact that there are no autopsy reports which cite drugs as the cause of floyd's death. there were two autopsies. one done by a local official, one hired by the family. neither said drugs were the cause of death.

when Qhris made the claim, i knew it was bull . but to give him the benefit of the doubt, i'm giving him the opportunity to prove me wrong and back up what is apparently a bull claim.
    Well they did claim in court that Floyd had 10x the amount of fentanyl it would take to OD plus other drugs... Have you been watching at all?

Either way, I'm not here to prove anything to you except for the fact that you're constantly asking others to hold your child sized hand while you throw your little tantrums all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess joey is extra salty today plus he is reverting to his hateful ways (plus no “god bless you’s).

Sad, sad, sad.

Expect more comments saying he does no care what you say, questioning your masculinity, and a bunch of gibberish with anger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well they did claim in court that Floyd had 10x the amount of fentanyl it would take to OD plus other drugs... Have you been watching at all?

Either way, I'm not here to prove anything to you except for the fact that you're constantly asking others to hold your child sized hand while you throw your little tantrums all the time.
    im aware of that. i'm still not aware of any autopsy report which declared drug OD as the cause of death. a death which conveniently would have happened literally exactly at the same he was having his neck knelt on

when people make weird claims, i ask that they back it up. thats not asking for my hand to be held.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess joey is extra salty today plus he is reverting to his hateful ways (plus no “god bless you’s).

Sad, sad, sad.

Expect more comments saying he does no care what you say, questioning your masculinity, and a bunch of gibberish with anger.
    Pathetic men like yourself are all the same tbh. It's quite sad and your words above are that of the other trolls here. I expected your response to be as so before I even read it because it's the same bs Mono does, SR does, etc... Same bs just a different day. You lack leadership skills considering how much you mimic others and regurgitate their same bs.

Do you have a mind of your own Effeminate-"man"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people like you who go around calling other people "weak males" as a go-to insult because you are insecure about it yourself

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pathetic men like yourself are all the same tbh. It's quite sad and your words above are that of the other trolls here. I expected your response to be as so before I even read it because it's the same bs Mono does, SR does, etc... Same bs just a different day. You lack leadership skills considering how much you mimic others and regurgitate their same bs.

you’re slipping there calf tats, it took you almost 7 minutes to respond to prove him right.

tell us though Joey, are you a leader? A real man?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im aware of that. i'm still not aware of any autopsy report which declared drug OD as the cause of death. a death which conveniently would have happened literally exactly at the same he was having his neck knelt on

when people make weird claims, i ask that they back it up. thats not asking for my hand to be held.
    You keep saying his "neck" as if that holds water even after I watched the prosecutors change their tune in court to "back", "shoulder", "neck". Well which one exactly is it or do you just suck up whatever your pol ideology/MSM/cultural bolsheviks tells you to?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people like you who go around calling other people "weak males" as a go-to insult because you are insecure about it yourself
    You're claim so back it up. Am I doing this right?

You are a weak male bro and I definitely didn't have to tell you that for it to be true. I'm sure deep down you know it is true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re slipping there calf tats, it took you almost 7 minutes to respond to prove him right.

tell us though Joey, are you a leader? A real man?
    I bet I could kick your ass bro. You can always find out for yourself but you'll continue to talk too behind your computer like you've done from the get go.

As well, I am ing around doing other too but somehow I am on the clock here at ST?

You're a loser Bogie no matter how much time you try and convince the trolls here otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're claim so back it up. Am I doing this right?

You are a weak male bro and I definitely didn't have to tell you that for it to be true. I'm sure deep down you know it is true.
    i was giving my opinion/interpretation, not a statement of fact like somebody's cause of death in a case where there have been multiple autopsy reports

Thread Information