Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the wasn't born on American soil.
    Hawaii is American soil son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Birth certificate isn't a race issue regardless who spins it as such. It's a nationality issue, qualification to run for POTUS. You can bet your ass if Trump was found to have been born elsewhere the left would be all over it and it wouldn't be racist then either. Stop inventing reasons to cry racism - not every issue that involves a black person is a racist issue and making it as such is a form of racism in itself. That said, Trump is a conspiracy nut so he's susceptible to innuendo and low IQ "fact" posting that gets niche followers. We all know the types, but we have one for POTUS.
    Yeah ing right Kenyan negro birth certificate wasn't about race.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hawaii is American soil son.
    He came here draggin' on the from the Serengeti plain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He came here draggin' on the from the Serengeti plain.
    Nope he came from Honolulu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Birth certificate isn't a race issue regardless who spins it as such. It's a nationality issue, qualification to run for POTUS. You can bet your ass if Trump was found to have been born elsewhere the left would be all over it and it wouldn't be racist then either. Stop inventing reasons to cry racism - not every issue that involves a black person is a racist issue and making it as such is a form of racism in itself. That said, Trump is a conspiracy nut so he's susceptible to innuendo and low IQ "fact" posting that gets niche followers. We all know the types, but we have one for POTUS.
    Birth certificate is a nationality question but it’s he’s to believe generic white democrat faces those questions. It’s only believable to people because he looks different

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look Obama not a citizen talk now. No way

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope he came from Honolulu.
    Horse .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama was born in the US period, just as plain as day as the Trump corona death count topping 110,000.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh look Obama not a citizen talk now. No way
    Yeah, you like dishing it, Blake, but, when you have to take it you get all sensitive and break out in a rash, get your feelings hurt and disappear for 2 weeks licking your wounds and playing with yourself. Ya sick thing, you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Obama was born in the US period, just as plain as day as the Trump corona death count topping 110,000.
    No. Obama was born on foreign soil and got a by-your-leave to stay here and be President. "I will not be a President for black people, or, President for white people. Not, I'll be President for all people."

Please. The first rough water he packs his tents and heads for the hills looking for the race card. What a . Another waste of space just like Floyd. Instead of staying true to his word he sold white out not to accomplish anything, but, to make his days and nights as 44 easy and easier. He didn't want to work at it, and when presented with work to do he quit.

I spit on 44.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, you like dishing it, Blake, but, when you have to take it you get all sensitive and break out in a rash, get your feelings hurt and disappear for 2 weeks licking your wounds and playing with yourself. Ya sick thing, you.
    Three immutable facts of the universe:

1. Obama was born in the US period.
    2. Trump corona death count over 110k and it's only the early days.
    3. Flying with Laker rapists isn't worth it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're saying your good if Trump gets a knee to the neck
    He'd be trying to reach his tongue around to lick the boots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Testify!!!!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash 200K C19 dead, 30M unemployed on 3 Nov, economy crated, and cratering.

But cold-blooded extrajudicial execution of Floyd was justified.
    you left gots will stop at nothing... blaming Trump and not China for 200K dying of Chinese virus that China let out, possibly on purpose to sabotage the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Two of those are correct, but with the middle one you lose all credibility and voice. Blaming Trump for manufactured Chinavirus should be a crime punishable by lobotomy and/or execution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two of those are correct, but with the middle one you lose all credibility and voice. Blaming Trump for manufactured Chinavirus should be a crime punishable by lobotomy and/or execution.
    Licking Trump's boots for doing nothing for two months as the virus was making its way through the US should be punishable by getting Chauvinned for 8 1/2 minutes. Trump owns the body count and the recession.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually semi-funny when you get riled up and make up like that.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you left gots will stop at nothing... blaming Trump and not China for 200K dying of Chinese virus that China let out, possibly on purpose to sabotage the US.
    The defense of Trump is that Trump is incredibly stupid and easily duped by the usually scrupulous and honest Chicoms.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look.. Obama wasn't born out of a penis, was he? While it's true the father was nowhere to be found, likely back in Kenya / Africa during the time of his birth, around the same time Obama's hipster mother had met the Indonesian Muslim (notice a trend with her [?!]) boyfriend (with which she soon thereafer conceived a daughter and moved to Indonesia) in Hawaii while going to school there.

Obama's hipster of a mother never, ever set foot in Africa. No evidence. And, Obama was not born out of a penis, as there is no evidence that there has ever been a human being to be born out of a penis. Thus, Obama was not born in Kenya.

Indonesia?? That was at least a couple years later. And I'm speaking objectively here. Believe me, I've read lots and lots about it trying to convince myself that he was born outside of Hawaii, and, have found nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Licking Trump's boots for doing nothing for two months as the virus was making its way through the US should be punishable by getting Chauvinned for 8 1/2 minutes. Trump owns the body count and the recession.
    What was Trump supposed to do? 10th amendment bro,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yeah, I struck a sore spot with the birth certificate jazz. Got ya low in your short hairs. Yank on 'em.

No. No American soil for that ragtag.

And if those two girls of his missed one in' branch falling down that ugly tree the old man ain't 45.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was Trump supposed to do? 10th amendment bro,
    Trump president, not Clinton. He owns this death toll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The defense of Trump is that Trump is incredibly stupid and easily duped by the usually scrupulous and honest Chicoms.
    MSM

Look, Trump is tactless, filterless, and speaks/tweets before he thinks, commonly. But he definitely not stupid, re ed, or ignorant. You don't turn a few million into mega billions by being stupid. You don't acquire that much power and notoriety by being stupid.

Speaking of tactless, filterless, and gaffes... his challenger has him beat 5-fold in all those areas, so the left has nary room.

Thread Information