Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I struck a sore spot with the birth certificate jazz. Got ya low in your short hairs. Yank on 'em.

No. No American soil for that ragtag.

And if those two girls of his missed one in' branch falling down that ugly tree the old man ain't 45.
    President Barack Obama was born in the United States - period. --- said our Dear Leader

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [[[Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine. Floyd had two other cocaine offenses, receiving an eight month-sentence stemming from an October 2002 arrest and was sentenced to 10 months from a 2004 arrest.]]]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSM

Look, Trump is tactless, filterless, and speaks/tweets before he thinks, commonly. But he definitely not stupid, re ed, or ignorant. You don't turn a few million into mega billions by being stupid. You don't acquire that much power and notoriety by being stupid.

Speaking of tactless, filterless, and gaffes... his challenger has him beat 5-fold in all those areas, so the left has nary room.
    Trump is definitely smart, no dumbass could bend the media to his will the way he does. He's just lazy and angry.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump president, not Clinton. He owns this death toll.
    Hillary wouldn't have "owned" the death toll if the same thing happened if Hillary was president. That's a re ed, ignorant comment.

That's like saying Hillary caused Benghazi. She didn't. It happened under her watch. She didn't do anything about it when she maybe could half. That is negligence, not murder. Similar to the Asian cops around Chauvin that didn't do anything when he was smoking the life out of George Floyd. But negligence is NOT murder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Barack Obama was born in the United States - period. --- said Donald Trump
    Glad you're ready to concede

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSM

Look, Trump is tactless, filterless, and speaks/tweets before he thinks, commonly. But he definitely not stupid, re ed, or ignorant. You don't turn a few million into mega billions by being stupid. You don't acquire that much power and notoriety by being stupid.
    So taking the Chicoms at their word and ignoring the pandemic playbook was smart? Explain your reasoning how this was smart. I'm looking forward to this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary wouldn't have "owned" the death toll if the same thing happened if Hillary was president. That's a re ed, ignorant comment.

That's like saying Hillary caused Benghazi. She didn't. It happened under her watch. She didn't do anything about it when she maybe could half. That is negligence, not murder. Similar to the Asian cops around Chauvin that didn't do anything when he was smoking the life out of George Floyd. But negligence is NOT murder.
    Trump caused the piss poor response. If Hillary did similar she would own the death toll too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    President Barack Obama was born in the United States - period. --- said our Dear Leader
    The old man had to say that. You had him bent over a barrel, Fruits down to his socks.

You ain't got me in that position, by God.

Obama is a DP (displaced person) a mongrel pup squattin' on the plain. He wasn't born right way, born on foreign soil, born wrong. Made President on the sly, lied, pants afire. Has a wife with a swingin' and two girls that look like a the ass end of a horse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is definitely smart, no dumbass could bend the media to his will the way he does. He's just lazy and angry.
    Lazy he is. Eats fast food, stays in bed until noon watching MSM half the days, has children with 3 women (not traditional by any GOP or presidential standards), and has historically been a womanizer, a-la Benjamin Franklin. Trump is likely agnostic in terms of religion and, as he was always a leader and never an employee, he never learned the art of professionalism or humility.

He's basically the equivalent of if Ben Franklin was ever elected president, which he was not of course. Franklin was a very similar kind of person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Barack Obama was born in the United States - period. --- Donald Trump
    Glad we cleared that up. Now you can go back to ing your mother some more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Glad you're ready to concede
    Only pussies & assholes suborn another member's posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So taking the Chicoms at their word and ignoring the pandemic playbook was smart? Explain your reasoning how this was smart. I'm looking forward to this.
    Trump caused the piss poor response. If Hillary did similar she would own the death toll too.
    10th Amendment, which is a cluster and I've long appealed for its repeal. But it exists and it's hampered both parties over the years, including Obama in 2013 (Medicaid/Obamacare expansion) and Trump in 2020.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lazy he is. Eats fast food, stays in bed until noon watching MSM half the days, has children with 3 women (not traditional by any GOP or presidential standards), and has historically been a womanizer, a-la Benjamin Franklin. Trump is likely agnostic in terms of religion and, as he was always a leader and never an employee, he never learned the art of professionalism or humility.

He's basically the equivalent of if Ben Franklin was ever elected president, which he was not of course. Franklin was a very similar kind of person.
    Trump's not a leader. He's a blowhard who is rich because of daddy. Franklin was a world-class scientist. Not even comparable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama is a DP (displaced person) a mongrel pup squattin' on the plain. He wasn't born right way, born on foreign soil, born wrong. Made President on the sly, lied, pants afire. Has a wife with a swingin' and two girls that look like a the ass end of a horse.
    Obama wasn't born out of a penis. The fact his biological father from Kenya was in Kenya at the time he was born (out of a pink white vagina in school in Hawaii) is irrelevant.

Mic e doesn't have a penis, but she's very similar to a Kamala Harris with a little Hillary mojo. As for Malia Obama looking like the ass end of a horse, you've got that damn right. She's definitely a butterface if there ever was one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10th Amendment, which is a cluster and I've long appealed for its repeal. But it exists and it's hampered both parties over the years, including Obama in 2013 (Medicaid/Obamacare expansion) and Trump in 2020.
    Sorry, trusting the Chicoms is not required by the 10th amendment. Everything the executive could have done in the pandemic playbook is not forbidden by the 10th amendment. Your lazy bot response is a failure. Try again. Why was Trump so stupid to trust the Chicoms and not follow the pandemic playbook?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Barack Obama was born in the United States - period. --- Donald Trump
    Since you have conceded we're good.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As others have already said, his character is irrelevant, as the actions of the police that murdered him had nothing to do with his previous criminal history.

The only problem I have is with the wording involved in some of these movements and protests. Nobody should be "honoring" George Floyd, it gives stupid conservatives an easy talking point like this thread, for instance, which allows them to divert the conversation. The focus should be strictly on police brutality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's not a leader. He's a blowhard who is rich because of daddy. Franklin was a world-class scientist. Not even comparable.
    And Trump is a world-class celebrity, a card-carrying Democrat most of his life (a-la Mark Cuban) and well-liked by universally all pundits across the media, Hollywood, the general public, and politicians including the Clintons, until he decided to seize the opportunity to attack Obama and run for president. Opportunist celebrity, more than anything. But a world-class celebrity and a world-class businessman in any case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Trump is a world-class celebrity, a card-carrying Democrat most of his life (a-la Mark Cuban) and well-liked by universally all pundits across the media, Hollywood, the general public, and politicians including the Clintons, until he decided to seize the opportunity to attack Obama and run for president. Opportunist celebrity, more than anything. But a world-class celebrity and a world-class businessman in any case.
    World-class businessman my ass. Everything he touches dies, including this nation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, trusting the Chicoms is not required by the 10th amendment. Everything the executive could have done in the pandemic playbook is not forbidden by the 10th amendment. Your lazy bot response is a failure. Try again. Why was Trump so stupid to trust the Chicoms and not follow the pandemic playbook?
    He followed the pandemic playbook. The p(l)andemic wasn't official until March 11th. In January it was considered a novel Chinese virus, centralized in Wuhan and sporadically spread across China, with isolated cases elsewhere in the world. In February it had spread rampantly to Iran and then Italy, South Korea and a few other places, but wasn't largely considered a major US threat until early March.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    World-class businessman my ass. Everything he touches dies, including this nation.
    Just like race relations in America during the Obama regime, that's an undeniable fact. The BLM movement didn't start under Trump.... or Bush.

In the Bush admin, black-and-white relations were as positive as they ever had been. Obama de-unified and destroyed this big time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like race relations in America during the Obama regime, that's an undeniable fact. The BLM movement didn't start under Trump.... or Bush.

In the Bush admin, black-and-white relations were as positive as they ever had been. Obama de-unified and destroyed this big time.
    Obama deunified... what a load. McConnell obstructed him from Day 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He followed the pandemic playbook. The p(l)andemic wasn't official until March 11th. In January it was considered a novel Chinese virus, centralized in Wuhan and sporadically spread across China, with isolated cases elsewhere in the world. In February it had spread rampantly to Iran and then Italy, South Korea and a few other places, but wasn't largely considered a major US threat until early March.
    This simply isn't true.

Try again.

Thread Information