Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...yd-murder.html
    Virginia board is set to return names of the Confederate generals Stonewall Jackson, Turner Ashby and Robert E Lee to two schools after they were changed during George Floyd protests

" Two Virginia schools which had been named after Confederate generals and soldiers and which changed their names in the wake of the 2020 murder of George Floyd, are to revert back to their earlier names."

" The Shenandoah County School Board changed Stonewall Jackson High School to Mountain View High School and Ashby-Lee Elementary School to Honey Run Elementary School in Quicksburg, following a board vote in July 2020 and final approval in January 2021."

" Vocal opposition came from community members and alumni with more than 4,000 people signing the pe ion to switch the names back."

"The topic was discussed at length by the six member, all-white school board, during a meeting last week. "

"Some new board members felt the decision to change names was rushed and did not take into account the opinions of the community."

"Board Vice Chair Dennis Barlow said those who were in favor of changing the names were outsiders who are 'creepy,' 'elitist' and from 'the dark side,' he told NBC News."

"He claims the school board's decision to change names in the first place was 'undemocratic and unfair' noting that he believed General Stonewall Jackson to be a 'gallant commander.' "
    Christ, don't get 'em goin' again...I don't believe the Targets can stand it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thin-skinned cops on the rampage ginned up much of the violence all by themselves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thin-skinned cops on the rampage ginned up much of the violence all by themselves

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST fascists not hiding it anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST fascists not hiding it anymore
    really upset about peaceful parade marches, for some reason

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget about George

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAO WGAF about that trash ass criminal loser Saint Fentenyl GF? him and that Marxist scam dubbed Burn, Loot, Murder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...yd-murder.html
    Virginia board is set to return names of the Confederate generals Stonewall Jackson, Turner Ashby and Robert E Lee to two schools after they were changed during George Floyd protests

" Two Virginia schools which had been named after Confederate generals and soldiers and which changed their names in the wake of the 2020 murder of George Floyd, are to revert back to their earlier names."

" The Shenandoah County School Board changed Stonewall Jackson High School to Mountain View High School and Ashby-Lee Elementary School to Honey Run Elementary School in Quicksburg, following a board vote in July 2020 and final approval in January 2021."

" Vocal opposition came from community members and alumni with more than 4,000 people signing the pe ion to switch the names back."

"The topic was discussed at length by the six member, all-white school board, during a meeting last week. "

"Some new board members felt the decision to change names was rushed and did not take into account the opinions of the community."

"Board Vice Chair Dennis Barlow said those who were in favor of changing the names were outsiders who are 'creepy,' 'elitist' and from 'the dark side,' he told NBC News."

"He claims the school board's decision to change names in the first place was 'undemocratic and unfair' noting that he believed General Stonewall Jackson to be a 'gallant commander.' "
    shouldnt have taken a black men getting murdered in 2020 for us to not have idolized a bunch of traitors who murdered americans for the purpose of preserving slavery

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LMFAO WGAF about that trash ass criminal loser Saint Fentenyl GF? him and that Marxist scam dubbed Burn, Loot, Murder.
    kori!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all hug the summer of ARSON AND ANARCHY like a teddy bear

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    George Floyd’s Criminal Past

• George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
    • On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
    • He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
    • Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for at least 5 times
    • George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
    • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
    • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
    • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
    • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
    • He had another stint for a theft in August 1998

---------

Floyd along with another suspect posed as a worker for the local water department wearing a blue uniform in order to enter a woman’s house. When the woman retaliated a Ford Explorer pulled up to the home and five other males exited the car and went up to the front door.The final straw for Floyd came after serving five years in prison in 2009 for aggravated assault stemming from a robbery where he entered a woman’s home, pressed a gun into her stomach and searched the home for drugs and money, according to court records (pictured)The report states the largest of the group, who the victim later identified as Floyd, ‘forced his way inside the residence, placed a pistol against the complainant’s abdomen, and forced her into the living room area of the residence.
    ‘This large suspect then proceeded to search the residence while another armed suspect guarded the complainant, who was struck in the head and sides by this second armed suspect with his pistol while she screamed for help.’
    Not finding any drugs or money at the house, the men took jewelry and the woman’s cell phone and fled in their car. A neighbor who witnessed the robbery took down the car’s license plate number.
    Later, police tracked down the car and found Floyd behind the wheel. He was later identified by the woman as the large suspect who placed a gun against her stomach and forced her into her living room, the do ent states.]]]

Thank Christ he's worm food.

Thread Information