Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    George Floyd’s Criminal Past

• George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
    • On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
    • He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
    • Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for at least 5 times
    • George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
    • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
    • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
    • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
    • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
    • He had another stint for a theft in August 1998

---------

Floyd along with another suspect posed as a worker for the local water department wearing a blue uniform in order to enter a woman’s house. When the woman retaliated a Ford Explorer pulled up to the home and five other males exited the car and went up to the front door.The final straw for Floyd came after serving five years in prison in 2009 for aggravated assault stemming from a robbery where he entered a woman’s home, pressed a gun into her stomach and searched the home for drugs and money, according to court records (pictured)The report states the largest of the group, who the victim later identified as Floyd, ‘forced his way inside the residence, placed a pistol against the complainant’s abdomen, and forced her into the living room area of the residence.
    ‘This large suspect then proceeded to search the residence while another armed suspect guarded the complainant, who was struck in the head and sides by this second armed suspect with his pistol while she screamed for help.’
    Not finding any drugs or money at the house, the men took jewelry and the woman’s cell phone and fled in their car. A neighbor who witnessed the robbery took down the car’s license plate number.
    Later, police tracked down the car and found Floyd behind the wheel. He was later identified by the woman as the large suspect who placed a gun against her stomach and forced her into her living room, the do ent states.]]]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not really about George Floyd. That's just the straw that broke the Eagle's back.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So he deserved to be murdered and these protests are not justified?

Trump's rapsheet is longer than a 100 football fields. You have no room Cubby.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not really about George Floyd. That's just the straw that broke the Eagle's back.
    Thank you. This (lynching) of Black people has been happening since 1619. The difference now is it is being video recorded. Otherwise, it's just another dead and life goes on for the murderers!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Floyd’s Criminal Past

• George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
    • On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
    • He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
    • Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for at least 5 times
    • George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
    • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
    • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
    • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
    • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
    • He had another stint for a theft in August 1998

---------

Floyd along with another suspect posed as a worker for the local water department wearing a blue uniform in order to enter a woman’s house. When the woman retaliated a Ford Explorer pulled up to the home and five other males exited the car and went up to the front door.The final straw for Floyd came after serving five years in prison in 2009 for aggravated assault stemming from a robbery where he entered a woman’s home, pressed a gun into her stomach and searched the home for drugs and money, according to court records (pictured)The report states the largest of the group, who the victim later identified as Floyd, ‘forced his way inside the residence, placed a pistol against the complainant’s abdomen, and forced her into the living room area of the residence.
    ‘This large suspect then proceeded to search the residence while another armed suspect guarded the complainant, who was struck in the head and sides by this second armed suspect with his pistol while she screamed for help.’
    Not finding any drugs or money at the house, the men took jewelry and the woman’s cell phone and fled in their car. A neighbor who witnessed the robbery took down the car’s license plate number.
    Later, police tracked down the car and found Floyd behind the wheel. He was later identified by the woman as the large suspect who placed a gun against her stomach and forced her into her living room, the do ent states.]]]

irrelevant

you support a bigger criminal who has committed more crimes

so

you cannot clutch your pearls about criminals at any time- ever

crime is good according to your support of the criminal traitor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash 200K C19 dead, 30M unemployed on 3 Nov, economy crated, and cratering.

But cold-blooded extrajudicial execution of Floyd was justified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MLK asked that we judge a person by the content of their character not the color of their skin
    The cop should not have done in Floyd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less bodycount that Trump tbqh

Trump has killed 100 thousand americans so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matter fact next to crimimal trump, George is Mahatma Ghandi

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So he deserved to be murdered and these protests are not justified?

Trump's rapsheet is longer than a 100 football fields. You have no room Cubby.
    He was a piece of . Had he not been put down God only knows who else he would have tortured. Not to mention all the ones he tortured and not been got and punished for.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MLK asked that we judge a person by the content of their character not the color of their skin
    The cop should not have done in Floyd
    The cop saved God only knows how many more victims that Floyd hadn't gotten to yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not really about George Floyd. That's just the straw that broke the Camel’s back.
    That’s exactly right. Nothing Floyd did made him deserve what happened to him. We can’t help OP if he misses that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was a piece of . Had he not been put down God only knows who else he would have tortured. Not to mention all the ones he tortured and not been got and punished for.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    So you're saying you wouldn't mind if Trump gets a knee to the neck too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cop saved God only knows how many more victims that Floyd hadn't gotten to yet.
    So you're saying your good if Trump gets a knee to the neck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Help us understand your take on this. You think what happened to Floyd was justice or just generally a good thing?

Even with that long record, nothing there is irredeemable. Seems like he had a drug issue and did what he did to support that but what happened to him wasn’t right and you know it. Pretty sad that you feel it necessary to try to bring him down or justify his death.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still doesn't live up to Derek Chauvin's rap sheet though Thread.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That’s exactly right. Nothing Floyd did made him deserve what happened to him. We can’t help OP if he misses that point.
    That is the point. He had this coming the cop not knowing withstanding. How long was it going to go on before he killed somebody else (most likely had already committed murder) and not been caught. That SOB, in' animal. Of course CNN/MSNBC won't talk about his prison time and pointing a gun at a woman's stomach.

Make not mistake, that cop did this world a service & one less bell to answer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Help us understand your take on this. You think what happened to Floyd was justice or just generally a good thing?

Even with that long record, nothing there is irredeemable. Seems like he had a drug issue and did what he did to support that but what happened to him wasn’t justice.
    He got what was coming to him. That SOB was a raving lunatic, doped out of his mind, committing mayhem all across communities. How long was it going to be permitted? He just ed with the wrong guy. That cop is a hero. When an animal is rabid it's dealt with one way and one way only=It is put down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got what was coming to him. That SOB was a raving lunatic, doped out of his mind, committing mayhem all across communities. How long was it going to be permitted? He just ed with the wrong guy. That cop is a hero. When an animal is rabid it's dealt with one way and one way only=It is put down.
    I bet you wouldn’t say that if you weren’t posting under a pseudonym.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you're saying you wouldn't mind if Trump gets a knee to the neck too
    I'm saying Floyd ed around one too many times and got the wrong cop at the right time. Same thing with that fat in Ferguson, that "gentile giant" who had just committed a strong arm robbery minutes before he too got settled once & for all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I bet you wouldn’t say that if you weren’t posting under a pseudonym.
    You s have put my name on this site many times, though only after you ed up and they was selling your .

Lettin' Amy you out of one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread ::: a waste of internet bandwidth

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This reminds me of the case that went to the supreme court that got rid of all white juries. Basically a hispanic guy murders someone, get's the chair, some civil rights activists argue that he wasn't convicted by a "jury of his peers", they win he gets a new trial still guilty. Did Floyd deserve to die? absolutely not, but this country's love affair with martyrs effectively canonized him.
    Last edited by Trainwreck2100; 06-07-2020 at 12:02 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This reminds me of the case that went to the supreme court that got rid of all white juries. Basically a hispanic guy murders someone, get's the chair, some civil rights activists argue that he wasn't convicted by a "jury of his peers", they win he gets a new trial still guilty. Did he deserve to die? absolutely not, but this country's love affair with martyrs effectively canonized him.
    & you humps turned right the around and are now pulling the same exact on us, on white. You ain't no better, wrecky. It's just your turn with the whip. Our turn on the post.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread ::: a waste of internet bandwidth
    You ought to complain like you did after they was selling your . You couldn't take that either.

You were weak then, you're weak now.

What, you actually thought no one was going to call this barrel of out for his ravaging the countryside his entire life? I should not have had to do it. That was your responsibility, Lee, your look out, and you weren't honest enough to do it.

Thread Information