Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of Keldon doubters in this thread will eat crow in about one year. You heard it from here first. I'm one of the first to believe he will be our first star from this group.
    He's a workhorse and I like him a lot. But DJ has the charisma the media loves. He'll be in there first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    believe he'll has the potential to have a long nba career. Don't know who to compare him to. But I think he'll will be a borderline starter versus 6th man role potential. Energy on defense could impact game. Not sure what his offensive potential is. Think he'll be at 10-15 ppg kind of player capable of having the bigger scoring games.
    Thinking about a player comparison, I went back before many of the current ST fans were around. Comparisons are largely fantasies, but I'll put this guy forward for discussion. George Karl. He wasn't the best player on the team, but he played with enormous energy and BB IQ on both ends. During his career here, George was known for his many battles with a 250 pound forward and ABA great named George McGinnis who played at Indiana. Karl would take charge after charge from McG and it would enrage the guy. It became a true war between them in every game. Neither man quit. Back in the day there was a lot more contact allowed and some of the fouls and collisions were truly brutal. Big men in shorts beating the out of each other was a tremendous draw for fans.

I can't say Keldon will develop rivalries like this, but he could. His bulldog tenacity on defense can get to the head of some players if they are matched up regularly with similar minutes. And if he gets pesky with a superstar it will be a lot of fun to see the Superstar react. Games within games, eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll be either P.J. Tucker or Malik Hairston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a workhorse and I like him a lot. But DJ has the charisma the media loves. He'll be in there first.
    ......but from what i've seen. Keldon is more emotional on court, like after a big rebound or bucket. I've seen him show that emotion by yelling out just like Westbrook does. Fans/media eat that up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PJ Tucker is such an awful comp and im not sure where that starts from. His size? PJ has nowhere near the driving ability that Keldon has

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At 20 years old, he quietly put up STATS in the developmental league that are comparable to Derrick's rookie season (who was much older at that time) and better than DJ and Lonnie. If he can improve his three point shooting, he has a chance to become special.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BIG BODY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ¿?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon prepping for the season by hog hunting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already one of my favorite (current) Spurs players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ......but from what i've seen. Keldon is more emotional on court, like after a big rebound or bucket. I've seen him show that emotion by yelling out just like Westbrook does. Fans/media eat that up.
    Mario Ellie
    I see some similarities. I've never liked player. I've never been a big fan of player comparisons, but he reminds a bit of Ellie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he's his own thing. I really want to see him guard number two.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever he is, I want to see him, Walker, Murray, and Samanic get 30+ minutes a night throughout the Covid Bowl.

This is Summer League season, baby!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’ll be dominant while leading us to the lottery tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KJ is going to be the best Spurs player in 2 to 3 years. Maybe not good as Kawhi but you never know. I really do see him becoming a bigger better version of Westbrook. Chip will get his 3 point shot better for sure and I'f so could you imagine his potential? He'll probably be an allstar in 4 years and years thereafter. Between KJ, LW4, DJM and White as one of the best 6th men in the league, the Spurs will be pretty good in years to come and 1 nice free agent away from real le contenders for years to come. Book it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think KJ has the athletism to be an all-star.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie and Dejounte on a league of their own, physically. I've seen a couple of videos of them together at the Spurs gym, it's nice that they're developing physically and becoming closer teammates. They're gonna tear the league apart one day.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is a "dominant primary role"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Keldon would have come out this year he would have been the 1st pick in the nba draft. Let that sink in

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Keldon would have come out this year he would have been the 1st pick in the nba draft. Let that sink in
    Not likely. Wiseman, Ball, or Edwards would still be the likely number one pick.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not likely. Wiseman, Ball, or Edwards would still be the likely number one pick.
    Ball. Is a sg that can't shoot.

Today's nba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And people really say Keldon's only talent is his motor... If he works on his jumper he can be a star. He's aggressive, plays hard on D, has dog mentality and attacks the rim with authority. Him and Lonnie at the 2-3 will be a sight to behold.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And people really say Keldon's only talent is his motor... If he works on his jumper he can be a star. He's aggressive, plays hard on D, has dog mentality and attacks the rim with authority. Him and Lonnie at the 2-3 will be a sight to behold.
    Luckily, because he's apparently more self-aware than Demar is, he said he wants to get better from 3 as a priority.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Johnson, the only "elite skill" he has is motor.

Thread Information