Texas Longhorns
    Latin Karina touched 1st.
    first touch 1.07 karen on karina

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    first touch 1.07 karen on karina
    Wrong.

1st touch by Karen captured on this video posted by Trill. Forward to the very last second of the video, the 2:13 mark. That is a side view of the exact same point in time, the :46 mark. Boom.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i see a point not a touch

Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    if karina touched first, karen missed chance for her judge dredd moment

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i see a point not a touch
    I don't know how to freeze frame capture it at 2:13 but looks like definite contact to me.
    Karen's response was words to the effect of "You don't touch me".

Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i think we need a rematch. each girl gets 2 weeks of combat training from the gym of their choice

then put em in the octagon

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i think we need a rematch. each girl gets 2 weeks of combat training from the gym of their choice

then put em in the octagon
    Just get a replacement for the colonizer, tbh... nobody wants to watch that land whale

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just get a replacement for the colonizer, tbh... nobody wants to watch that land whale
    Chucho does. For some reason.

Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    oil em up nono

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Latin Karina touched 1st.
    I'd touch latin Karina where it counts. With my penis

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, there's legacy hall nearby (opened in 2018), but they don't accept cash or card, only their pre paid credits for food (and entertainment, drinks etc)

There's also Legacy West which is an upscale little micro-urban shopping area and then the older Shops of Legacy across the road that is arguably just as elegant but a little run down with age.
    Would you still want to have Greek food or are you open to other cuisines? Since the whole Ken's/BOA taste test is a bust, it doesn't matter to me.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chucho does. For some reason.

She ain't bad. Period.

I would bet dollars to pesos that most of the billionaire playboy philanthropists here have nary room to judge.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    just checking to see if either has a pr0n deal yet. Nope, ok I'll see myself out

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Would you still want to have Greek food or are you open to other cuisines? Since the whole Ken's/BOA taste test is a bust, it doesn't matter to me.
    , I don't care

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So like Mexican or something? Do you like Chinese?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    She ain't bad. Period.

I would bet dollars to pesos that most of the billionaire playboy philanthropists here have nary room to judge.
    Dude, I hope you can do better for yourself.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    So like Mexican or something? Do you like Chinese?
    Mexican in DFW sucks ass. Coming from someone raised on SA mexican of course. SA mexican is the best mexican in the world, arguably better than mexican food in mexico (which I've only had once tbf).

generally, I eat chain food (BWW, Arbys, burgers, OG, RL, cicis, etc) when I'm eating out (food, not women lol) up north because DFW doesn't have the kind of cheap hole-in-the-wall sole proprietor type inexpensive restaurants that SA does, even really good reasonably priced Chinese food like Wok Inn which is exclusive to SA, and Bill Miller's BBQ... both Taco Bell and Taco Bueno are disgusting as is El Fenix and On the Border so I pretty much stay away from Mexican food in DFW.

not gonna lie, I missed SA food the 3 years I spent in Denton, though I grew to like some of the UNT cafeteria food and a few of the cheap sole proprietor restaurants near UNT that have recently been closed due to university expansion. But after moving out of Denton to more suburban North Dallas area, not gonna lie, I mostly cook at home or eat at chains because I'm not in SA or Denton and the places in Plano/Frisco area etc are just too mediocre and too wannabe-upscale, and priced accordingly.

SA food is some of the best bang for your buck in the USA when you consider both flavor and budget. South New Jersey has some good stuff too if you like large portions of reasonably priced seafood at diners and that sort of thing. But DFW is just meh for food all things considered. I guess there's that place in Fort Worth that has that world famous BBQ but I forgot it's name. I ate there in 1999 with my mom and grandma on a trip but that was so long ago.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 06-15-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She ain't bad. Period.

You don't have to be a billionaire playboy philanthropist to hit something better than that Karen, tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You don't have to be a billionaire playboy philanthropist to hit something better than that Karen, tbh.
    I bet 100 rupees that I can find an Indian girl from India hotter than her. Don't know what the navajos use for currency tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's Chunko.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She ain't bad. Period.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mexican in DFW sucks ass. Coming from someone raised on SA mexican of course. SA mexican is the best mexican in the world, arguably better than mexican food in mexico (which I've only had once tbf).

generally, I eat chain food (BWW, Arbys, burgers, OG, RL, cicis, etc) when I'm eating out (food, not women lol) up north because DFW doesn't have the kind of cheap hole-in-the-wall sole proprietor type inexpensive restaurants that SA does, even really good reasonably priced Chinese food like Wok Inn which is exclusive to SA, and Bill Miller's BBQ... both Taco Bell and Taco Bueno are disgusting as is El Fenix and On the Border so I pretty much stay away from Mexican food in DFW.

not gonna lie, I missed SA food the 3 years I spent in Denton, though I grew to like some of the UNT cafeteria food and a few of the cheap sole proprietor restaurants near UNT that have recently been closed due to university expansion. But after moving out of Denton to more suburban North Dallas area, not gonna lie, I mostly cook at home or eat at chains because I'm not in SA or Denton and the places in Plano/Frisco area etc are just too mediocre and too wannabe-upscale, and priced accordingly.

SA food is some of the best bang for your buck in the USA when you consider both flavor and budget. South New Jersey has some good stuff too if you like large portions of reasonably priced seafood at diners and that sort of thing. But DFW is just meh for food all things considered. I guess there's that place in Fort Worth that has that world famous BBQ but I forgot it's name. I ate there in 1999 with my mom and grandma on a trip but that was so long ago.
    I'm not driving all the way to Plano to go to ing Arby's. I'm reasonably certain I've gone to a few good restaurants there.
    Unless you just want to cook. I'm OK with that. I'll bring some beer and we can have a nice dinner and watch Gossip Girls.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I'm not driving all the way to Plano to go to ing Arby's. I'm reasonably certain I've gone to a few good restaurants there.
    Unless you just want to cook. I'm OK with that. I'll bring some beer and we can have a nice dinner and watch Gossip Girls.
    where are you from? Austin?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    where are you from? Austin?
    No, I live near Decatur.

Thread Information