NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Entrega a tu prima, cabron

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    stupid is playing the “ mental illness” sympathy card

https://nypost.com/2020/06/09/tamara...zona-incident/
    Well her husband is. Who for money is a.....lawyer. No surprise.
    Hey if she is having mental problems then more power to her to receive help. But the hubby going public ala Robin Givens on Mike Tyson, that's lame.

The link you posted led to this link. Much better:
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/16/why-paige-spiranac-doesnt-wear-underwear-on-the-golf-course/

FCC get in here!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Entrega a tu prima, cabron

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/16/why-paige-spiranac-doesnt-wear-underwear-on-the-golf-course/
    She's dreamy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We've been over this numerous times.

"I'm a Fat maker. I mean a Fact maker upper."
    "We" = you and your fleas.

Work on that self loathing, Crusty.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

"I'm a Fat maker. I mean a Fact maker upper."
    "We" = you and your fleas.

Work on that self loathing, Crusty.
    You're just mad because you did all of those things and now you're lying about it.

You're stupid, no one likes you, you have no money and your sex life is regulated to jerking off with cheap lotion and tube socks filled with cat litter.

There's nothing redeemable about you and if not for derp, you'd be the easiest target here.

That's it and that's all. Work on that denial, gs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're just mad because you did all of those things and now you're lying about it.

You're stupid, no one likes you, you have no money and your sex life is regulated to jerking off with cheap lotion and tube socks filled with cat litter.

There's nothing redeemable about you and if not for derp, you'd be the easiest target here.

That's it and that's all. Work on that denial, gs.
    Same cliche reply from you over and over again... poor sad sanfranfruitcake.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Same cliche reply from you over and over again... poor sad sanfranfruitcake.
    The irony, kaffs. The irony.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The irony, kaffs. The irony.
    Still crying chucho? Smh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still crying chucho? Smh
    Whatever, junkie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whatever, junkie.
    You literally live in junkieville surrounded by human feces. The irony of your fruitiness is astounding! Thanks for the laughs fruitcake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not a heterosexual on this planet that wouldn't take that Karen to bed, tbh.
    She ain't bad. Period.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pedophile gs upset I reminded everyone he's a proven pedophile.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Karen does have a fat ass ......

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chunko cruising assisted living and nursing homes looks to score his perversion.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chunko cruising assisted living and nursing homes looks to score his perversion.

All the meanwhile, you stalk playgrounds and school yards.

gs, you're sad and miserable and are a proven pedophile.

So, you keep spinning narratives while I continue to chastise you for being the disgusting deviant and cretin you make yourself out to be.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    *Ding.
    It's False Charge Chunko.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What kind of super self loathing pervert says like this?:

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What kind of super self loathing pervert says like this?:

Let's try this again, New Avante. See, when you try to build a narrative by taking a comment out of context, it should do two things; 1. Be funny. 2. Have some kind of merit to sting.

1. It's not really funny. I get it, it's really all you got. When you get on as often as you do, take what you can get. But no one else seems to find it funny except you. You're more like derp than you're not.

2. It does have to have merit to sting. You're trying to frame this as "HAW HAW HAW Chucho porks fat women! LOOK! SEE! HE SAID IT!" I didn't say that, but again, when you're lifetime here is nothing but Ls for you, take what you can get. BUT, since you have shown your pedophilistic tendencies quite literally dozens of times with your stories and questions. You go the extra mile and even display your support for pedophiles.

Just like you snitch on yourself for being a pedophile with all the behaviors you exhibit here, you're also telling everyone you never get laid and dont understand the concept of casual sex. The idea of taking a big-assed, big-breasted woman to the sack for casual sex doesn't register in your head. Boiled down: only in your head can a pedophile pretend they can condescend to anyone about sexual tastes and quality of ass they tap.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's try this again, New Avante. See, when you try to build a narrative by taking a comment out of context, it should do two things;
    Quoting you word for word is "taking a comment out of context."

Loser.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Some bish from Europe tellin a native american to go back to their own country.................

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post more of the Latina
    sorry, was mesmerized by dem ties... what happened?
    Those Dead Or Alive boobs’ physics are becoming too real.
    Nice rack on that navajo.
    Tried to search where is Karina Rodriguez today, she how she did post interaction.

Her Facebook page, wow
    (11) Karina Rodrigez |Facebook

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Legit surprised she didn't get some entertainment industry offers.
    Or maybe she did and just prefers a more private life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is the exact same Chunko who says:

And I stand by what I said. Fat is fat and shouldn't be glamorized or glorified, it's unhealthy and no need to say "I'm smashing this THICK chick" because dudes don't want to admit they are ing fat girls. Once them clothes come off, the cottage cheese and harsh truths of "thick" and "voluptuous" show.

Don't be afraid of violating man code of "No Fat Chicks", that went out the book years ago when this started happening. I wouldn't be ashamed to say I'm ing a fatty if I were. Dudes shouldn't be ashamed and the females that don't want to be called what they are should just deal with it, fat es need love too and with their being more fat es than ever before and even more jobless, go-nowheres in life, it's a perfect marriage.
    What? It's ok to be fat, or so the PC gy crowd insists. Plus-size models are "curvy" and "thick", not fat or clinically obese, which is what science calls them. Why worry about diabetus and getting feet lopped off because fatties can't stop stuffing their fat ing faces because "universal healthcare" is around the corner?

pisses me off. Fat chicks and the sugar coating words like "thick", "curvy" and "voluptuous" are just new ways to disguise the fact that fat chicks are no longer last resort for never-get-anys, s in need of a green card or mass intoxication and regret. They are so common place now that got PC pussies and Leftists are trying to normalize a disgusting disease and the fact dudes are ing horny, it is now excusable to fat es that only look good until the clothes come off. It just ain't right.

Thread Information