Main card
    Weight class Method Round Time Notes
    Heavyweight Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Daniel Cormier [a]
    Heavyweight Junior dos Santos vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
    Light Heavyweight Magomed Ankalaev vs. Ion Cuțelaba
    Bantamweight Pedro Munhoz vs. Frankie Edgar
    Bantamweight Sean O'Malley vs. Marlon Vera
    Last edited by ace3g; 07-13-2020 at 01:04 PM.

Daniel gonna have good cardio this time around, probably win and retire.

Main event is up next.

Post Count
    And the trilogy is over. Not as good a fight as the second one but still very good. Greatest heavyweight trilogy of all time.

Great le fight marred by a missed bad eye poke near the end of the 3rd round that basically blinded Cormier's left eye the rest of the fight.

Both fighters made adjustments which allowed for 5 rounds of high level MMA.

Bones likes to chime in after the LHW and HW fights.

BONY
    JonnyBones
    18m
    Avoid Stipe’s right hand, I’m too fast, I’ll be too strong when the time is right and have way too much energy. Soon and very soon I’ll be considered the baddest man on this planet

BONY
    JonnyBones
    22m
    For some reason these heavyweights don’t seem so big to me tonight

BONY
    JonnyBones
    29m
    Heavyweight world championships I will be seeing you real soon. Victorious

Post Count
    Book it

But Dana is cheap..

Ariel Helwani
    Arielhelwani
    25m
    Daniel Cormier suffered a torn cornea last night, Cormier told me this morning. No timetable yet for recovery. Doctors said he won’t need surgery just yet but they have to monitor how it heals before knowing for sure. He was discharged from the hospital late Saturday night.

Post Count

Ariel Helwani
    Arielhelwani
    25m
    Daniel Cormier suffered a torn cornea last night, Cormier told me this morning. No timetable yet for recovery. Doctors said he won’t need surgery just yet but they have to monitor how it heals before knowing for sure. He was discharged from the hospital late Saturday night.
    That was sort of karma last night.

Bones Jones vacating the LHW belt.

BONY
    JonnyBones
    19m
    Just got off the phone with @ufc, today I confirm that I’m vacating the light heavyweight championship. It’s officially up for grabs. It’s been an amazing journey, sincere thank you to all my compe ion, Ufc and most importantly you fans.

BONY
    JonnyBones
    11m
    The last I spoke with @ufc about my salary there was no negotiating. If that ever changes, i’d love to come back and compete again as a heavyweight. Until then, I’ll be enjoying Ufc has a fan and doing my best to take care of my family and community careproject.org

BONY
    JonnyBones

7m
    In good faith I will be staying in the testing pool for probably the next half year or so. I’ll continue to lift weights and train all the different martial arts

Well that was fast..., lol

This was basically 1 hour after the above tweets.

BONY
    JonnyBones
    1h
    Just had a really positive conversation with @ufc. Sounds like there will be negotiations for my next fight at heavy weight. All good news, the weight gaining process begins.

BONY
    JonnyBones
    1h
    First light heavyweight to win six championships in a row I’ll pay $100,000 to whatever charity of their liking. I’ll be waiting

BONY
    JonnyBones
    1h
    Was going to challenge a light heavyweight to beat my world championship record but we all know that’s probably not happening in this lifetime.

BONY
    JonnyBones
    55m
    Seriously, I challenge you guys to go out there and be great too. It’s going to be awesome watching with that cheeseburger in my hand

BONY
    JonnyBones
    45m
    It would’ve been fun but have you seen the size of the guys in my family? I really do believe putting on a little extra weight is going to bring out my true genetic/athletic potential.

**This was in response to:

Matt mattisforreal

Replying to JonnyBones

No desire to be simultaneously double champ of two divisions??
    5:50pm · 17 Aug 2020 · Twitter Web App

Thread Information