Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Healthy folks have a better chance of dying in a car accident or drowning in their own bath tub than they do dying from COVID.

But you are right about rich folks. Life is heaven to them so I can see why so many are hiding in their basements.

But there are cases. Like I said, they're a minuscule minority, but they do exist.

Again, this isn't about arguing this particular point with you. I was pointing out that these pampered adults, who can get a test whenever they want, just don't want to risk it. It's part and parcel of decisions that rich people can make vs your everyday person.
    Last edited by Dirks_Finale; 06-14-2020 at 06:49 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

ing Dwert quitting on the Lakers again
    SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Avery Bradley too

Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "died nearly six weeks ago due to an epileptic seizure, the Los Angeles Lakers center says."

Don't confuse Lefty with facts. Stop ing up the narrative.

So she died of COVID.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop paying them. Problem solved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop paying them. Problem solved.
    “Get off my lawn”
    Okay Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Healthy folks have a better chance of dying in a car accident or drowning in their own bath tub than they do dying from COVID.

But you are right about rich folks. Life is heaven to them so I can see why so many are hiding in their basements.
    The vast majority of them are not going to be making millions of dollars after they're 35... plus even if they don't die, if they end up with some ed up lungs damage or something like that, they're done.

Just ed up somebody like Kyrie or Melo are concerned about this or social inequality, these dudes are the ultimate con machines, tbh...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Melo taking some sort of 'stand' on this is basketball's equivalence of Kaep all of sudden being concerned about social stuff when he is no longer relevant. That was my biggest issue with Kaep. I don't care about your political views if you are a football player I care about what you do between the lines. But if you are going to start showing your azzz, don't wait until you are a backup QB to do so...just looks like they are starving for the attention they once had and are desperate to recapture it.

The vast majority of them are not going to be making millions of dollars after they're 35... plus even if they don't die, if they end up with some ed up lungs damage or something like that, they're done.

Just ed up somebody like Kyrie or Melo are concerned about this or social inequality, these dudes are the ultimate con machines, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie’s suggestion is to bankrupt NBA players (CJ McCullom said that over 100 players live paycheck to paycheck), ensure the NBA didn’t get its TV money, lower the salary cap for years to come, and give back power to the owners who will throw the biggest fit for the players not doing their job. NBA could be cancelled for 2 years and Kyrie is over here not caring.

I could be wrong but I didnt see Kyrie Irving out there protesting. I saw Brown drive 9 hours to do his protest. I saw lots of other NBA players protesting. But where was Kyrie? The dude is a cancer. He had his entire career to back up Kap and the movement and he did nothing. He could’ve knelt. He could’ve started the NBA movement, talked about it in press conferences, talked to Silver about it, get players to rally around it but nah he’s just being woke by bankrupting fellow teammates and costing future profits for them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie’s suggestion is to bankrupt NBA players (CJ McCullom said that over 100 players live paycheck to paycheck), ensure the NBA didn’t get its TV money, lower the salary cap for years to come, and give back power to the owners who will throw the biggest fit for the players not doing their job. NBA could be cancelled for 2 years and Kyrie is over here not caring.

I could be wrong but I didnt see Kyrie Irving out there protesting. I saw Brown drive 9 hours to do his protest. I saw lots of other NBA players protesting. But where was Kyrie? The dude is a cancer. He had his entire career to back up Kap and the movement and he did nothing. He could’ve knelt. He could’ve started the NBA movement, talked about it in press conferences, talked to Silver about it, get players to rally around it but nah he’s just being woke by bankrupting fellow teammates and costing future profits for them
    Brown actually drove 15 hours IIRC

Minor detail I know but it shows his commitment and he didn’t wait to to do it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kyrie Irving can’t lead a locker room but now I’m supposed to believe he can lead the entire NBA? The dude is trying his best to ruin his legacy. 2016 was a long time ago my friend and he didn’t win Finals MVP either, he was a second banana on a championship team. Boston did better without him, both years and Brooklyn has too. When Carmelo Anthony, Dwight, and Kyrie get together that’s never a good sign

Btw you can do a lot as a player for social reform when your on national TV. You can interview on national TV, you can wear your protest warm ups, you can kneel for the anthem. You can push Lebrons school and get more players to go that route or push social reform charities. Bc all I ever hear is rich white people (owners) will donate to African American charities that push social reform but I have no idea which charities those are.
    Facts.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver needs to bring a Gold Club into the bubble and then things will be a go for Orlando.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    > CJ McCullom said that over 100 players live paycheck to paycheck

Likely because of their spending habits

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No racist but can someone translate black englih?

Blenglish?
    BLINGlish?

Thread Information