My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Video of victim Ray Winsor along with brief interview with Kream Jr.

https://abc7.com/adam-abdul-jabbar-kareem-son-lakers/6244763/

It is not known at this time if Adam Stern Jr. has paid for fake witnesses or intimidation of police and victim.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Clemente is a nice town. Lou probably set his son up with a million-dollar home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Clemente is a nice town. Lou probably set his son up with a million-dollar home.
    Nope.
    In typical Laker fashion, appears he was mooching off of an 83 year old woman who owned the house.

She said her dad was bothered that Adam (Jabbar) didn’t seem to help Calvert, who is in her 80s. “She has a walker but he doesn’t even help her with groceries,” Winsor said. “It just really was upsetting for my dad to see that. He’s a really traditional guy.”

Also he was "stabbed in the back."

https://nypost.com/2020/06/13/daughter-of-alleged-abdul-jabbar-stabbing-victim-fears-for-parents/

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope.
    In typical Laker fashion, appears he was mooching off of an 83 year old woman who owned the house.

She said her dad was bothered that Adam (Jabbar) didn’t seem to help Calvert, who is in her 80s. “She has a walker but he doesn’t even help her with groceries,” Winsor said. “It just really was upsetting for my dad to see that. He’s a really traditional guy.”

Also he was "stabbed in the back."

https://nypost.com/2020/06/13/daughter-of-alleged-abdul-jabbar-stabbing-victim-fears-for-parents/
    Oh, I glanced at it and misread it. I thought Jabbar was mad that the 60-year-old was not helping the 83-year-old and
    went into his house and grabbed a knife and threatened him if he didn't start helping out and then stabbed the dude
    when it appeared he wouldn't. That's much worse getting called out and then instead of just taking his lumps actually
    going into the house and coming out and attacking the dude with a knife. And he's 6'7". Why does this dude need a
    a knife to attack a 60-year-old dude in the first place?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, I glanced at it and misread it. I thought Jabbar was mad that the 60-year-old was not helping the 83-year-old and
    went into his house and grabbed a knife and threatened him if he didn't start helping out and then stabbed the dude
    when it appeared he wouldn't. That's much worse getting called out and then instead of just taking his lumps actually
    going into the house and coming out and attacking the dude with a knife. And he's 6'7". Why does this dude need a
    a knife to attack a 60-year-old dude in the first place?
    Raised with radical Muslim terrorism thinking?
    Laker en lement?
    Mamba mentality?

FFS Kream bailed him out for only 25K the same night and Kareem Jr. went back to the house of the 60 year old he stabbed!

Mentally ill needs to get checked out by competent sources.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker en lement?
    Mamba mentality?

FFS Kream bailed him out for only 25K the same night and Kareem Jr. went back to the house of the 60 year old he stabbed!

Was my first thought, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker en lement?
    Mamba mentality?

But he apologized.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knock knock. "Hey really sorry about those 6 or 7 stab wounds." Who will Craig Pop be speeching about? Can he spin this on Trump?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dads, hold your sons to account when they up and the odds they will end up like Adam go down dramatically.

No consequence parenting is failure. Ignore the crocodile tears, do the right thing, and your son will grow to be a responsible man.

And 25k bail for a seven stab wound assault over nothing? The fail is everywhere over there.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dads, hold your sons to account when they up and the odds they will end up like Adam go down dramatically.

No consequence parenting is failure. Ignore the crocodile tears, do the right thing, and your son will grow to be a responsible man.

And 25k bail for a seven stab wound assault over nothing? The fail is everywhere over there.
    I'm a little confounded by that. Supposedly California had outlawed bail. I know a lot of bail bond shops had closed.
    Maybe the white areas found some sort of loop holes.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol illigitimate fake muslim mulatto

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

From what I have read and heard is that Kareem was pretty much not involved in Adam's life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even a person, just the son of Kareem.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even a person, just the son of Kareem.
    Most people are the sons of nobodies. So it's slightly better than that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most people are the sons of nobodies. So it's slightly better than that.
    Are you the son of a nobody?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Something about Apples and trees...

Ferdinand and his at ude is the PRIME reason the NBA became unwatchable and basically OFF THE AIR by the end of the 1970's......
    How can a guy be GOAT if the league needs to be saved with him as the headliner?
    I might have to drop Lou Alcindor in my rankings.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...lywood-1303210

Kream's on the Jews' leash to get his son leniency.

TheGreatYacht

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 months and doesn't have to report until after XMass and New Years.

The Orange County District Attorney’s Office objected to the plea offer from Orange County Superior Court Judge Derrek Johnson.
    Adam Abdul-Jabbar will not have to report to jail until Jan. 7, according to court records. He was also placed on two years of formal probation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ If you'd like a flavor of how corrupt this judge who presided over Kream Jr's trial is, check this:

Judge Demands 'Shredded Vagina' As Proof of Rape (readersupportednews.org)

► Judge Derek Johnson of Fullerton, CA; disgusting misogynist (noethics.net)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurraider21 and or other legalist.

1. How the F does this judge get to void any possible criminal trial AND disregard sentencing the prosecution asked for?

The victim, whose wife drove him to the hospital, sustained a fractured skull and nearly bled to death after collapsing outside of the emergency room, according to the District Attorney’s Office.
    He could have faced up to nine years and eight months in prison if convicted as charged at trial, according to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office.
    The Orange County District Attorney’s Office objected to the plea offer from Orange County Superior Court Judge Derrek Johnson.

2. Can the OCDA appeal?

3. Pretty sure the victim could have a civil trial unless Kream has ponied up some of his millions for silence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No info found on whether Kream Jr. was able to serve his time in home confinement.
    Which had been floated by his liarwyers and this corrupt Judge.

Thread Information