Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't argue against strawmen. You'll have to do better than "NO I MEAN IT, IT REALLY COULD HAPPEN"
    Lol, then you are blind, or just don't want to see it. My guess is you see it but don't care because you think for some reason it will work out for you in the end.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    My guess is that you would inject yourself with Clorox if Trump told you to

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Lol I'm not the only person who thinks we are headed for a Civil War.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    My guess is that you would inject yourself with Clorox if Trump told you to
    No but I'd be willing to inject all liberals. Liberalism is a disease and needs to be cut out like cancer.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Lol I'm not the only person who thinks we are headed for a Civil War.
    wtf is "timcast"

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    No but I'd be willing to inject all liberals. Liberalism is a disease and needs to be cut out like cancer.
    Alt right buzzwords.

Meanwhile the country is literally in the ter right now.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Alt right buzzwords.

Meanwhile the country is literally in the ter right now.
    Has been for decades. America is on the downslope of 80 years of progressiveness. To regroup need a couple generations of focus on heritage/traditions, nuclear family and domestic production.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    wtf is "timcast"
    He is a very well known independent Journalist.

https://www.timcast.com/about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Pool

I follow several independent journalist who are not puppets to the liberal or Conservative Media.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Blake, since you think the country is falling a part, I invite you to ask yourself why it's falling a part? I'd love to read your answer. Though I'm pretty sure I already know the answer.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Blake, since you think the country is falling a part, I invite you to ask yourself why it's falling a part? I'd love to read your answer. Though I'm pretty sure I already know the answer.
    You mean other than pandemics, riots and the economy going down in flames? Are you serious?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You mean other than pandemics, riots and the economy going down in flames? Are you serious?
    Lol, so your saying it's just dumb luck all this is happening?

I figured you would say as much. I'll just say this. There was no reason to let our economy tank like we did, not when the death rate for people under 50 is less than 1%. There is no reason to keep kids out of school when their death rate is less than 00001%. Old people, and people with health conditions need to protect themselves, the rest have little to worry about.

Riots are happening in blue cities because blue cities are letting them happen. BLM and Antifa are pushing a narrative that has nothing to do with black lives or George Floyd. That ended long ago. Now it's about a money grab and taking it from anyone they can.

As for the pandemic, we have a cure, hydroxychloroquine works. To many studies have proven it. Lots of doctors are prescribing it now with excellent results. The one thing I will say about the riots, they are the biggest cause for the e over the last few weeks and it's pretty evident from the death rate declines that young people are not dying from it.

Here is the Henry Ford Study on Hydroxychloroquine.
    https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/...reatment-study

Peer Review Study
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...roquine-effec/

You can keep your head in the sand like I said, but too many people like Faucci have an economic incentive to push a vaccine narrative for a disease that kills less than 2% of those that get it and already has an available regiment that protects people from dying from it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Man, if you had told me a month ago that Vito was some neo-con, Q-anon, anti-vaxxer, I probably wouldn’t have believed you. Now I’m waiting for the Lizard People screed.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Man, if you had told me a month ago that Vito was some neo-con, Q-anon, anti-vaxxer, I probably wouldn’t have believed you. Now I’m waiting for the Lizard People screed.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The schools that opened are already flaring up and the expert consensus is that hydroxychloroquine isn't really effective.

Vito is out there

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The schools that opened are already flaring up and the expert consensus is that hydroxychloroquine isn't really effective.

Vito is out there

Keep drinking the national media cool-aid.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Before June I had never heard of Q-anon, Antifa, and boogaloo. Hard not to read between the lines when so much is going un reported on CNN, MSNBC, MSN, ABC, NBC. The narrative from the left is so far from reality, they might as well tell it to looney tunes music. is going to hit the fan after the election, since neither side is going to accept the loss, it's going to be a blood bath in our streets.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    [/RIGHT]Vito Corleone;10214328]

Keep drinking the national media cool-aid.
    Keep injecting Lysol and hyping crazy YouTubes. They're funny, tbh.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Keep injecting Lysol and hyping crazy YouTubes. They're funny, tbh.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Response to the Henry Ford study you posted:

"The Henry Ford Hospital study that was published was a non-controlled retrospective cohort study that was confounded by a number of issues, including the fact that many people who were receiving hydroxychloroquine were also using corticosteroids, which we know from another study gives a clear benefit in reducing deaths with advanced disease," said Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease expert advising the White House on the coronavirus response.

"So that study is a flawed study," Fauci said after Missouri Republican U.S. Rep. Blaine Leutkemeyer asked him about the trial. "

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ed/5559367002/

You're a lazy conspiracy YouTuber looking for confirmation bias, tbh.

What's sad is just how many there are of you out there.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Response to the Henry Ford study you posted:

"The Henry Ford Hospital study that was published was a non-controlled retrospective cohort study that was confounded by a number of issues, including the fact that many people who were receiving hydroxychloroquine were also using corticosteroids, which we know from another study gives a clear benefit in reducing deaths with advanced disease," said Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease expert advising the White House on the coronavirus response.

"So that study is a flawed study," Fauci said after Missouri Republican U.S. Rep. Blaine Leutkemeyer asked him about the trial. "

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ed/5559367002/

You're a lazy conspiracy YouTuber looking for confirmation bias, tbh.

What's sad is just how many there are of you out there.
    And yet actual real live doctors who are prescribing it are doing so with amazing success. Even my doctor here in San Antonio is prescribing it along with Zinc to help fight the virus.

What's sad is you are putting your faith in a guy who has a financial incentive in the creation of the vaccine. Faucci is as much a part of the political leftest fun house that all these Democrats have built.

You can put your faith in this political quack, I'll put mine in real doctors.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    And yet actual real live doctors who are prescribing it are doing so with amazing success. Even my doctor here in San Antonio is prescribing it along with Zinc to help fight the virus.

What's sad is you are putting your faith in a guy who has a financial incentive in the creation of the vaccine. Faucci is as much a part of the political leftest fun house that all these Democrats have built.

You can put your faith in this political quack, I'll put mine in real doctors.
    Nice narrative. You've even got your own anecdotes!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nice narrative. You've even got your own anecdotes!
    I'm surprised you know what anecdotes means. Congrats.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm surprised you know what anecdotes means. Congrats.
    And you used your own instead of using real research to prove your point. Congrats.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    blake stop capping like u wear masks during flu season or when u have a cold........fooking liberals

Post Count
    I wouldn't be opposed to delaying the season another two months even if it probably won't make much difference. Play through the winter break.

Thread Information