Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    blake stop capping like u wear masks during flu season or when u have a cold........fooking liberals
    "THIS IS JUST THE FLU" was so late March and April. This is August.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    "THIS IS JUST THE FLU" was so late March and April. This is August.
    Are we still supposed to die for the economy? Asking for a friend.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Are we still supposed to die for the economy? Asking for a friend.
    Absolutely, yes. Especially if you work at a school building.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    I hope they cancel the season. It'll teach the greedy ass NCAA a lesson. These kids lives are way more important than the game.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    I hope they cancel the season. It'll teach the greedy ass NCAA a lesson. These kids lives are way more important than the game.
    yea all the kids who are begging to play even the black kids from the hood know this covid 19 ish is a joke its less than a flu or common cold........i used to respect you trill but now i see u r a covid fear pusher.......... i can guarantee u never wore mask during flu season so by your logic you think youre more important than other peoples lives
    Last edited by playblair; 08-10-2020 at 03:47 PM.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    yea all the kids who are begging to play even the black kids from the hood know this covid 19 ish is a joke its less than a flu or common cold........i used to respect you trill but know i see u r a covid fear pusher.......... i can guarantee u never wore mask during flu season so by your logic you think youre more important than other peoples lives
    Sorry to disappoint you. Of course these kids want to play and the fact they had to list demands asking for safety measures this late in the game is concerning. The NCAA drug their feet and are putting the kids at risk.

IDK about a Covid fear pusher but whatever. I've never had the flu and rarely ever get sick but in June me, my wife and my 1 year old all tested positive for Corona. So I empathize with the student athlete fears of contracting the virus and taking it home to their families, the uncertainty of costs of care if they contract the virus. The fact they want to play but not without universal protection is admirable and I respect that.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    These kids could be concussed, break a bone, be paralyzed, or even die on every single snap. Their lives are much more in danger by the game itself than a virus that literally has a 0% chance of harming them at their age and athletic health. I'd say that 5% of them will probably die from complications from CTE when they're older. I'd say none die from coronavirus. If you're one of the few players that are immunocomprimised, then yeah they should consider sitting out.

Also, coronavirus isn't going anywhere for at least 3-4 years. Should we resume college football in 2024?

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    These kids could be concussed, break a bone, be paralyzed, or even die on every single snap. Their lives are much more in danger by the game itself than a virus that literally has a 0% chance of harming them at their age and athletic health. I'd say that 5% of them will probably die from complications from CTE when they're older. I'd say none die from coronavirus. If you're one of the few players that are immunocomprimised, then yeah they should consider sitting out.

Also, coronavirus isn't going anywhere for at least 3-4 years. Should we resume college football in 2024?

Cool with me. Sports is a luxury for me tbh. My life goes on just fine with/without it.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    as usual, this is likely as much about litigation as it is about anything else. it also extends beyond the stadium. play or not play, there are potential impacts on the campuses and communities either way.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

A stretch on the 0% but those are some good points.

The only thing is you can't spread injury after you get injured.

I mean, if a player gets the covid, how long is he out for? Are they going to be testing all 100+ players on each team like they do the NBA? There a still a lot of unknowns at this point

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    as usual, this is likely as much about litigation as it is about anything else. it also extends beyond the stadium. play or not play, there are potential impacts on the campuses and communities either way.
    The players' friends, family, roommates, etc

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Interesting video, you didn't see these images on any of the national media channels. The video was made after the first riots in June or July.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Interesting video, you didn't see these images on any of the national media channels. The video was made after the first riots in June or July.
    "New York(CNN Business)Businesses across the country are boarding up their windows and doors as preventative measures against the looting that has erupted outside of peaceful protests over the death of George Floyd.

The scenes in cities look apocalyptic, even in daylight, with plywood covering storefronts such as Macy's and Target in New York City and major shopping hubs..."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/06/busin...ing/index.html

The link has more on it plus a few pictures. You're a lazy moron.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    "New York(CNN Business)Businesses across the country are boarding up their windows and doors as preventative measures against the looting that has erupted outside of peaceful protests over the death of George Floyd.

The scenes in cities look apocalyptic, even in daylight, with plywood covering storefronts such as Macy's and Target in New York City and major shopping hubs..."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/06/busin...ing/index.html

The link has more on it plus a few pictures. You're a lazy moron.

You compare that stupid link to the video I just posted and call me a lazy moron? I think the moron you are referring to is looking back at you in the mirror.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    You compare that stupid link to the video I just posted and call me a lazy moron? I think the moron you are referring to is looking back at you in the mirror.
    Some of the images "you didn't see on any of the national media channels" are right there in that national media channel link.

Wtf is wrong with you?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Some of the images "you didn't see on any of the national media channels" are right there in that national media channel link.

Wtf is wrong with you?
    Do any of those images contain that of the 5 yr old white boy shot in the head by the 25 year old black man for simply being white? Show me those pictures. Show me the outrage, show me the justice warriors fighting for him. I guarantee if the roles were reversed there would be a whole other round of riots. Hypocrite.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Do any of those images contain that of the 5 yr old white boy shot in the head by the 25 year old black man for simply being white? Show me those pictures. Show me the outrage, show me the justice warriors fighting for him. I guarantee if the roles were reversed there would be a whole other round of riots. Hypocrite.
    Huh? The YouTube you posted doesn't have any images of a 5 year old shot in the head. It's just some dude driving down the street filming all the boarded up stores.

Seriously, what the is wrong with you, freak?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Huh? The YouTube you posted doesn't have any images of a 5 year old shot in the head. It's just some dude driving down the street filming all the boarded up stores.

Seriously, what the is wrong with you, freak?
    It's all part of the same narrative fed to morons like you. They (the media) tries to sell re s like you about peaceful protests, and when there is looting, it's just People wanting to feed their families. Do they show the violence? Have they mentioned a word about Cannon Hinnant? No they tried to sweep it under the rug, like it didn't happen because it didn't fit their narrative. I'm glad people didn't let it go and there is finally a little bit of coverage. You are a fvcking re because you buy the BS narrative sold to you by the major news outlets.

You ask what the is wrong with me, look in the mirror you liberal twit, open your eyes to reality. Why don't you try to follow Andy Ngo twitter feed he is literally boots on the ground covering these riots. You act like you know , but you are a blind bull ter trying to tell everyone else they are full of .

But I guess that is the kind of education you get from Texas Tech. Go back to tossing your tortillas lib .

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It's all part of the same narrative fed to morons like you. They (the media) tries to sell re s like you about peaceful protests, and when there is looting, it's just People wanting to feed their families. Do they show the violence? Have they mentioned a word about Cannon Hinnant? No they tried to sweep it under the rug, like it didn't happen because it didn't fit their narrative. I'm glad people didn't let it go and there is finally a little bit of coverage. You are a fvcking re because you buy the BS narrative sold to you by the major news outlets.

You ask what the is wrong with me, look in the mirror you liberal twit, open your eyes to reality. Why don't you try to follow Andy Ngo twitter feed he is literally boots on the ground covering these riots. You act like you know , but you are a blind bull ter trying to tell everyone else they are full of .

But I guess that is the kind of education you get from Texas Tech. Go back to tossing your tortillas lib .
    https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...antifa-877914/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A rolling stones article? Seriously? So the article alleges that he gained protection from a right wing organization in return for favorable coverage and then they attack him? He goes undercover in Antifa rallies dressed just like them, risking his life to show exactly what they are doing.

Look closer at that Rolling Stone article, it's nothing but baseless accusations trying to paint him as a right wing agitator trolling the left. Have you seen what they do to people who disagree with them? If he was trolling them, he would be dead. All I've seen from him is video of who antifa really is and what they do to regular people.

Andy Ngo deserves a Pulitzer for his coverage of Antifa. If you really want the truth look at the man's work.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A rolling stones article? Seriously? So the article alleges that he gained protection from a right wing organization in return for favorable coverage and then they attack him? He goes undercover in Antifa rallies dressed just like them, risking his life to show exactly what they are doing.

Look closer at that Rolling Stone article, it's nothing but baseless accusations trying to paint him as a right wing agitator trolling the left. Have you seen what they do to people who disagree with them? If he was trolling them, he would be dead. All I've seen from him is video of who antifa really is and what they do to regular people.

Andy Ngo deserves a Pulitzer for his coverage of Antifa. If you really want the truth look at the man's work.
    His has been debunked numerous times and he has little credibility, pretty much the same as you are claiming about anyone else. Wake up.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    His has been debunked numerous times and he has little credibility, pretty much the same as you are claiming about anyone else. Wake up.
    Lol, who debunked it, Seth Rogan? Rolling Stone? I'm sure they did it between bong hits. The left is so lost, you will believe anything that comes from the national media. Well, believe what you want, just remember in 2016 when Hilary was 20 pts ahead in the polls days before the election. How did that workout for you?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Oh neat. A giant word salad. The lies you told about your YouTube haven't gone away tho.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lol, who debunked it, Seth Rogan? Rolling Stone? I'm sure they did it between bong hits. The left is so lost, you will believe anything that comes from the national media. Well, believe what you want, just remember in 2016 when Hilary was 20 pts ahead in the polls days before the election. How did that workout for you?
    Why are you assuming I was a Hillary fan? I think the DNC should stay far away from the Clintons. Both candidates were garbage and I voted for neither. You're really describing yourself here, you believe anyone who vomits daily about the Antifa boogeyman. Bong hits are great, you could use a few.

Thread Information