Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fox and oan got you messed up koriwhat.

The bakery declined their cake request, informing the couple that he did not create wedding cakes for marriages of gay couples owing to his Christian religious beliefs, although the couple could purchase other baked goods in the store.

Who goes to a bakery looking for a wedding cake and comes out cool with doughnuts? SC said it is legal but it aint right.
    Exactly what i implied... bet you're not aware that the Baker made cakes for that very couple in the past. It literally just came down to a wedding cake and more power to the baker for having a spine.

As well, I don't watch either fox news nor oan.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Exactly what i implied... bet you're not aware that the Baker made cakes for that very couple in the past. It literally just came down to a wedding cake and more power to the baker for having a spine.

But not a wedding cake.

There will be attempts to find loopholes to discriminate and you are fine with it until it impacts you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But not a wedding cake.

There will be attempts to find loopholes to discriminate and you are fine with it until it impacts you.
    Who cares? Go to another bakery right? Not everyone is en led to your services!

The dude has been harassed endlessly for what exactly? Just move along on down the street to your nearest muslim bakery which will throw you off their roof.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Not sure what the rest of the thread says but I’m a conservative and I’m neither happy nor sad about it....this is a social issue and right wing folks are on the wrong side of history if they’re going to make a big deal out of something like this.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But not a wedding cake.

That's good for you, honestly. You and people like you live for that, it's a high for yuse outstanding moral compasses.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I would not place my morals up for consideration, as I have flaws like everyone, and do consider myself morally average.

But for a first world country, I am still surprised how we as US citizens treat others, especially those that are “different.”

Bad enough we have flat-earthers and folks that believe we did not go to the moon, should we continue to marginalize Folks for being born different (e.g., orientation, race, ethnicity).

Left, right and center all have issues, but growing up knowing everyone was learning right from wrong watching Mr. Rogers or Sesame Street as a kid, what happened?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

You have to be gay to not watch OAN. OAN has the best looking women in the industry, and it ain't even close.

lol @ liberals who fap to Rachel Maddow and Murder Joe's y partner..

Thread Information