Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/15/polit...hts/index.html

Does this give conservatives down low excuse for hanging out with LGBTQs at work?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Didn't even hear about it. Preoccupied making sure to check my privilege.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Having an obligatory fixed quota for transgender people in work places is a must, tbh.

We all agree that jobs should be given by capacity and not any other reason. But who the is going to hire a transgender person (even if this trans is the most qualified for the job) by choice? Very few ing people.

That's why employers should be forced to hire trans people. At least for a while, 'till having transgender people on the working place is naturalized.

If not, you are forcing all trans to become hookers to try to make a living.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Double post. (Why there's no longer a "delete" option?)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    I know a trans person that got hired in California for minimum wage job. They didn't have their state ID "updated" either.

In the past I worked with gender benders - that is awkward. Customers unsure whether to say sir or mam. One week they have their nails painted and are female but the next is just sloppy dude with long hair.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 06-15-2020 at 10:51 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never had trouble with LGBTQ co-workers.

Conservative co-workers are ones repulsed by them and go out of their way to make them unwelcome.

With the ruling, I expect to see some convoluted religious legal opposition to hiring them ala baker who refused to make cake for gay couple.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Having an obligatory fixed quota for transgender people in work places is a must, tbh.

We all agree that jobs should be given by capacity and not any other reason. But who the is going to hire a transgender person (even if this trans is the most qualified for the job) by choice? Very few ing people.

That's why employers should be forced to hire trans people. At least for a while, 'till having transgender people on the working place is naturalized.

If not, you are forcing all trans to become hookers to try to make a living.
    That's the ing liberal nonsense that needs to be trashed and incinerated, at least the dumbass brains that think this way.

Jobs should be given on a MERITORIOUS basis ONLY. That's ONLY fair. Race blind, sex blind, sexuality blind, gender blind, whatever. MERITOCRACY. Anyone who thinks anything else has a walnut for a brain and deserves to be executed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Honestly, if I needed a maid and a nanny, I'd specifically be looking to hire lesbians. Or "kind-of" lesbians.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Honestly, if I needed a maid and a nanny, I'd specifically be looking to hire lesbians. Or "kind-of" lesbians.
    specifically, 2 "kind-of" lesbians that are plenty effeminate, like the ones in 2 girls 1 cup.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    specifically, 2 "kind-of" lesbians that are plenty effeminate, like the ones in 2 girls 1 cup.
    That's way above and beyond the job description. In fact, if they listed "scat play" under experience, I'd probably not hire them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Was gonna say, avoid the purple hair tatted up ones. Sloppy with questionable hygiene.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's the ing liberal nonsense that needs to be trashed and incinerated, at least the dumbass brains that think this way.

Jobs should be given on a MERITORIOUS basis ONLY. That's ONLY fair. Race blind, sex blind, sexuality blind, gender blind, whatever. MERITOCRACY. Anyone who thinks anything else has a walnut for a brain and deserves to be executed.
    Yeah well, that's not happening son. Plenty of capable transgender people don't get Jobs because they are discriminated. How the do you plan to fix that?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Yeah well, that's not happening son. Plenty of capable transgender people don't get Jobs because they are discriminated. How the do you plan to fix that?
    Not by some got-ass affirmative action, tbh.

Why the need to be transgender, seriously? Just accept your body and be gay, nobody has a problem with gays anymore.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not by some got-ass affirmative action, tbh.

Why the need to be transgender, seriously? Just accept your body and be gay, nobody has a problem with gays anymore.
    Why not? What the you care?

And yes, got-ass affirmative action is needed in this case so that close-minded people like you are forced to put their bigotry aside and hire trans. Maybe if they spend enough time with trannies, they realize they are people too.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Why not? What the you care?

And yes, got-ass affirmative action is needed in this case so that close-minded people like you are forced to put their bigotry aside and hire trans. Maybe if they spend enough time with trannies, they realize they are people too.
    It's their CHOICE to be trans.

It's not a choice to be white, black, gay or straight. It's also not a choice to be born male or female. But it is a CHOICE to be trans. Just like it is a CHOICE to be a police officer, rendering the "blue lives matter" argument just about equally stupid. There, I can be fair and balanced, too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's their CHOICE to be trans.

It's not a choice to be white, black, gay or straight. It's also not a choice to be born male or female. But it is a CHOICE to be trans. Just like it is a CHOICE to be a police officer, rendering the "blue lives matter" argument just about equally stupid. There, I can be fair and balanced, too.
    You make it seem like it's the same type of choice as selecting what t-shirt to wear in the morning.

It's not the same son. Changing your iden y is a life defining choice (pushed by organic impulses). People shouldn't be destined to a life of pros ution just by deciding to identify themselves as they feel.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You make it seem like it's the same type of choice as selecting what t-shirt to wear in the morning.

It's not the same son. Changing your iden y is a life defining choice (pushed by organic impulses). People shouldn't be destined to a life of pros ution just by deciding to identify themselves as they feel.
    Yeah, it's a life changing decision (and uber expensive) to have that operation, but also needless, especially in a hyper-modern society where it's plenty accepted to be a sexual.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was the ruling just for the LGBTQ's or did they include the intersexes, asexual's, pansexual's, agender's, bigender's, and pangender's?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Was the ruling just for the LGBTQ's or did they include the intersexes, asexual's, pansexual's, agender's, bigender's, and pangender's?
    Exactly.

Of all the non-straight sexualities, asexual is probably the one I'm the most comfortable being around.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Exactly.

Of all the non-straight sexualities, asexual is probably the one I'm the most comfortable being around.
    why?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Because sex is ery

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never had trouble with LGBTQ co-workers.

Conservative co-workers are ones repulsed by them and go out of their way to make them unwelcome.

With the ruling, I expect to see some convoluted religious legal opposition to hiring them ala baker who refused to make cake for gay couple.
    Lol you have no clue what you're talking about. As well that Baker said he'd make that couple a cake just not with what they wanted it to say in icing because it goes against his religious views.

MSM got you again and it's of no surprise. Baaa baaa baaa

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The law probably only contemplates people whose appearance is easily distinguished and therefore more prone to be discriminated against, tbh. Transexuals are easy to spot, an asexual dude looks the same as any other person that isn't trans.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol you have no clue what you're talking about. As well that Baker said he'd make that couple a cake just not with what they wanted it to say in icing because it goes against his religious views.

MSM got you again and it's of no surprise. Baaa baaa baaa
    Fox and oan got you messed up koriwhat.

The bakery declined their cake request, informing the couple that he did not create wedding cakes for marriages of gay couples owing to his Christian religious beliefs, although the couple could purchase other baked goods in the store.

Who goes to a bakery looking for a wedding cake and comes out cool with doughnuts? SC said it is legal but it aint right.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Firing based on what someone does in their own private lives?
    Seems more like something the fascist dems do.

Thread Information