Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    It’ll be single leg ties with teams finishing up the RO16 and then all remaining matches to be played in Portugal

Committee meets on Wednesday to finalize the details but it will take place in August and finish up in a couple weeks.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Your boys are looking the best they’ve looked since 2013. Absolutely favourites this year.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Your boys are looking the best they’ve looked since 2013. Absolutely favourites this year.
    Definitely the most athletic team we've had. But the MF is just okay especially with Thiago likely done for season. Wing attack is overrated, masked by Alaba/Davies. And the CB's are unproven or old.

There are obvious holes that can be exploited. But I love the athleticism and team is very close-knit.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Definitely the most athletic team we've had. But the MF is just okay especially with Thiago likely done for season. Wing attack is overrated, masked by Alaba/Davies. And the CB's are unproven or old.

There are obvious holes that can be exploited. But I love the athleticism and team is very close-knit.
    Your back line is what I wish Barca had in regards to flexibility. Pavard, Alaba, Boateng, Davies. Pavard can do RB or CB and excelled in both. Alaba is amazing as we all know. And hard not to be impressed with Alfonso Davies even if it is early days. What an absolute gem. Crazy to see a former MLS player flourish like this. He can play midfield or as a LB. Then of course lahm lite in Kimmich, Lucas Hernandez, and Martinez.

They can just mix and match so well right now and they have a great amount of youth and athleticism back there for the future. Bayern rarely spend stupid money like the other big clubs do *cough cough* They’ve done a of a job.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Your back line is what I wish Barca had in regards to flexibility. Pavard, Alaba, Boateng, Davies. Pavard can do RB or CB and excelled in both. Alaba is amazing as we all know. And hard not to be impressed with Alfonso Davies even if it is early days. What an absolute gem. Crazy to see a former MLS player flourish like this. He can play midfield or as a LB. Then of course lahm lite in Kimmich, Lucas Hernandez, and Martinez.

They can just mix and match so well right now and they have a great amount of youth and athleticism back there for the future. Bayern rarely spend stupid money like the other big clubs do *cough cough* They’ve done a of a job.
    I am taken back by your kind words and breakdown. The versatility with this team is something Bayern has lacked. Going back to Ribery/Robben, it was a rigid attack. I know Bayern has had some major gaffes in the Back 4 but I think the main reason for failure against specifically the Spanish clubs was the Midfield. And I think an experienced MF from Spain/Italy can still exploit this group

But to your point, maybe the defensive line is the difference maker this time around. In the past it was simply out classed by athletic attacks.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sidenaldo getting a home court advantage CL, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    As if the season needed to get any worse for Barca, if we get past
    Napoli we will have another 7-0 at the hands of Bayern.

Single leg anything can happen but this is the worst defense we have had in over ten years.

PSG must be loving it though, they get a very soft side of the bracket. Although for PSG and Lyon they’ll be at a big disadvantage and they’ll have only played a handful of games since the French league called it quits. Everyone else will have played several games up until a week before CL.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    As long as Manchester United doesn't win (assuming they qualify).
    They're the Lakers/Cowboys of the EPL. Totally on league welfare.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    As long as Manchester United doesn't win (assuming they qualify).
    They're the Lakers/Cowboys of the EPL. Totally on league welfare.
    Red Devils haven't been a UCL contender since Van Persie left and that was a last hurrah run with Ferguson.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Red Devils haven't been a UCL contender since Van Persie left and that was a last hurrah run with Ferguson.
    I'm backlogged on viewing, but they're at seventeen straight unbeaten. They were way out of the chase.
    Tons of welfare.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Im torn on Real - Man City

On one hand I want Madrid to win , but on the other I want City to win because of my boy Mahrez

Eh it's a win win

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Left side too strong. I respect them but Atletico will muddy what could otherwise be a very entertaining tourney

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Im torn on Real - Man City

On one hand I want Madrid to win , but on the other I want City to win because of my boy Mahrez

Eh it's a win win
    Ramos suspension will be tough but City losing Aguero will be tough. City’s defense has gone down a peg but Madrid aren’t necessarily fireworks in attack. It’s gonna be the best second leg of the remaining matches for sure.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Ramos suspension will be tough but City losing Aguero will be tough. City’s defense has gone down a peg but Madrid aren’t necessarily fireworks in attack. It’s gonna be the best second leg of the remaining matches for sure.
    Aguero didn't even play in the first leg vs RM. Yeah, the defense is trash but Laporte and Garcia are miles better than Oticrappy and John Stones.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Aguero didn't even play in the first leg vs RM. Yeah, the defense is trash but Laporte and Garcia are miles better than Oticrappy and John Stones.
    Dude don’t get me started on Otamendi. Hope he leaves the NT as well.

De Bruyne is the second best player on the world for me right now.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Dude don’t get me started on Otamendi. Hope he leaves the NT as well.

De Bruyne is the second best player on the world for me right now.
    Agreed on De Bruyne. I'm warming up to Mahrez as well. Bernardo has been so bad this year. And Teah, watching Otamendi and John Stones play defense against soon to be relegated Bournemourh made my eyes burn.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Agreed on De Bruyne. I'm warming up to Mahrez as well. Bernardo has been so bad this year. And Teah, watching Otamendi and John Stones play defense against soon to be relegated Bournemourh made my eyes burn.
    How has Garcia been? I like what I’ve seen from him.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    How has Garcia been? I like what I’ve seen from him.
    He makes some rookie mistakes but overall, he's been very good. He's been a breathe of fresh air. Looks like he wants Barcelona though.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    Ballspielverein Borussia Dortmund
    Post Count

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I forgot about Ramos’ suspension, that’s huge

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo getting cucked by Lyon, a team that has played 2 matches in the last 3 months

So ordinary without modric

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ronaldo getting cucked by Lyon, a team that has played 2 matches in the last 3 months

So ordinary without modric
    And just like that, penaldo for Juventus. When are you going to learn to keep your jinxing mouth shut, son?

Thread Information