San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread

The sheeple

Chumpettes fear mongering and shaming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely wear a mask during drive throughs... I mean, I have it already in the car, don't get what's the big deal...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has a drinking buddy he's known for ten years that works at the hospital and he still doesn't understand how this works
    What doesn't he understand? At least he's trying to learn about it. Many on here think that the data is actually a representation of what has happened that day. Just look at the thread. Gossip its hilarious

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn. Not good. Stay safe out there farmers. Real talk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely wear a mask during drive throughs... I mean, I have it already in the car, don't get what's the big deal...
    The big deal is the usual snowflakes who can't stand being told to be considerate. You know who.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to bring back the mandatory mask in public spaces. Going to HEB is like walking through a landmine. You would think at this point , everyone knows someone who has caught the virus or passed away from it and still some act as if they're untouchable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to bring back the mandatory mask in public spaces. Going to HEB is like walking through a landmine. You would think at this point , everyone knows someone who has caught the virus or passed away from it and still some act as if they're untouchable.
    I wear mine at HEB. Wearing one in the drive thru seems silly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went through a drive through a few weeks ago and the guy was coughing. Unlikely he had Covid or anything, but that's an example of why you should. Might as well just wear it for the 10 seconds you interact a mere foot away from a strangers face.

You make a bigger deal out of NOT wearing them in certain situations than the people telling you not to be a selfish old do when they tell you to put it on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its silly that you have to repeat it 25 times ya insecure egomaniac

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its silly that you have to repeat it 25 times ya insecure egomaniac
    Boomers gon' boom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went through a drive through a few weeks ago and the guy was coughing. Unlikely he had Covid or anything, but that's an example of why you should. Might as well just wear it for the 10 seconds you interact a mere foot away from a strangers face.

You make a bigger deal out of NOT wearing them in certain situations than the people telling you not to be a selfish old do when they tell you to put it on.

Your mask is to protect others, dumbert

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your mask is to protect others, dumbert
    Then why the did you bring up HEB and masks being worn by their employees as a point yesterday when it was mentioned that they're not requiring that customers do?

Also, old drunk, the alcohol is frying your brain, would you rather have nothing on as someone is coughing a foot away from your face? Get it together, old man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “There’s every reason to believe the Chinese or European countries could get a vaccine before we do. If there was ever any hope that we might have an opportunity to access that vaccine, at least for our highest-risk people, it was tied to how we participate as good citizens scientifically around the world. … Other countries could beat us to the punch. … They will likely share that vaccine with other countries. I’m not sure it will be shared at all here.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or, Darrin, are you admitting again that you dont give a about infecting low wage workers who bag your groceries and serve your food?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The big deal is the usual snowflakes who can't stand being told to be considerate. You know who.
    TimDunkem said he had it. And here he is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If any poster here hasn't done this yet then I would definitely recommend it. Forum instantly becomes more enjoyable and easier to read without the ducksesque gibberish being posted ad-nauseum. Less is more indeed.
    This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heavy drinker; heavy smoker. Confirmed.

I'm going to die, eventually, but it won't be from covid-19.
    I can see why you’re against ventilators and any such equipment that would improve your survival chances should you fall severely ill. In your case, it probably wouldn’t matter.
    Last edited by Reck; 06-17-2020 at 10:47 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Masks will soon be required in Bexar County as San Antonio region sees big e in coronavirus cases

Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff issued an order Wednesday mandating that

businesses require customers and employees to wear masks when they’re on the premises

after the San Antonio region saw a record number of new cases of the novel coronavirus.

Gov. Greg Abbott has forbidden cities and counties from requiring residents to wear face coverings and imposing jail time for those who don’t wear masks. bag Abbott in his hole Texas

But Wolff said Wednesday he believes

the county has the authority to enforce mask requirements through new rules for businesses.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Masks-will-soon-be-required-in-Bexar-County-San-15346482.php?utm_campaign=mysa_breakingnews_202006 17&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Masks will soon be required in Bexar County as San Antonio region sees big e in coronavirus cases

Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff issued an order Wednesday mandating that

businesses require customers and employees to wear masks when they’re on the premises

after the San Antonio region saw a record number of new cases of the novel coronavirus.

Gov. Greg Abbott has forbidden cities and counties from requiring residents to wear face coverings and imposing jail time for those who don’t wear masks. bag Abbott in his hole Texas

But Wolff said Wednesday he believes

the county has the authority to enforce mask requirements through new rules for businesses.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Masks-will-soon-be-required-in-Bexar-County-San-15346482.php?utm_campaign=mysa_breakingnews_202006 17&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email
    *wheelchair screeching to a stop*

ruh roh

Abbott isn't going to like this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bag Abbott gonna send the Texas Rangers to put Wolff in jail?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If any poster here hasn't [set tholdren to ignore] yet then I would definitely recommend it. Forum instantly becomes more enjoyable and easier to read without the ducksesque gibberish being posted ad-nauseum. Less is more indeed.
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *wheelchair screeching to a stop*

ruh roh

Abbott isn't going to like this.
    Republicans say they are all about "local" control, until a local official does something they don't like. You can smell the hypocrisy from here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans say they are all about "local" control, until a local official does something they don't like. You can smell the hypocrisy from here.
    No doubt, but allowing that would throw a monkey wrench into Wheels kowtowing to daddy Trump. Wouldn't want to make daddy angry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no! We should all go back and hide in our homes now for months to come!

Wgaf about the chYna virus?!

Thread Information