My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical Clark neighborhood.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Austin Rivers restates a story his father told, this makes the event 100% accurate?
    It would seem if indeed skinheads pulled off this hate crime, then the Shavano Police, Texas Rangers and FBI would have been all over that case and eventually made an arrest. But oddly there was no reports of skinhead activity before or after the fire. The case just quietly died.

Shavano Police are very aggressive with speeders and random people driving through their neighborhood. It's not a place to be if you dont live there. So to think that some skinheads just rolled up to Doc's house in their ride, parked in the circular driveway, and let themselves in to start a fire is a stretch.

As far as the white wife angle, we've had plenty of black players that had white wives or girlfriends and they were never victims of skinheads.
    San Antonio, especially during the late 90s and early 2000s was a really big news town so a Spurs player's home being burned down by a skin head would hardly be important enough to make headlines.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta be tough for skin heads in SA, it’s like 70% Mexican down there
    Plot twist it was a wealthy Mexican Nationalist. A “ese” if you will.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe it was skinheads.......Texas is Texas!

You ing mouth-breather. What a stupid thing to say, even for you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This fails the sniff test, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ing mouth-breather. What a stupid thing to say, even for you.
    Where did you graduate from?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That poor lad doesn’t know Texas history....you are not even worth insulting. Zeus, you might want to head on over to the little kids table.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe it was skinheads.......Texas is Texas! The place that brought you white dudes dragging a black dude behind their truck!
    You're doing a bang up job there in Atlanta, home of the pro-slavery movements and resting place of the TOSB portion of Tiago Splitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did you graduate from?
    Likely a college that doesn't end sentences with prepositions.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Likely a college that doesn't end sentences with prepositions.
    Lol........ that’s cute! Where did you graduate from smart guy?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're doing a bang up job there in Atlanta, home of the pro-slavery movements and resting place of the TOSB portion of Tiago Splitter.
    At least you have some balls.....kind of! I’m from Texas you know? I made a statement about Texas........ is it really that hard to research the depths of racism in Texas throughout history? I won’t insult you, you be well sport!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That dude ( I use that term loosely ) jumped off quick! I’m not going to insult you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's Deep South as much as LA to GA is Deep South.

I grew up over there when it was Jim Crow country, and still is socially.

Nasty ing place, sends Louie Gohmert to Congress
    Yeah.. If I was dark skinned I'd make sure my tank was full when passing through that hole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that it happened anywhere is the issue; that explanation is pretty consistent with U.S history.
    I agree.. but you said Texas is Texas.. People here typically blend together just fine in metro and college towns, East Texas, Jasper namely, is a completely different type of place and anyone that's been through there knows what I mean

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree.. but you said Texas is Texas.. People here typically blend together just fine in metro and college towns, East Texas, Jasper namely, is a completely different type of place and anyone that's been through there knows what I mean
    I’m from Texas; played football out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m from Texas; played football out there.
    No one cares.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares.
    Ok. Thanks for sharing. Where did you go to school? Asking for a friend ........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok. Thanks for sharing. Where did you go to school? Asking for a friend ........
    You lost me at "friend".

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lost me at "friend".
    Deflection with a hint of non- comprehension....a losing combination for most but somehow you make it work! Waiting on that school name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deflection with a hint of non- comprehension....a losing combination for most but somehow you make it work! Waiting on that school name.
    Keep waiting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep waiting.
    DMC.......has it come to this? Lol. Where’s that Zeus when you need him? I miss you buddy....... you can stop hiding bubba!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan............. waiting on that data big guy. Help educate me on how & why these events took place ( massacre in Tulsa & Tuskegee Studies ). Call a friend, I’m sure Zeus has some insight & infinite wisdom! You guys are a treat we don’t deserve!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan............. waiting on that data big guy. Help educate me on how & why these events took place ( massacre in Tulsa & Tuskegee Studies ). Call a friend, I’m sure Zeus has some insight & infinite wisdom! You guys are a treat we don’t deserve!
    You're the Avante of Atlanta.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the Avante of Atlanta.
    That’s it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would have been front page news and Doc would surely have mentioned it the other players and a leak from them would have occurred. 2. If there are any skinheads organized in SA, they would have continued to do what skinheads do. Anyone heard of any similar cases? 3. All things considered race relations have been pretty good in San Antonio. The schools were integrated as soon as the Brown V. Board of Education was decided by the Supreme Court without any big problems like happened in Little Rock. 4. Lots of black Spurs players have made SA their permanent home after retirement and continued to be valuable and active members of the community. I don't think they would have chosen SA for their permanent home unless they felt comfortable that some skinheads weren't going to burn them out.

If I was Doc and had a crazy girlfriend who came over and set my house on fire, I'd float a story about skinheads or something too.

I call BS on this report.

Thread Information