My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much one of the best genres out there with combat so good that story at times don't even matter

Imo

Sekiro
    Bloodborne
    Nioh 2
    Dark Souls 3

Don't know much about the rest, but these I can rank. I know There's still Demon Souls and DS1 and DS2 and Nioh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of the games I have completed:

1. Bloodborne -- 10/10
    2. Dark Souls -- 9.5/10
    3. Demon's Souls -- 8/10

My preliminary grade so far for Sekiro while I'm early in it is probably around 8.5-9.0/10. Definitely better than Demon's Souls but still a ways behind Dark Souls. Sekiro kind of reminds me of Nioh 1 but without the maddening instant death pits and the super annoying sloth talisman (so quite a bit better than Nioh).

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know much about the rest, but these I can rank. I know There's still Demon Souls and DS1 and DS2 and Nioh.
    I love the environment of Demon's Souls, but the boss fights aren't nearly as interesting as in Dark Souls 1 or Bloodborne. They're mostly pretty disappointing honestly. There is one boss fight in Demon's Souls you can play against a live human player though, so that should be awesome when the remake comes out.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Bloodborne > Sekiro > Dark Souls 3 > 1 > Demon's Souls > 2 > Nioh

I never beat Nioh. I just never could get into it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've only played Bloodborne, DS1, and Sekiro

think Bloodborne is the best overall. so past paced, frantic in combat. the atmosphere of that game was intense. good level designs with shortcuts and such.

between Sekiro and DS1 its tough. DS1 by far has the best world design from the ones i've played, with all areas besides Anor Londo being interconnected. i think that's part of Dark Souls charm. Sekiro didnt have anything resembling that except at the very end when a bridge is built between two areas. DS1 had mostly dull combat mechanics though, and sekiro is more engaging when fighting.

i'll give Sekiro the nod just because the combat was more exhilarating, but Dark Souls did a lot of things better

i think they are all 9/10+ games though, so its splitting hairs, honestly

i think sekiro has the most replayability because its not nearly as daunting in subsequent runs, the game gets a lot shorter as you get better
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-20-2020 at 04:56 PM.

Thread Information