Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have a passport

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    what kind of a grown ass man doesn’t have a passport?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conspiracy against Trump and Freedom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you need one if you never leave the trailer park, tbh?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Come visit and experience American culture
    I don’t mean to lend credibility to FrostKing’s posts, but leaders of the BLM movement really need to be more vocal in disavowing these attacks. It doesn’t take very many “group of black kids beat up innocent white bystander” stories for people to not give a about George Floyd anymore. Not really fair but it’s the way things work.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t mean to lend credibility to FrostKing’s posts, but leaders of the BLM movement really need to be more vocal in disavowing these attacks. It doesn’t take very many “group of black kids beat up innocent white bystander” stories for people to not give a about George Floyd anymore. Not really fair but it’s the way things work.
    Is this BLM related or is it just more of the same sensationalized "black crime" coverage that helped build the prison industry in the first place? If it's the latter I don't know why BLM should have to say anything about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idolizing Javad Zarif and the Iranian oppresivist, terrorist regime but completely turning a blind eye to their hypocrisy.
    You know you can replace Javad and Iran with Pompeo and USA and your sentence would be more closer to the truth niga

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Is this BLM related or is it just more of the same sensationalized "black crime" coverage that helped build the prison industry in the first place? If it's the latter I don't know why BLM should have to say anything about it.
    It’s not typical black on black Candace Owens , it’s a bunch of black guys beating up an innocent white kid as he’s ordering an Uber.

If we want to talk about how the prison industry was built, look no further than Jim Crow Joe’s senate record in the 80s and early 90s.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have a passport either tbh.

Why the would I want to be sent "on assignment" to India or some hole like that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not typical black on black Candace Owens , it’s a bunch of black guys beating up an innocent white kid as he’s ordering an Uber.

If we want to talk about how the prison industry was built, look no further than Jim Crow Joe’s senate record in the 80s and early 90s.
    Yes, Democrats and Republicans are both culpable for the Law & Order state. The Scared White Voting Bloc was compe ive and relatively bipartisan back then. Both parties fought to look tougher on crime so they could maintain power. All at black America's expense.

But if this assault isn't BLM related then I don't know why they're obligated to say anything about it. Their primary target is law enforcement, which we all agree should be held to a higher standard than common street thugs. There's not going to be any systematic favoritism shown in favor of these guys.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Why the would I want to be sent "on assignment" to India or some hole like that?
    Maybe because Indians are taking your job here, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe because Indians are taking your job here, tbh

I'm not fixin' to work for 10 rupees an hour in a literal wet dumpster with 143 degree heat indexes and the stench of rotting flesh laced with curry.

Also, snakes. Big, bad, poisonous ones.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yes, Democrats and Republicans are both culpable for the Law & Order state. The Scared White Voting Bloc was compe ive and relatively bipartisan back then. Both parties fought to look tougher on crime so they could maintain power. All at black America's expense.

But if this assault isn't BLM related then I don't know why they're obligated to say anything about it. Their primary target is law enforcement, which we all agree should be held to a higher standard than common street thugs. There's not going to be any systematic favoritism shown in favor of these guys.
    So Bernie Sanders is as culpable as Biden is for the law and order state?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Bernie Sanders is as culpable as Biden is for the law and order state?
    Why is this a Bernie/Biden discussion all of a sudden? Wasn't Bernie an Independent back then? I haven't looked into his voting record in the 80's.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Why is this a Bernie/Biden discussion all of a sudden? Wasn't Bernie an Independent back then? I haven't looked into his voting record in the 80's.
    You broadly said all Dems and Republicans are culpable. I was using him as an example, point being that Jim Crow Joe was definitely one of the more zealous Democrats in terms of law & order.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You broadly said all Dems and Republicans are culpable. I was using him as an example, point being that Jim Crow Joe was definitely one of the more zealous Democrats in terms of law & order.
    No I said Democrats and Republicans are culpable. I didn't say "all." Some were certainly more culpable than others and Biden + Clinton would be near the top of the list.

I still don't know what this has to do with BLM's supposed obligation to give equal time to black crime as they do systematic racism in law enforcement.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No I said Democrats and Republicans are culpable. I didn't say "all." Some were certainly more culpable than others and Biden + Clinton would be near the top of the list.

I still don't know what this has to do with BLM's supposed obligation to give equal time to black crime as they do systematic racism in law enforcement.
    I didn’t say equal time. I said they should disavow it. Make a statement condemning it.

The Biden stuff has nothing to do with it, I was just pointing out the irony of a Biden supporter crying about the “prison industry”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & yet you'll still vote for him.

A.K.A. Piss pot, chicken .

If you're gonna take a stand, at least vote for Jo Jorgensen or whatever her name is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t say equal time. I said they should disavow it. Make a statement condemning it.

The Biden stuff has nothing to do with it, I was just pointing out the irony of a Biden supporter crying about the “prison industry”.
    I'm a Biden supporter only as far as liking him more than Trump. Same as you.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    & yet you'll still vote for him.

A.K.A. Piss pot, chicken .

If you're gonna take a stand, at least vote for Jo Jorgensen or whatever her name is.
    Stay out of this face. Trump is worse than Jim Crow Joe in every respect on these issues.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm a Biden supporter only as far as liking him more than Trump. Same as you.
    Iirc you were really defensive about how Joe Biden did a great job appealing to black South Carolinians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iirc you were really defensive about how Joe Biden did a great job appealing to black South Carolinians.
    You don't rc, tbh. If I said anything about Biden and South Carolina, I probably said it's not fair to suggest an entire black voting bloc can be swayed by a single endorsement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay out of this face. Trump is worse than Jim Crow Joe in every respect on these issues.
    If you believe what you're saying, you won't go out and vote for a "Jim Crow Joe".

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Putting more Cops on the street is faster and more direct solution than investing in education/family values and hoping it eventually improved the black community in a couple generations

You are making the assertion the profiling was wrong. It was mean but justified by data.

Thread Information