Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, I think he would.

Could definitely see him ring chasing and playing till he is 45 and slow as a snail, still trying to get catch MJ in the ring dept.
    I don’t think you understand him at all. He HAS to control the organization where he signs. The Spurs know that, and would never permit that to happen. LeBron understands that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically, you people don't like him because as an outspoken, powerful black man, he represents progress.

Constantly complaining, LeGM, picking his coaches, throwing his teammates under the bus, literally needing to have the best roster around him every season, mid-season trades every year, needing his "inner center" to be a part of everything, having to create super teams in order to win les, flopping, complaining about playing too many minutes. that guy.
    Remind me when he exaggerated an injury/condition, abandoned his teammates, hid halfway across the country, had his sleazebag uncle attempt to destroy his organization's reputation and refused to release his medical information or interact period with his employer that was paying him $18.6 million? Or when he constantly sat out games, in his 20s, to "load mange"?

While you're at it, find where he ever had a roster as complete as the '12-'14 Spurs, '19 Raptors or '20 Clippers?

I don't want to hear about the star power he played with. Wade was gimpy, ill-fitting and they were centerless back when that still mattered. Irving and Love were defensive liabilities. The Lakers have no credible secondary perimeter creator/big wing defender.

I give credit to James for marrying his high school sweetheart and not trading her in for a trophy blonde.
    I don't think it's intent so much as a combination of the reality being that the more you move up, the less diversity there is in your environment and many being mindless drones that have been subliminally led to believe that they're the epitome of beauty/success.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i don't get the hatred either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think you understand him at all. Pop HAS to control the organization where he coaches. Lebron knows that, and would never permit that to happen. LeBron understands that.
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many people definitely thought LeBron could join the Spurs and play for Pop in his wanning years - there was a 200+ page thread about that possibility on here.
    Hugest mistake LeBron made was in summer 2016. After beating the Warriors, he could have come to Spurs then and there. Or, if returning to Cleveland he should have signed a one year deal. A chance to collude with Kwa in San Antonio could have been done there and then. (Cannot, will not convince me Kwa would have absolutely left knowing he could have had Lebron joining while ditching one or more of Pops Pets. (Gasoft, Aldridge)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty normal behavior for the president of basketball operations. Not that common for players.

LeBron was never going to sign here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hugest mistake LeBron made was in summer 2016. After beating the Warriors, he could have come to Spurs then and there. Or, if returning to Cleveland he should have signed a one year deal. A chance to collude with Kwa in San Antonio could have been done there and then. (Cannot, will not convince me Kwa would have absolutely left knowing he could have had Lebron joining while ditching one or more of Pops Pets. (Gasoft, Aldridge)
    Kawhi could have gone to the Lakers in 2019. They wanted him. LeBron wanted him. He didn’t want LeBron.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically, you people don't like him because as an outspoken, powerful black man, he represents progress.

Remind me when he exaggerated an injury/condition, abandoned his teammates, hid halfway across the country, had his sleazebag uncle attempt to destroy his organization's reputation and refused to release his medical information or interact period with his employer that was paying him $18.6 million? Or when he constantly sat out games, in his 20s, to "load mange"?

While you're at it, find where he ever had a roster as complete as the '12-'14 Spurs, '19 Raptors or '20 Clippers?

I don't want to hear about the star power he played with. Wade was gimpy, ill-fitting and they were centerless back when that still mattered. Irving and Love were defensive liabilities. The Lakers have no credible secondary perimeter creator/big wing defender.

I don't think it's intent so much as a combination of the reality being that the more you move up, the less diversity there is in your environment and many being mindless drones that have been subliminally led to believe that they're the epitome of beauty/success.
    None of this negates what I said about James... KL is a whole different topic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy answer

I’m not a woman. I don’t need a in my life.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy answer

I’m not a woman. I don’t need a in my life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a Laker and the Lakers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ anyone riding LeRoids tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi could have gone to the Lakers in 2019. They wanted him. LeBron wanted him. He didn’t want LeBron.
    2016 summer Lebron coming to the Spurs >>>>>> then going to 2019 Lakers.

2019 Lakers had AIDs for two years, were not in good shape.

2017 Spurs with Kwa, Lebron and good cast would have rang.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans have high morals and ethics.

We don't respect losers who collude and pad stats like they only play for themselves.

Hes a passive aggressive little and always needs more help to achieve anything aside from his empty stats.

Dude is overrated media hype and team cancer....

Oh yea...that finals record is downright embarrassing too

Oh yeah....the dumbass also acts like he cares so much about human rights, yet wont speak bad against China because of money.....what a little

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans have high morals and ethics.

We don't respect losers who collude and pad stats like they only play for themselves.

Hes a passive aggressive little and always needs more help to achieve anything aside from his empty stats.

Dude is overrated media hype and team cancer....

Oh yea...that finals record is downright embarrassing too

Oh yeah....the dumbass also acts like he cares so much about human rights, yet wont speak bad against China because of money.....what a little
    Yes, Yes, Yes. And on the Human rights thing that is why he is pushing so hard for the NBA to comeback. it is about his legacy. He does not care about others it is all about him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't hate him, I like him quite a lot as a player and I have no problem with his talking although he indeed comes across as hylocritical sometimes, I can see him getting into politics after he retires

What irks me is the obsession he's got with his own legacy, the whole big 3/super team saga was pretty embarrassing too imo (and they still managed to go 2-2 in the finals)

As for Kawhi, him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh everyone loves Lebron his biggest fans are CCP they just adore him NOT so much people from India, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's basically like any other star player at this point. They just care about the media attention and big markets. There's never gonna be another Tim Duncan type. Now everyone is en led and jump ships at the first sign of adversity.

I respect him for his career and still being a guy who led a small market team to a championship. But then he went to the Lakers and it made me stop rooting for him. The fact that he's pushing so much for the season to resume makes him look like a huge got too. Kawhi too. And Anthony Davis. Giannis will bolt too when Milwaukee continues to fail at winning a championship. It would be hilarious if a team like Washington wins it all because of this mess of a resume that Cuck Silver and LeBron want.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs don't hate Lebron any more than every other franchise does that he doesn't play for. But if he came to SA and played for the Spurs, they would love him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think you understand him at all. He HAS to control the organization where he signs. The Spurs know that, and would never permit that to happen. LeBron understands that.
    Exactly...he hijacks every organisation he joins, builds teams around himself, then runs when it gets too hard and leaves the organisation in turmoil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2016 summer Lebron coming to the Spurs >>>>>> then going to 2019 Lakers.

2019 Lakers had AIDs for two years, were not in good shape.

2017 Spurs with Kwa, Lebron and good cast would have rang.
    Not if your main goal is to make movies. He’s getting his hooks into that business, too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They going to have him play the Dragon in the Mulan Movie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's basically like any other star player at this point. They just care about the media attention and big markets. There's never gonna be another Tim Duncan type. Now everyone is en led and jump ships at the first sign of adversity.

I respect him for his career and still being a guy who led a small market team to a championship. But then he went to the Lakers and it made me stop rooting for him. The fact that he's pushing so much for the season to resume makes him look like a huge got too. Kawhi too. And Anthony Davis. Giannis will bolt too when Milwaukee continues to fail at winning a championship. It would be hilarious if a team like Washington wins it all because of this mess of a resume that Cuck Silver and LeBron want.
    Loyal players that care about their team and the spirit of compe ion are still out there, look at Damian Lillard. Dude has been very loyal to Portland. They are a rare breed but not extinct.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1. I would say the foreign players I see staying with their current team for their whole entire career or most of it. I look at guys like Doncic,Jokic and don't think they will ever leave by choice. Unfortunately I don't see that being the case with American superstars even if they win a le with their current team. #2 pretty much showed that winning les in a small market doesn't mean anything compared to playing in a big market.

2. He only went back to Cleveland because he knew had a chance to win it all over there with Kyrie and Kevin Love. If they didn't have Kyrie and Love then there is no way he comes back to Cleveland in the first place.

Thread Information