Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We just don't revere him all that much because we saw him get destroyed multiple times in the Finals at the hands of Texas teams.

It's hard to revere someone when you've seen them get destroyed numerous times on the biggest stage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We just don't revere him all that much because we saw him get destroyed multiple times in the Finals at the hands of Texas teams.

It's hard to revere someone when you've seen them get destroyed numerous times on the biggest stage.
    So what exactly did you want him to do with the ty Cleveland team in Year 2 vs the ABC rigged Warriors?
    2007 are you claiming Tim Duncan, Wilt, Jordan or any other player would have rang with that Cavs roster?

2015 he was easily the Finals MVP.
    2017 He drops 55 or so in a Tim Duncanesque performance in Game 1. Only to have it stolen by WarriorRef giving Pampers Durnat FTs along with JR Smiths antics.

That was "getting destroyed"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both sports record and financials the before and after:
    Cavs before drafting LeBron and after.
    Miami not as drastic as Cavs but again look at the stats both sports and $$$.
    Cavs 2 before (The Kyrie years) and after (took down the Golden gots).

Lakers last 5 years with Kobme and now Lebrons 1st year.

Get a grip Haters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you just don't like the personality for whatever reason(s), fair enough. There's definitely some unlikable things about him (anyone, but I'm talking what the public knows), but on balance he receives far too much criticism . . . and I say this as someone who couldn't stand him up until '12 and still wouldn't call myself a fan per se.

None of this negates what I said about James... KL is a whole different topic.
    S bag has had better teams/cir stances and less responsibility to win his les, yet is somehow now deified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just as a bonus, let's add his cringe as and downright embarrassing Taco Tuesday videos, and then the fact he tried to trademark the phrase.

What an egotistical, arrogant and out of touch head

Though he does always rely on others doings to get anything himself, so I'm not surprised.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what exactly did you want him to do with the ty Cleveland team in Year 2 vs the ABC rigged Warriors?
    2007 are you claiming Tim Duncan, Wilt, Jordan or any other player would have rang with that Cavs roster?

2015 he was easily the Finals MVP.
    2017 He drops 55 or so in a Tim Duncanesque performance in Game 1. Only to have it stolen by WarriorRef giving Pampers Durnat FTs along with JR Smiths antics.

That was "getting destroyed"?
    I was mainly talking about 2011 and 2014.

And I don't "want" him to do anything. He's an opponent of my favorite team, and I enjoy watching him lose (which he does more often than not). You sound like a fanboy.
    Last edited by Arcadian; 06-30-2020 at 01:55 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did LeBron start this thread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No problems with Lebron James from me.

James Harden on the other hand......

Thread Information