Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I see are comments complaining about him, the power he supposedly wields, the legitimacy of the season and how the hope is he doesn't get another ring . . . yet these same people seem to have little to no problem with S bag, who screwed this franchise, indulging in the same things.

Guess who's far more likely to benefit from these cir stances? I'll give you a hint: It's not the one with the flawed, aging team, that had lightning in a bottle. It's the one with with the far more complete team, that was banged up and due to play a series without homecourt in any game.

As as quickly becoming the usual, everything is breaking right for that puke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? Most Spurs fans are usually pretty respectful of James imo. He has always given Spurs and Pop a lot of praise and respect. I've never had any issues with him tbh.

Seriously tho Kawhi still

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? Most Spurs fans are usually pretty respectful of James imo. He has always given Spurs and Pop a lot of praise and respect. I've never had any issues with him tbh.

Seriously tho Kawhi still
    Bingo

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even going to lie, I can't stand that crybaby..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread was posted and discussed about a month ago. But I cant stand Lehype either. dig back to find out why.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess people quickly forget that LeBron's "free-agency" period played a hand in wedging Kawhi's team against PATFO. They basically forced Kawhi's camp into saying that signing James on the Spurs would hurt Kawhi's chances of getting the Supermax and that therefore Kawhi would be forced to look elsewhere. Both Kawhi' and James' used the media as leverage against PATFO knowing fully well that they didn't have any intention of actually teaming up under Pop.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I guess people quickly forget that LeBron's "free-agency" period played a hand in wedging Kawhi's team against PATFO. They basically forced Kawhi's camp into saying that signing James on the Spurs would hurt Kawhi's chances of getting the Supermax and that therefore Kawhi would be forced to look elsewhere. Both Kawhi' and James' used the media as leverage against PATFO knowing fully well that they didn't have any intention of actually teaming up under Pop.
    wtf nonsense are you going on about? not a single person thought LeBron was coming here and his free agency decision in 2018 had 0 impact on Kawhi. talk about a ing reach

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf nonsense are you going on about? not a single person thought LeBron was coming here and his free agency decision in 2018 had 0 impact on Kawhi. talk about a ing reach
    He could have just said LeBron talks about Trump instead of making up a bunch of stupid . Everyone knows that's the reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real fans hate everyone not on their team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron would never sign in SA. His respect for Pop doesn’t mean he wants to play for him. He wants an organization that he can take over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its the medias narrative pushing lebron down the throats of viewers...wtf was 3-6 >> 6-0 GOAT? lol fail

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Constantly complaining, LeGM, picking his coaches, throwing his teammates under the bus, literally needing to have the best roster around him every season, mid-season trades every year, needing his "inner center" to be a part of everything, having to create super teams in order to win les, flopping, complaining about playing too many minutes. that guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have a problem with James and will root for them before the Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps he's just the most visible target . . .

(How shocking, if so.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a Laker and the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I personally like James as player.. The things he does that annoys me is his bull crying like in 2014 with the cramps (like we didn't grow up playing basketball outside in summer??) having an opinion on EVERYTHING/EVERYONE except China, and building teams behind the scenes

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a Laker and the Lakers.
    I'd take him ringing any day over the ing mute autistic pos.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree with the bum

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could have just said LeBron talks about Trump instead of making up a bunch of stupid . Everyone knows that's the reason.
    "people quickly forget"

Many people definitely thought LeBron could join the Spurs and play for Pop in his wanning years - there was a 200+ page thread about that possibility on here.

The accusatory assumption in your speculation is asinine. I strongly disliked LeBron before orange man was even on the political scene.

I had a LeBron autograph rookie card (2003 SP Authentic / Serial# 23/500) that I sold in 2014 for $3,000 during the NBA Finals. I had enough of his shenanigans by then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I personally like James as player.. The things he does that annoys me is his bull crying like in 2014 with the cramps (like we didn't grow up playing basketball outside in summer??) having an opinion on EVERYTHING/EVERYONE except China, and building teams behind the scenes
    Everyone reacts differently to cramps

ANd you didn't play at a high level

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    True, true.

Constantly complaining, LeGM, picking his coaches, throwing his teammates under the bus, literally needing to have the best roster around him every season, mid-season trades every year, needing his "inner center" to be a part of everything, having to create super teams in order to win les, flopping, complaining about playing too many minutes. that guy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh, I think he would.

Could definitely see him ring chasing and playing till he is 45 and slow as a snail, still trying to get catch MJ in the ring dept.

LeBron would never sign in SA. His respect for Pop doesn’t mean he wants to play for him. He wants an organization that he can take over.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron James has a loosing record in the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't hate Lebron, but at the same time, I think he is is moronic hypocrite quite often, especially when he called Morey out for not being "educated" about China. Total humanitarian virtue signaling fraud to be honest. No wonder he and Pop and Kerr have such a bromance with one another...birds of a feather.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give credit to James for marrying his high school sweetheart and not trading her in for a trophy blonde.

Thread Information