Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But if they played a White anthem you would be judging.
    They played the white anthem that features slavery in its lyrics.

you don't even realize that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Press freedom took it on the chin in 2020 in the USA;

Based on the comprehensive data compiled by the U.S. Press Freedom Tracker, a project of Freedom of the Press Foundation and Committee to Protect Journalists, our new report shows that there have been at least 117 verified cases of a journalist being arrested or detained on the job in the United States in 2020. The Tracker is also still investigating more than a dozen additional reports of arrests or detentions.

The numbers are staggering. Arrests of journalists skyrocketed by more than 1200% in comparison to 2019. In just one week, from May 29 - June 4, more reporters were arrested in the U.S. than in the previous three years combined. Arrests occurred in more than two dozen cities across the country. And more than 36% of the arrests were accompanied by an assault: journalists were beaten, hit with rubber bullets or other projectiles or covered in chemical agents, like tear gas or pepper spray.

The vast majority of these arrests occurred while journalists were do enting the historic, nationwide protests over the police killing of George Floyd and in support of Black Lives Matter.
    https://freedom.press/news/2020-repo...s-arrested-us/
    https://pressfreedomtracker.us/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did 56% of those polled after the burning of the 3rd precinct approve? Because the police don't police violent and racist cops.

https://minnesotareformer.com/2020/1...-its-too-late/

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    > "do enting the historic, nationwide protests over the police killing of George Floyd and in support of Black Lives Matter."

Always figured that outlet 'Freedom Press' was ideological. That statement above seals it. HISTORIC. MONUMENTAL. ORGASMIC.

Not to mention the Police have already been convicted of murder?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    > "do enting the historic, nationwide protests over the police killing of George Floyd and in support of Black Lives Matter."

Always figured that source "Freedom Press" was ideological. That statement above seals it. HISTORIC. MONUMENTAL. ORGASMIC.
    I wasn't aware press freedoms vanish when covering police riots. Can you walk me through that?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I wasn't aware press freedoms vanish when covering police riots. Can you walk me through that?
    Their list, the "Press Freedom Index" is ideologically bias. We have been laughing at it for a number of years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is SAPD trying to fade the legal liability, or covering up something worse? Seems to have trouble telling a straight tale.

https://www.tpr.org/san-antonio/2020...dy-cam-footage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their list, the "Press Freedom Index" is ideologically bias. We have been laughing at it for a number of years.
    You found out about it when you read my post.

You're a terrible liar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump mothballed civil rights enforcement and turned a blind eye on redlining. Hopefully, that changes.

In the spring of 2018, bank regulators trained to spot discriminatory lending detected something alarming at Bank of America.

The bank was offering fewer loans to minority homebuyers in Philadelphia than to white people in a way that troubled examiners from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, according to two people directly involved in the probe and internal do ents reviewed by ProPublica and The Capitol Forum.

The officials suspected the second-largest bank in the United States was “redlining,” or deliberately turning its back on minority homebuyers, the people said.

But after complaints from Bank of America, the OCC’s investigation stalled by September 2018. The OCC, which is part of the U.S. Treasury Department, never sanctioned the bank.

The abandoned Bank of America inquiry is part of a larger, previously unreported pattern in which the Trump administration has pulled back on civil rights enforcement as a part of its overall relaxation of bank oversight.
    https://www.propublica.org/article/t...-other-lenders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Always figured that outlet 'Freedom Press' was ideological. That statement above seals it. HISTORIC. MONUMENTAL. ORGASMIC.

Not to mention the Police have already been convicted of murder?
    Calling it historic is ideological? It was objectively historic by the sheer numbers and scope of the protests

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You found out about it when you read my post.

You're a terrible liar.
    Poland's ranking drastically changed within 1 calendar year of electing a conservative government. Life in Poland doesn't change that fast. It was clearly ideological bias.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Calling it historic is ideological? It was objectively historic by the sheer numbers and scope of the protests
    Would you agree with this statement?

"Reaction to Trump's 2016 Campaign was historic"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump mothballed civil rights enforcement and turned a blind eye on redlining. Hopefully, that changes.

https://www.propublica.org/article/t...-other-lenders
    More evidence that Trash's White Male Seniority is not anomalous, but is 100% Repug.

Trash/Sessions also annulled several consent decrees from Obama's DoJ with rabid, corrupt racist police departments.

dubya also disbanded the DoJ's Civil Right division.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Does the notion of equality for people who don't look like you make your fall off?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

probably. would also depend on which reaction you are referring to, specifically.

as for calling the protests historic, wren't they the largest protest in US history by sheer volume?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by Winehole23; 12-16-2020 at 08:36 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This can't be reformed. PDs with problems like this should be decertified.

The police provide neither protection nor public safety and are ty at solving crimes. They spend 80% of their time on misdemeanor BS with zero public safety value.

https://theappeal.org/bodycam-video-...s-lawyer-says/

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    After what the World witnessed in 2020, serious doubts they will ever integrate. You are stuck with them and their fifth column baggage.

Might as well categorize their neighborhoods NoGo Zones and move on. Which is what defunding the police does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After what the World witnessed in 2020, serious doubts they will ever integrate. You are stuck with them and their fifth column baggage.
    So you're leaving?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Might as well categorize their neighborhoods NoGo Zones and move on. Which is what defunding the police does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're leaving?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This can't be reformed. PDs with problems like this should be decertified.

The police provide neither protection nor public safety and are ty at solving crimes. They spend 80% of their time on misdemeanor BS with zero public safety value.

https://theappeal.org/bodycam-video-...s-lawyer-says/
    Start with the law enforcement unions and leadership. They need to be disbanded and purged.

There needs to be independent state and federal agencies to oversee and police law enforcement bodies and prosecutors both.

law enforcement bill of rights laws need to be abolished.

The prison system needs to be dismantled and rebuilt from the ground up. Start with TDCJ, TPS, and all the other corrupt s companies.

Refund the police is reactionary nonsense and not a plan.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Needs a restart, it's stuck on repeat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Needs a restart, it's stuck on repeat.
    It's a simple question. Why are you afraid of it? It's not a black person.

Thread Information