Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you talking about the guy with a weapon of war who said he thinks people who hate peaceful protestors and want to say to them are too big of a pussies to do anything about it?
    Yes him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew it when I saw it. White Supremacists have been agitating these protests in the early stages.

You mean the veteran who was exercising his 2nd amendment rights and almost got ran over by a reckless driver?
    lol that dude was a vet and i'm an MD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol that dude was a vet and i'm an MD.

AF vet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

AF vet
    a vet who had no idea what type of rifle he was shooting. a vet who knows not to place his finger on the trigger unless he's shooting to kill. a vet who shoots with a limp wrist and instead gets stomped out by a civilian who actually knows how to defend himself.

that ain't no vet just like those heffer femnazi mom's aren't mother's!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a vet who had no idea what type of rifle he was shooting. a vet who knows not to place his finger on the trigger unless he's shooting to kill. a vet who shoots with a limp wrist and instead gets stomped out by a civilian who actually knows how to defend himself.

he didnt fire a shot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good riddance to that s bag!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay thanks. Yeah that dude got himself shot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he didnt fire a shot
    What's your point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your point?
    seems to be a theme of koriwhat's post which i was directly responding to. he's implying that the guy initiated the violence and was rightfully killed in self defense

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

As an AF vet I can tell that most job fields in the Air Force get 1 day of weapons training during basic training. USAF ain't grunts.

The military conducted an experiment by asking members of the different services how they would respond to a poisonous spider in their tent.
    The Navy guy said "I'd smash it with my boot"
    The Army guy said "I'd smash it with my hand"
    The Marine said "I'd smash it with my hand and eat it"
    The Air Force guy said "Why am I in a tent?"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seems to be a theme of koriwhat's post which i was directly responding to. he's implying that the guy initiated the violence and was rightfully killed in self defense
    He's right about that imo. There's no requirement to wait until you are shot to defend yourself against someone brandishing a weapon of war at you.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    who knew the Republican Party would become the party of veteran shaming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just take the L. Everything you typed is speculation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's right about that imo. There's no requirement to wait until you are shot to defend yourself against someone brandishing a weapon of war at you.
    i love the "weapon of war" rhetoric now that we're not talking about 2A issues

and no, he didnt initiate violence. he had been protesting for a while without doing anything violent. the car was slowly driving by and NOBODY was bothering them until they made a stink and held the horn down. people approached the car and within seconds pop pop. you can see the car from the beginning of the video slowly moving along.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think the man’s actions at the AutoZone on East Lake Street set off a chain reaction that led to days of looting and rioting?

Yes or No
    If it did, it doesn't change your racism.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i love the "weapon of war" rhetoric now that we're not talking about 2A issues

and no, he didnt initiate violence. he had been protesting for a while without doing anything violent. the car was slowly driving by and NOBODY was bothering them until they made a stink and held the horn down. people approached the car and within seconds pop pop. you can see the car from the beginning of the video slowly moving along.
    By the witnesses own account they began attacking/hitting the vehicle. The driver has no way of knowing what he is going to do with the weapon and has a right to defend himself before he gets shot.

I'm all for the 2A and think people have a right to open carry but it's a stupid thing to do tbh. If you're going to open carry you might get yourself shot if you are going around confronting people. Dude got himself shot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it did, it doesn't change your racism.
    The racism is only coming from you. That's why you won't answer the question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right wingers have to lie about every single aspect of the Austin shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The racism is only coming from you. That's why you won't answer the question.
    I don't know if it started it all. It certainly could have. Some black BLM Antifa dude at another site could've started it. Nothing changes your racism and tacit support of the right winger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the witnesses own account they began attacking/hitting the vehicle. The driver has no way of knowing what he is going to do with the weapon and has a right to defend himself before he gets shot.

I'm all for the 2A and think people have a right to open carry but it's a stupid thing to do tbh. If you're going to open carry you might get yourself shot if you are going around confronting people. Dude got himself shot.
    i agree with this as well. always hated those videos where people would purposely open carry in the middle of the day and record their interactions with the police where they would specifically not provide any information, with the "am i being detained" shtick. they're legally en led to do so, but they're just being provocateurs and not really helping anything

with that said, if somebody can get murdered just because their very act of open carrying is enough legal provocation for a shooting, then there's an issue with the law somewhere. and if person A and B are banging your car, does that give you carte blanche to shoot at persons C and D?

if you drive along a huge crowd in the mist of protests/riots, and there are people open carrying, and then you provoke an otherwise docile crowd by holding down the horn, and then shoot somebody for approaching you while armed, then maybe you are the one who initiated the violence

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right wingers have to lie about every single aspect of the Austin shooting.
    Man armed with weapon of war confronts passing citizen. Gets himself shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man armed with weapon of war confronts passing citizen. Gets himself shot.
    Yeah, that's the fallback after saying Garret shot first, etc. People are still saying that.

Thanks for coming around a few days later.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i agree with this as well. always hated those videos where people would purposely open carry in the middle of the day and record their interactions with the police where they would specifically not provide any information, with the "am i being detained" shtick. they're legally en led to do so, but they're just being provocateurs and not really helping anything

with that said, if somebody can get murdered just because their very act of open carrying is enough legal provocation for a shooting, then there's an issue with the law somewhere. and if person A and B are banging your car, does that give you carte blanche to shoot at persons C and D?

if you drive along a huge crowd in the mist of protests/riots, and there are people open carrying, and then you provoke an otherwise docile crowd by holding down the horn, and then shoot somebody for approaching you while armed, then maybe you are the one who initiated the violence
    He wasn't just some bystander who happened to be near a group of people attacking this vehicle.

When did honking your horn become a violent act that deserves violent retaliation?

This semen shielding for the mob because "they were provoked" shtick is funny tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Passing"?

Innocent honking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just take the L. Everything you typed is speculation.
    you're an idiot who can't tell the difference between guns fired. watch and listen to the video and take the L you idiot.

Thread Information