Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See? This dip is still insisting Foster fired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't just some bystander who happened to be near a group of people attacking this vehicle.

When did honking your horn become a violent act that deserves violent retaliation?

This semen shielding for the mob because "they were provoked" shtick is funny tbh.
    these lefty's are pussies who shield the other pussies just like them. spurraider is a straight up pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't just some bystander who happened to be near a group of people attacking this vehicle.

When did honking your horn become a violent act that deserves violent retaliation?

This semen shielding for the mob because "they were provoked" shtick is funny tbh.
    i dont think honking deserves violent retaliation any more than open carrying does. it goes in the "stupid' category like we discussed above. when you know there have been city-wide protests/riots, why would you do something that's going to agitate? the fact that nobody in the crowd paid them any mind while they were slowly driving along is pretty relevant

but then shooting at somebody through the window? the video footage doesnt seem to show anybody banging or damaging the car. i think they were very trigger-happy from the car. guy didnt deserve to die for that.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11 cities have defunded their PDs so far.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam.../#165c0b07320a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    were they all immediately set ablaze like when atlanta burned down during the blue flu?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sheriff D. Clarke says it best!

It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public. We have grown into a mouthy, mobile phone wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the at ude of 'it's the other person's fault', 'you owe me'. A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.

When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up! Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately. Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court. Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.

Police officers are our sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters. They're black, white, brown, all colours, all ethnicities, all faiths, male and female, they are us. They see the worst side of humanity... the raped children, the bloody mangled bodies of traffic victims, the bruised and battered victims of domestic violence, homicide victims, body parts... day after day.

They work holidays while we have festive meals with our families. They miss school events with their kids, birthdays, anniversaries, all those special occasions that we take for granted. They work in all types of weather, under dangerous conditions, for relatively low pay.

They have extensive training, but they are human. When there are numerous attacks on them, they become hyper vigilant for a reason, they have become targets. When a police officer encounters any person... any person, whether at a traffic stop, a street confrontation, an arrest, whatever... that situation has the potential to become life threatening. You, Mr & Mrs/Miss Civilian, also have the responsibility of keeping the situation from getting out of control.

Many law enforcement officers are Veterans. They've been in service to this nation most of their lives, whether on the battlefield or protecting us here at home. They are the only thing that stands between us and anarchy in the streets.

If you want to protect your child, teach them respect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sheriff D. Clarke says it best!

It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public. We have grown into a mouthy, mobile phone wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the at ude of 'it's the other person's fault', 'you owe me'. A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.

When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up! Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately. Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court. Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.

Police officers are our sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters. They're black, white, brown, all colours, all ethnicities, all faiths, male and female, they are us. They see the worst side of humanity... the raped children, the bloody mangled bodies of traffic victims, the bruised and battered victims of domestic violence, homicide victims, body parts... day after day.

They work holidays while we have festive meals with our families. They miss school events with their kids, birthdays, anniversaries, all those special occasions that we take for granted. They work in all types of weather, under dangerous conditions, for relatively low pay.

They have extensive training, but they are human. When there are numerous attacks on them, they become hyper vigilant for a reason, they have become targets. When a police officer encounters any person... any person, whether at a traffic stop, a street confrontation, an arrest, whatever... that situation has the potential to become life threatening. You, Mr & Mrs/Miss Civilian, also have the responsibility of keeping the situation from getting out of control.

Many law enforcement officers are Veterans. They've been in service to this nation most of their lives, whether on the battlefield or protecting us here at home. They are the only thing that stands between us and anarchy in the streets.

If you want to protect your child, teach them respect.
    Don't murder people in your custody.

Deal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Respect how blunt blacks in America are. Unfortunately no one trusts or likes them except white liberals

Riot and loot, get rewarded with VP candidate. Asians and Hispanics must be fuming right now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imbecilic attention s aren't good leaders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are the type of people white SJWs are backing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are the type of people white SJWs are backing
    "my people"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin PD budget cut by one-third.

In a unanimous vote, the Austin City Council moved Thursday to cut about one-third of next year’s $434 million police budget amid national calls for “defunding” law enforcement agencies in favor of spending more money on social services.

That will come to just over $150 million that will be redirected to social services in the 2021 fiscal budget, which starts Oct 1.

Beginning in October, about $21 million will fund social services, community resources including response to the coronavirus, mental health aid programs, violence prevention, victim services and food, housing and abortion access. Another $80 million will be redistributed to similar city services throughout the year, and $49 million will be spent on city’s Reimagine Safety Fund, which aims to provide alternative forms of public safety and community support besides policing.
    https://apnews.com/72b1011d720808b4cb0a3a59f1186b35

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play stupid games... win stupid prizes, amiright?

Police seem to forget who pays them. Austin police did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Buncha billionaires earned a few pennies less in dividends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cringe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Which will disproportionately effect minorities. So stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome. I like that they're redirecting those funds to social programs and community resources. Those communities need that more than tyrant "police" getting new toys.
    Last edited by Trill Clinton; 08-13-2020 at 07:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gun sales in Austin about to skyrocket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gun sales in Austin about to skyrocket.
    Austin is in Texas. Folks here are already pretty armed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet it works out for the better. Lots of developed countries have safer streets then ours but don’t spend nearly as much on policing. What Austin did seems reasonable to me. If it doesn’t work out, then you simply go back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which will disproportionately effect minorities. So stupid.
    True, the police might kill fewer of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oregon State Police give up and leave Portland

Thread Information