Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake you little . Cry out that you're on their side some more.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I request a recount on these polls claiming 7 outta 10 Americans support BLM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular
    Total dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wtf...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    As usual nothing but blacks and trashy whites in the crowd

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-16-2020 at 09:18 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They robbed his truck afterwards

Andy is right in what he said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They found out who the guy was that did the kick to the head (which can easily be fatal)

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They found out who the guy was that did the kick to the head (which can easily be fatal)

4chan

Found his residency and criminal record (rapist). Works as a DJ so no threat of losing job.

Thugs held the victims GF against a wall and wouldn't let her see him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4chan

Found his residency and criminal record (rapist). Works as a DJ so no threat of losing job.

Thugs held the victims GF against a wall and wouldn't let her see him
    He's ed tbh going to prison

Guessing in the neighborhood of 3 years

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He's ed tbh going to prison

Guessing in the neighborhood of 3 years
    Yes assuming he's not just another catch & release

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Taking guns out of the hands of felons. Chumpettes are surely for that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wtf...
    That's how the houses built circa the 90's and 00's look in Minnesota. Takes me back. The trash will clear out, and it'll be a peaceful neighborhood again.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 08-17-2020 at 04:57 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any video of the "car accident"?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Any video of the "car accident"?
    Yes but on Reddit

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes but on Reddit
    So, the asshole tried to block him. He went through. They chased him. He crashed. They decided he needed to be beat without regard to his life.

#PeacefulProtesters

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That's how the houses built circa the 90's and 00's look in Minnesota. Takes me back. The trash will clear out, and it'll be a peaceful neighborhood again.
    All the northern Minneapolis suburbs are great places imo. Had a job offer there last year and considered it.

I said it back in 2018 that if there’s any state Clinton won that might flip to Trump in 2020, it’s Minnesota, and this video shows it. The influx of Somalian immigrants was already making the Minneapolis suburbs more red, and the rural areas in MN have gone from purple to solid red.

IMO when Trump made SALT taxes nondeductible thinking it’ll only piss liberal states off, he didn’t consider the fact he might need Minnesota in 2020.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the northern Minneapolis suburbs are great places imo. Had a job offer there last year and considered it.

I said it back in 2018 that if there’s any state Clinton won that might flip to Trump in 2020, it’s Minnesota, and this video shows it. The influx of Somalian immigrants was already making the Minneapolis suburbs more red, and the rural areas in MN have gone from purple to solid red.

IMO when Trump made SALT taxes nondeductible thinking it’ll only piss liberal states off, he didn’t consider the fact he might need Minnesota in 2020.
    Yea, I was trying to figure out if I had been to Hugo. I spent a lot of time in places nearby, but I can't say for certain that I've been there. But knowing all the surrounding area, I can pretty much imagine.

I think for a few decades there, the two major Twin City newspapers did just enough to push their populous blue. Social media makes those dyed in the wool more rapid, but it pushes those in the middle more red IMO.

Hillary wanted a million Middle East immigrants to keep places like Minnesota blue. Thank God on that front she wasn't elected. Just the fairly limited number of Somali immigrants that were there were turning pockets of MPLS into a total hole. I don't have my finger on that pulse to know if the residents hit a limit or if they've had it with that. But from my perspective, it would've made me anti unchecked immigration if I wasn't already.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yea, I was trying to figure out if I had been to Hugo. I spent a lot of time in places nearby, but I can't say for certain that I've been there. But knowing all the surrounding area, I can pretty much imagine.

I think for a few decades there, the two major Twin City newspapers did just enough to push their populous blue. Social media makes those dyed in the wool more rapid, but it pushes those in the middle more red IMO.

Hillary wanted a million Middle East immigrants to keep places like Minnesota blue. Thank God on that front she wasn't elected. Just the fairly limited number of Somali immigrants that were there were turning pockets of MPLS into a total hole. I don't have my finger on that pulse to know if the residents hit a limit or if they've had it with that. But from my perspective, it would've made me anti unchecked immigration if I wasn't already.
    Middle Eastern immigration en masse would make the country more red imo (I have no doubt that Hillary actually thought they would have a blue effect tho). American Muslims are for the most part educated, upper middle class, and secular, so people think more middle eastern immigration is harmless. The working class Muslim refugees in Germany/UK are a different animal, they wouldn't easily integrate into American society, and they'd likely be more radicalized after trying to make it in America as someone who's poor.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Middle Eastern immigration en masse would make the country more red imo (I have no doubt that Hillary actually thought they would have a blue effect tho). American Muslims are for the most part educated, upper middle class, and secular, so people think more middle eastern immigration is harmless. The working class Muslim refugees in Germany/UK are a different animal, they wouldn't easily integrate into American society, and they'd likely be more radicalized after trying to make it in America as someone who's poor.
    They wouldn't because they take their free sh** and then go out and rape and steal for the rest.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They wouldn't because they take their free sh** and then go out and rape and steal for the rest.
    Simply put, being poor in America sucks. I don't want millions of poor, working class Muslims in the US. It's a recipe for radicalization.

Thread Information