Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rather be looked down on because of my bank account than my skin & sexual preference. Your belief system would make sense...if you were gay and/or black. Maybe you are.
    You bring it up so much you're obviously looking for a gay black man.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You fold, derp.

If you're afraid to discuss anything, I completely understand your abject fear of me.
    You're talking to yourself again, derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're talking to yourself again, derp.
    Spurtacular, you are derp.

You are afraid of me.

You would rather whine about your nickname than actually back up your own weak claim.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You bring it up so much you're obviously looking for a gay black man.

I know you think your team is the good guys and in hundreds of years there will be some eventual equality paradise. I think that is as foolish as those expecting a Racial Civil War.

So 85% of blacks vote for their own self interest. You admit Republicans are bias for whites. So you don't vote for self interest because you are cuckold or ignorant? Not taking shot at you just want to understand. You aren't a millionaire globalist benefiting from what is being attempted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I know you think your team is the good guys and in hundreds of years there will be some eventual equality paradise.
    Nope.

We just know you're the bad guys.

So 85% of blacks vote for their own self interest. You admit Republicans are bias for whites. So you don't vote for self interest because you are cuckold or ignorant? Not taking shot at you just want to understand. You aren't a millionaire globalist benefiting from what is being attempted.
    I'm not afraid of having muh privilege taken away.

You are.

Do you understand?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Nope.

We just know you're the bad guys.

I'm not afraid of having muh privilege taken away.

You are.

Do you understand?
    I believe these are common sense questions you have not personally dissected. Which is my experience with all fellow Liberals I debated with. It was around this time I began to reevaluate my beliefs system and what is truly being ideologically programmed in our minds.

What is the actual meaning of the equality we are being sold and how that will effect us. I notice this term white privilege was created right about the time people started raising questions about where blindly striving for equality had taken our Civilization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe these are common sense questions you have not personally dissected. Which is my experience with all fellow Liberals I debated with. It was around this time I began to reevaluate my beliefs system and what is truly being ideologically programmed in our minds.

What is the actual meaning of the equality we are being sold and how that will effect us. I notice this term white privilege was created right about the time people started raising questions about where blindly striving for equality had taken our Civilization.
    Nothing blind about it.

Your entire worldview is driven by fear of losing your race-based status. That's always been the way with racists.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Nothing blind about it.

Your entire worldview is driven by fear of losing your race-based status. That's always been the way with racists.
    Take a peak at population forecast. Continent that is being ideologically allowed to swim and walk into sovereign nations will experience an immense population boom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take a peak at population forecast. This is no longer about losing status. Continent that is being ideologically allowed to swim and walk into sovereign nations will experience an immense population boom.
    Which will lead to what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

STFU stupid immigrant and go back to your hole country.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Which will lead to what?
    Crime and steady replacement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Common sense if youre ego maniacal I guess. Randian positivists always end up wanting to kill themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crime has been plummeting for the last 30 years which belies your entire narrative of brown people taking over and ruining things for all white people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crime is up recently in Austin

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Crime has been plummeting for the last 30 years which belies your entire narrative of brown people taking over and ruining things for all white people.
    USA has always been wild wild west

In Europe, areas with non-European migration have experienced crime increase thru the scope of 30 years. For example Turks in Germany, Arabs in Sweden, numerous in France. But the uncontrolled influx we saw in 2015 has led to absolute explosion in crime. Let's remember that most European terrorist are 2nd generation so that is on the horizon.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are afraid of me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crime's been going down for decades.

Replacement of what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I know you think your team is the good guys and in hundreds of years there will be some eventual equality paradise. I think that is as foolish as those expecting a Racial Civil War.

not mutually exclusive. passing laws to help black people doesnt hurt white people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The proud boys still not going into neighborhoods where the people they hate are.

pussies tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    From "go ahead " to "don't put your hands on her" in 3 seconds

Cannot think of another demographic that switches roles like this.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 12-13-2020 at 07:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The proud boys still not going into neighborhoods where the people they hate are.

pussies tbh
    People that go protest in neighborhoods are assholes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey DMC, I thought you said Trumpies didn't do this.

mostly peaceful right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ran amok last night, attacking random people and torching church property.

are you still concerned about rioting and mayhem, or does it vanish when the right wing does it?

come honest broker this for us.

Thread Information