Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you democrats must be so proud that Trump is out of office because you hated him and his mean tweets,,,,American lives are worth the price not to have Trump in office anymore, huh?,,,,has there been any president with this many mass shootings over this short of time in history?,,,,thanks democrats,,,

13 injured, 2 dead in Philadelphia shooting, police say (msn.com)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and this happened in another democrat city,,,Philly,,,,if you dont see how bad the democrats are for America,,,,you are beyond stupid. Inflation at an all time high, mass shootings at an all time high, Covid deaths at an all time high, illegal border crossings at an all time high,,,,all facts,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They just need our guns and then we will be safe.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Defund the police movement has neutered the cops in this country. Now to avoid being ostracized by the crazies on the left, cops are typically not proactive any longer. They sit in parking lots and respond only when they have to. Then when they actually find violations, they are handcuffed by liberal DA's so the bad guys walk away.

Biden's America.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defund the police movement has neutered the cops in this country. Now to avoid being ostracized by the crazies on the left, cops are typically not proactive any longer. They sit in parking lots and respond only when they have to. Then when they actually find violations, they are handcuffed by liberal DA's so the bad guys walk away.

Biden's America.
    Sounds like a cop problem.

Maybe we should quit hiring whiny little es.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't beat on anyone for asking me why I'm cuffing them, so I'm not gonna intervene in an active shooter incident

Republican logic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Biden's America.
    parade marches, cable TV talking heads and mean op-eds in 2020 made it impossible for police to do their job, then or now.

true story, criticism kills.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you democrats must be so proud that Trump is out of office because you hated him and his mean tweets,,,,American lives are worth the price not to have Trump in office anymore, huh?,,,,has there been any president with this many mass shootings over this short of time in history?,,,,thanks democrats,,,

Biden's America.
    It's not often you find a group of -- well, you can't say "men" in this case -- who are in complete denial of the entire year of 2017.

lol Trump s

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

and this happened in another democrat city,,,Philly,,,,if you dont see how bad the democrats are for America,,,,you are beyond stupid. Inflation at an all time high, mass shootings at an all time high, Covid deaths at an all time high, illegal border crossings at an all time high,,,,all facts,,,,

Biden's America.
    Tell it, fellows.

Testify!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of gun was it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sounds like a cop problem.

Maybe we should quit hiring whiny little es.

They already under go a thorough and vigorous vetting process before being hired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They already under go a thorough and vigorous vetting process before being hired.
    Sounds like a vetting problem because they still keep hiring whiny es who don't want to do their jobs because they get ostracized

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Floyd was an outlier, but doesn't look like the vetting process is thorough enough, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of gun was it?
    Well they are finding lung parts laying around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A CHL holder goes under more vetting than a cop. (at least years ago, no idea how it works now).

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well they are finding lung parts laying around.
    "Sure Jan."

Thread Information