Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s just get rid of all traffic lights. You should know that driving a car increases your chances of death! Personal responsibility!
    So you advocate that the State should have stayed locked down? No restaurants, gyms, clubs, offices, all non-essentials?

How long do you advocate that Texas be locked down? Labor Day? Thanksgiving? Christmas?

Until there is a vaccine? Until 100% of citizens get vaccinated?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    So you advocate that the State should have stayed locked down? No restaurants, gyms, clubs, offices, all non-essentials?

How long do you advocate that Texas be locked down? Labor Day? Thanksgiving? Christmas?

Until there is a vaccine? Until 100% of citizens get vaccinated?
    I don’t get paid to make that decision. Greg Abbott does. And he unequivocally ed it up.

But he found an easy scapegoat in “Millennial barhoppers” and you, like every other re ed conservative Boomer, ate that up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s just get rid of all traffic lights. You should know that driving a car increases your chances of death! Personal responsibility!
    Does your mother still make your bed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t get paid to make that decision. Greg Abbott does. And he unequivocally ed it up.

But he found an easy scapegoat in “Millennial barhoppers” and you, like every other re ed conservative Boomer, ate that up.

what a pussy! You cry like a little but don't offer an alternative.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

what a pussy! You can but don't offer an alternative.
    “Just repoen and blame the failure on young people. Brilliant!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are the ones packing the hospitals, dumbass.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Does your mother still make your bed?
    No but I’ll let your wife wash my off her face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what a pussy! You cry like a little but don't offer an alternative.
    Broh, you're crying about millenials going to bars. You're not in a position to call anyone out for crying like a little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was obviously unreasonable to expect you and your peers to use a little ing common sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like they may have to start closing down again, especially bars, restaurants, etc.

How many in here don't have a job?
    If I had to bet, Andy would be a prime target, IMVHO.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    It was obviously unreasonable to expect you and your peers to use a little ing common sense.
    Same to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meaning what exactly? If the State of Texas lifts an order that had ordered my favorite bar to be closed for 2+ months, you think it unreasonable for me to think the State has told me its ok to go out? You realize the bars weren't closed by their own volition, right? And that people are going to patronize their favorite establishments to make sure they don't go out of business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the Express News today:

CEOs of San Antonio’s four major hospital systems told officials last week that auto dealerships were among the top three places for transmission — along with bars and gyms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meaning what exactly? If the State of Texas lifts an order that had ordered my favorite bar to be closed for 2+ months, you think it unreasonable for me to think the State has told me its ok to go out? You realize the bars weren't closed by their own volition, right? And that people are going to patronize their favorite establishments to make sure they don't go out of business.
    Did you wear a mask? Did you social distance?? Did you think the Covid19 suddenly went away and wasn't a risk?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Governments can’t be blamed for the dumb decisions of citizens...........unless it’s Black Kenyan Muslim, in which case he gets blamed for everything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you wear a mask? Did you social distance?? Did you think the Covid19 suddenly went away and wasn't a risk?
    Every bar I've seen has shifted to being outdoor only, with at least 6' of distance if not more between tables. So yes. But you're upset at people going to bars period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Governments can’t be blamed for the dumb decisions of citizens...........unless it’s Black Kenyan Muslim, in which case he gets blamed for everything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's job is it to enforce those restrictions. TABC has closed down a whopping total of 5 bars. People are going to patronize their favorite spots to make sure they don't go out of business. Again, why is this on millenials?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Let’s get rid of all construction regulations. If you choose to walk into a 36,000 ton concrete building and it collapses, it’s your fault! Personal responsibility!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't take any personal responsibility, head?
    You're talking to a person that has about 50 alts and you ask him if he takes personal responsibility?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. I have run a business since the very start through the whole thing with strict Covid precautions whether the state told me to or not. The whole mask, hand sanitizer, hand washing, office staff working remotely, no customers in the building, etc. I was actually able to read about reasonable precautions on my own and exercise personal responsibility to act on those recommendations. None of us have gotten sick yet *knock on wood*.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Oh look, Changey McSubject is here!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s get rid of all construction regulations. If you choose to walk into a 36,000 ton concrete building and it collapses, it’s your fault! Personal responsibility!
    Same group of gots that wants to get rid of the entire police force and authority mechanisms expected the police force and authority mechanisms to enforce rules and keep them from violating them while they were out rioting and burning down. Do you ever read what you write?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look, Changey McSubject is here!
    Cool story got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's job is it to enforce those restrictions. TABC has closed down a whopping total of 5 bars. People are going to patronize their favorite spots to make sure they don't go out of business. Again, why is this on millenials?
    Defund the police

Thread Information