Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like they may have to start closing down again, especially bars, restaurants, etc.

How many in here don't have a job?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I don't think the massive business closure has occurred yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in the US i dont know anyone furloughed or laid off, but i do know a lot of people with startups that were on the verge of signing their first deals or on the verge of starting operations, that got wiped out by the shutdown.

here in Chile, apart from business owners affected (mostly retail, tourism and food), a couple of friends in big corporate operations (mostly in IT section) have been laid off, and another friend who is a university shrink got laid off. Those 4 guys had been at their jobs for 10+ years.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think a lot of Texans are going to have to die before Texas would shut down dining rooms, bars, and gyms. Might be inevitable with Houston starting to look like Brazil though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think a lot of Texans are going to have to die before Texas would shut down dining rooms, bars, and gyms. Might be inevitable with Houston starting to look like Brazil though.
    when the second wave of infections from the young bar hoppers infecting their families hits it's gonna get ugly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red/confederate states spinelessly, lessly aligning with Trash's LIE of "the pandemic is over. I won",

rather than CARING for the health and lives of their citizens,

are complicit in Trash's massacre of Americans.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    when the second wave of infections from the young bar hoppers infecting their families hits it's gonna get ugly.
    still trying to pass off the blame for this. Boomers are in charge, head, they’re the ones who reopened early.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    millennials needed to stay at home and do nothing even after the boomer Republican politicians lifted stay at home orders and declared COVID-19 to be no big deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    millennials needed to stay at home and do nothing even after the boomer Republican politicians lifted stay at home orders and declared COVID-19 to be no big deal

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still remember reading Austin trying to enforce either the state's 25% or 50% capacity law on bars a month ago (forget which), getting sued by two of them, and then the state of Texas telling them to go their mother when the city reached out to them for help. So Austin had to let them reopen at full capacity.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Know more people with Covid than furloughed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still trying to pass off the blame for this. Boomers are in charge, head, they’re the ones who reopened early.
    So you ran out to a bar just because a boomer said you could? What a ing idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still remember reading Austin trying to enforce either the state's 25% or 50% capacity law on bars a month ago (forget which), getting sued by two of them, and then the state of Texas telling them to go their mother when the city reached out to them for help. So Austin had to let them reopen at full capacity.
    Skipping steps in reopening? Ha More like just young people being irresponsible and those darn BLM protests (don't talk about Trump rallies or Muh Freedumbz protests, please).

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    FTR I’m in agreement with continuing to reopen, we’re past the point of no return and reverting back to another shutdown would crater the economy. It’s just ridiculous that COVID-19 is yet another thing boomers want to blame millennials for as if boomers have been extremely prudent and cautious every step along the way.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    So you ran out to a bar just because a boomer said you could? What a ing idiot.
    Why’d boomer reopen businesses unless he wantes people to go to said businesses?

of course ing boomers would be the ones re ed enough to unlock a door, tell everyone to walk through it, then blame them for filling the room up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why’d boomer reopen businesses unless he wantes people to go to said businesses?

of course ing boomers would be the ones re ed enough to unlock a door, tell everyone to walk through it, then blame them for filling the room up.
    You don't take any personal responsibility, head?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Boomers lecturing anyone else about taking personal responsibility your entire generation’s tagline is “It wasn’t my fault!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the people in charge taking personal responsibility?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My ma was furloughed for about 2 months in CA. She didn’t mind much because my sister recently had a kid and new grandma got to spend a lot of time with the kid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, that's one of the stupidest things I've ever ing heard (from CC). This is the kind of "leadership" and thinking we get nowadays. And no surprise we are where we are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's one of the stupidest things I've ever ing heard (from CC). This is the kind of "leadership" and thinking we get nowadays. And no surprise we are where we are.
    No shame too. As if he wasn't supporting Muh Freedumbz protests, or clicking his heels as Abbott skipped reopening steps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again. Someone has to TELL YOU not to go to a bar?

You don't KNOW that going to a packed club increases your chances of catching Covid19?

Do you also random range s without bagging it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You don't KNOW that going to a packed club increases your chances of catching Covid19?

Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's open then it's a signal that people are welcome to go... This is not difficult to understand.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Let’s just get rid of all traffic lights. You should know that driving a car increases your chances of death! Personal responsibility!

Thread Information