Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (shrugs) It takes about two weeks to die from this, and the e isn't quite that old yet. Given people's behavior it is a matter of time. Don't know what to say.other than that. Deaths are caused by people getting sick, and more people are getting sick.

Is something wrong with this reasoning?
    Cases are not people being sick. Why don't you understand that? It is simply a case.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. You have said 2 more weeks since march
    And he's gonna keep saying that until "muh government" "muh science" approve of the vaccine. He's on record saying so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Politicians Try to Convince Citizens to Wear a Mask

The sodomites and freemason puppets bend the knee...

Spurtacular

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Politicians Try to Convince Citizens to Wear a Mask

The sodomites and freemason puppets bend the knee...

Spurtacular
    Ace Man exposed this got, seven years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (shrugs) It takes about two weeks to die from this, and the e isn't quite that old yet. Given people's behavior it is a matter of time. Don't know what to say.other than that. Deaths are caused by people getting sick, and more people are getting sick.

Is something wrong with this reasoning?
    Another 2 weeks countdown from wrongdomGuy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The phrase: "You don't care about other people because you don't wear a mask"; IS THE PSYCHOLOGICAL MIND TRICK.

ElNono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The phrase: "You don't care about other people because you don't wear a mask"; IS THE PSYCHOLOGICAL MIND TRICK.

ElNono
    Not really, no. Like I said, I was wearing a mask before the government mandated anything.

Clothing masks have existed since the late 19th century (later on replaced by the modern masks professionals use today), their benefit to prevent the spread of diseases was established by science a long time ago.

The only mind trick here is actually buying into anti-intellectualism. Frankly, it's incredibly re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes

Spurtacular

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 07-06-2020 at 11:27 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I warned Chumpettes about like this. Are you gonna come up with an excuse for every prophecy that is fulfilled? Or will you wake up?
    Uh, this hasn't happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I warned Chumpettes about like this. Are you gonna come up with an excuse for every prophecy that is fulfilled? Or will you wake up?
    Not really no... and that never happened, so you're still wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what did happen though? QAnon said there was a pedo ring being run from a pizza parlor's basement, and a Q did go there with a gun... until he realized there was no basement. Talk about sheep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what did happen though? QAnon said there was a pedo ring being run from a pizza parlor's basement, and a Q did go there with a gun... until he realized there was no basement. Talk about sheep.
    I'm not a Q

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also happened, this weekend... gullible idiots fall for internet prank and get played:

Militias flock to Gettysburg to foil supposed flag burning

GETTYSBURG NATIONAL MILITARY PARK, PA. – For weeks, a mysterious figure on social media talked up plans for antifa protesters to converge on this historical site on Independence Day to burn American flags, an event that seemed at times to border on the farcical.

“Let’s get together and burn flags in protest of thugs and animals in blue,” the anonymous person behind a Facebook page called Left Behind USA wrote in mid-June. There would be antifa face paint, the person wrote, and organizers would “be giving away free small flags to children to safely throw into the fire.”

As word spread, self-proclaimed militias, bikers, skinheads and far-right groups from outside the state issued a call to action, pledging in online videos and posts to come to Gettysburg to protect the Civil War monuments and the nation’s flag from desecration. Some said they would bring firearms and use force if necessary.

On Saturday afternoon, in the hours before the flag burning was to start, they flooded in by the hundreds – heavily armed and unaware, it seemed, that the mysterious Internet poster was not who the person claimed to be.

Biographical details – some from the person’s Facebook page and others provided to The Washington Post in a series of messages – did not match official records. An image the person once posted on a profile page was a picture of a man taken by a German photographer for a stock photo service.

The episode at Gettysburg is a stark illustration of how shadowy figures on social media have stoked fears about the protests against racial injustice and excessive police force that have swept across the nation since the death of George Floyd in police custody on May 25.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...-flag-burning/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say you were. The point is there's plenty of gullible people everywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also happened, this weekend... gullible idiots fall for internet prank and get played:

Militias flock to Gettysburg to foil supposed flag burning

GETTYSBURG NATIONAL MILITARY PARK, PA. – For weeks, a mysterious figure on social media talked up plans for antifa protesters to converge on this historical site on Independence Day to burn American flags, an event that seemed at times to border on the farcical.

“Let’s get together and burn flags in protest of thugs and animals in blue,” the anonymous person behind a Facebook page called Left Behind USA wrote in mid-June. There would be antifa face paint, the person wrote, and organizers would “be giving away free small flags to children to safely throw into the fire.”

As word spread, self-proclaimed militias, bikers, skinheads and far-right groups from outside the state issued a call to action, pledging in online videos and posts to come to Gettysburg to protect the Civil War monuments and the nation’s flag from desecration. Some said they would bring firearms and use force if necessary.

On Saturday afternoon, in the hours before the flag burning was to start, they flooded in by the hundreds – heavily armed and unaware, it seemed, that the mysterious Internet poster was not who the person claimed to be.

Biographical details – some from the person’s Facebook page and others provided to The Washington Post in a series of messages – did not match official records. An image the person once posted on a profile page was a picture of a man taken by a German photographer for a stock photo service.

The episode at Gettysburg is a stark illustration of how shadowy figures on social media have stoked fears about the protests against racial injustice and excessive police force that have swept across the nation since the death of George Floyd in police custody on May 25.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...-flag-burning/
    trolled into visiting the site of the confederacy's worst humiliation.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they'd all cry that the people walking on two legs are killing them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a horrible reach for a pop culture reference.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, no. Like I said, I was wearing a mask before the government mandated anything.

Clothing masks have existed since the late 19th century (later on replaced by the modern masks professionals use today), their benefit to prevent the spread of diseases was established by science a long time ago.

The only mind trick here is actually buying into anti-intellectualism. Frankly, it's incredibly re ed.
    Lol 2 weeks

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes only regurgitate whatever CNN says

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes only regurgitate whatever CNN says
    Which is why they were scared to death of Bernie Sanders. They took their cues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida’s ‘Covid-19’ case e includes gunshot deaths, motorbike accidents - report

https://www.rt.com/usa/495806-florid...related- e/

Let that sink in Chumpettes...

Keep defending your scamdemic/plandemic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida’s ‘Covid-19’ case e includes gunshot deaths, motorbike accidents - report

https://www.rt.com/usa/495806-florid...related- e/

Let that sink in Chumpettes...

Keep defending your scamdemic/plandemic

we rate RT Questionable based on promoting pro-Russian propaganda, promotion of conspiracy theories, numerous failed fact checks and a lack of author transparency.

Thread Information