My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KJ: "So I'm the new starting SG, if you have any questions ask DeMar..."

Forbes: "Hey DeMar, Keldon says I'm out as a starter..."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So disgusting seeing this iteration of the Spurs, with a young core ready to take over, but being held back by useless vets that won't take us anywhere but have "earned their minutes" over players who need to grow for our future... Can we fast forward to the start of next season? Or if DeMar hasn't been traded yet, the season after that. Whichever, as long as the DD-LMA era is gone.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So disgusting seeing this iteration of the Spurs, with a young core ready to take over, but being held back by useless vets that won't take us anywhere but have "earned their minutes" over players who need to grow for our future... Can we fast forward to the start of next season? Or if DeMar hasn't been traded yet, the season after that. Whichever, as long as the DD-LMA era is gone.
    This young players crap is ridiculous and overblown. These dudes aren't as good as you guys think they are. Are they better than Bryn Forbes , Patty Mills and Marco? Yes but on no cir stances are they better than LA, DeMar or Rudy Gay. These dudes have huge holes in their games that's why they were late round picks.If you Put d'Aaron Fox , Lonzo Ball or Donovan Mitc on this team the vets wouldn't matter because the talent gap would be so wide Mills Forbes or Belinelli would never get off the bench. Stop acting like the Spurs are holding back the next Parker, Manu or Kawhi. Besides White and Johnson I don't have high hope for any of these guys.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    this reporter went from a dying spurs site to a paid vacation to disney to cover the spurs.......u know kori & lj have to be hating them selves for losing their spurs media credentials

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this reporter went from a dying spurs site to a paid vacation to disney to cover the spurs.......u know kori & lj have to be hating them selves for losing their spurs media credentials
    Doubt it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon looks a little bit bigger on the arms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So...who thinks the Spurs will be anything other than what & who they are? We know they didn't miraculously learn how to play defense or close out games over the hiatus. Their most talented, albeit gutless, player won't be suiting up. Yeah, 2-6 if they are lucky. What a waste.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This young players crap is ridiculous and overblown. These dudes aren't as good as you guys think they are. Are they better than Bryn Forbes , Patty Mills and Marco? Yes but on no cir stances are they better than LA, DeMar or Rudy Gay. These dudes have huge holes in their games that's why they were late round picks.If you Put d'Aaron Fox , Lonzo Ball or Donovan Mitc on this team the vets wouldn't matter because the talent gap would be so wide Mills Forbes or Belinelli would never get off the bench. Stop acting like the Spurs are holding back the next Parker, Manu or Kawhi. Besides White and Johnson I don't have high hope for any of these guys.
    So your point is the young players on our team are not good because they were drafted low and cannot be the next Parker or Manu. Can you remind me where they were drafted?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So your point is the young players on our team are not good because they were drafted low and cannot be the next Parker or Manu. Can you remind me where they were drafted?
    That's not my point my point they are not building blocks and are high end role players at best. To say that they are better basketball players than LA and DeMar or Rudy Gay for that matter is foolish. Which one of these guys will make at least 1 all NBA team?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not my point my point they are not building blocks and are high end role players at best. To say that they are better basketball players than LA and DeMar or Rudy Gay for that matter is foolish. Which one of these guys will make at least 1 all NBA team?
    Murray I believe will make several AS games. The rest is hard for me to say as I have not seen them play much. White I think can be good but even at his best would be fringe All star at best but I dont think he will make any.
    You said they were late rounds picks because they have holes in them and said to stop acting like they were holding back the next parker or manu. they also were both late picks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray I believe will make several AS games. The rest is hard for me to say as I have not seen them play much. White I think can be good but even at his best would be fringe All star at best but I dont think he will make any.
    You said they were late rounds picks because they have holes in them and said to stop acting like they were holding back the next parker or manu. they also were both late picks.
    Let me ask you this if Murray and Rudy Gay both came out in the same draft which one would you pick?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me ask you this if Murray and Rudy Gay both came out in the same draft which one would you pick?
    Were not talking about the same draft we are talking about right now and going forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Locked On Spurs @LockedOnSpurs
    6m
    Popovich said development is more important right now in Orlando during video call with media. #nba #gospursgo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11th pick here we come (as expected)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy is pretty much done as a NBA player I love the guy but he can’t play heavy minutes and should be used with our second unit. I agree we have no one close to matching LMA and DEROZZ skill level and impact on this team currently but even with those two were still a first round exit at best.

That’s why a lot of us were hoping for a one or two year tank ie. Trade LMA and DEROZZ and get some draft picks from the trade. Secondly play the youngsters cause I still don’t really know if any of them are real NBA starter type players.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So...who thinks the Spurs will be anything other than what & who they are? We know they didn't miraculously learn how to play defense or close out games over the hiatus. Their most talented, albeit gutless, player won't be suiting up. Yeah, 2-6 if they are lucky. What a waste.
    Oh yeah, guy with a heart problem is gutless for not going to the NBA Covid Party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting the tweets, pics Ace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Last edited by ace3g; 07-16-2020 at 12:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this is what it takes to get those two on the floor together.

Thread Information