Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sacha Baron Cohen is up to his old tricks. On Saturday, the Borat and Bruno actor crashed a far-right rally in Olympia, Washington, pretending to be a racist country singer who led a sing-along about injecting former president Barack Obama and Dr. Anthony Fauci with the “Wuhan Flu”.

Disguising himself in overalls and a fake beard, Cohen proceeded to sing a twangy country number about injecting liberals and scientists with the coronavirus. At various points throughout the song, Cohen encouraged the audience to sing along with him, and several individuals happily obliged.

But wait… apparently Cohen later returned, in a different disguise, to interview the event’s organizers about what went wrong.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/...sc2PGlG6EB3qoI

Last edited by benefactor; 06-28-2020 at 12:37 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What the accent was he doing there? He sounded like Triumph The Insult Comic Dog. Does he not know how to do a Southern accent?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sacha Baron Cohens recent stuff has been funnier to read about than its been to actually watch.

His Sarah Palin interview getting cut from Who is America after she threatened a lawsuit also made me lose respect for him.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Imagine a non-Jew singing this...

Thread Information