My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love to see them try this in a Slavic country
    lol, wut?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Blacks in America are picking on whites neutered by self-hate and the fear of being fired from job/arrested if they defend themselves/loved ones.

This is a Western phenomenon. No other culture stands there filming with thumb up their ass.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 07-18-2020 at 12:45 AM.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cleaning BLM grafitti off the street: hate crime.
    Tearing down monuments: freedom fighters.
    Those statues are of people who were quite literally against freedom.

At least be an intelligent white supremacist. Jesus.

Why does the white supremacist alliance send their dumbest representatives to this basketball message board anyway?

BLM seems to be healing the nation already. Thanks.
    What did they do to them? Did they call them n-words or something?
    Last edited by tim_duncan_fan; 07-18-2020 at 01:07 AM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This is the same Philadelphia airport where another group of black girls assaulted airline employees earlier in the week

The only defense I read on a Phili outlet was supposedly after bumping into each other the boyfriend made a comment about a girls hair. Seems suspect considering the boyfriend is playing mediator in each clip. Maybe his GF made the comment

Crazy to consider: everyday is a barrage of these types of videos....what isn't being filmed. Scary. I make sure to forward these clips to my International friends and family whom have limited exposure to this society.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no moving forward without civility, respect and caring for one another. We will never be able to insult our way out of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no moving forward without civility, respect and caring for one another. We will never be able to insult our way out of this.
    The problem is that there is about 30% of the country that has been weaponized by FOX and the One Russia News Network, and must be considered lost. Those people don’t respond to anything but fear and anger. Civility, caring and respect are wasted on them.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love to see them try this in a Slavic country
    id love to see them try this in ex Yugoslavia territory. good luck.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you think Fox News is worse than CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, etc then you live in a bubble. The reason the people are so outraged is mostly false narratives from these outlets and online counterparts that invoke the "fear and anger" you are speaking about. It's years of positioning white people calling the police on a black person as national news while not covering extreme acts of violence from a black person on a white person. It's the narrative that unarmed black people are getting hunted down by police despite statistical reality. These propaganda outlets demonized white high school kids in maga hats for a perceived facial expression for a week+. If you think Fox News is more of a problem than these other outlets then you need a reality check.

In the meantime the propaganda outlets are positioning violent rioters as peaceful protesters.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no moving forward.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why does the white supremacist alliance send their dumbest representatives to this basketball message board anyway?

What words justify a mob attacking an individual?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there is any one coming off as a racist through out this whole thread its you. Your approach and at ude detract from your own "goal" of trying to make others understand how the left has "ruined the country". So what is the point of posting all this and getting worked up about it when your point will never be received by someone who doesn't agree with you?
    This seems like a reasonable response to me calling out blatant racism by a 50+ billion dollar company(Uber).

The left declares anyone not in lockstep with them as racist so I don't really care about their perceptions.

Not everyone has entrenched perspectives. They are the beneficiaries my comments.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't imagine the response to a mob of white people beating a black person being "did they call them a bad word".

Imagine having these low expectations about a person. Imagine accepting this fragility and lack of self control as normal.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're <65 years of age and unironically watch Fox News I straight up just feel sorry for you.
    Last edited by Gibbz; 07-18-2020 at 01:05 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If you're <65 years of age and unironically watch Fox News I straight up just feel sorry for you.
    Fox News isn't airing these daily assaults. Social media is the main outlet. Blacks in America have become so brazen they will happily post and a segment of the white population will defend.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you watch news on these mainstream outlets and FoxNews isn't part of your news intake then you aren't even trying to be informed.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What words justify a mob attacking an individual?
    Stuff like the n-word, g*t, falsely shouting "fire" in a crowded theater, verbal support of Hitler, verbal support for pedos, falsely accusing people of sexual assault, calling for an end to democracy, lots of words really.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    FrostKing & Nathan89 spitting st8 factz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stuff like the n-word, g*t, falsely shouting "fire" in a crowded theater, verbal support of Hitler, verbal support for pedos, falsely accusing people of sexual assault, calling for an end to democracy, lots of words really.
    That is stupid. Assaulting anyone over a spoken word is weak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is that there is about 30% of the country that has been weaponized by FOX and the One Russia News Network, and must be considered lost. Those people don’t respond to anything but fear and anger. Civility, caring and respect are wasted on them.
    The more you insult someone rather than reason, the more you don't allow them to speak and show them a better way, the more their idea will fester until it turns to hate and finally racism. Also, the more you call a person racist the more racist they become because they must take a racial point of view to defend themselves. There will be a day Trump will no longer be president and then whom do we blame? Who do we blame for the past 50 years?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We have democratic processes. If you don't like them, take a boat to China.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you seriously saying that mobs have the right to beat people up over a word?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    lmfao antifa members in prison are crying wanting to come home because they are getting bullied by real gangs.......bruh you cant make this ish up they are crying for autonomous zone in prison

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmfao antifa members in prison are crying wanting to come home because they are getting bullied by real gangs.......bruh you cant make this ish up they are crying for autonomous zone in prison
    Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuckthan89 still triggered talking mostly to himself

Thread Information