Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

NBA's favorite extremists take another life.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sponsored by the NBA

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another peaceful shooting in chicago today. Print something about that on your jerseys you overpaid gots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wondering where did most people around here get their political science degree from? Im interested in going back to school and looking for a good program.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No where in my post did I say insult them. They’re lost, and will not want to participate in any Democratic country. Ignore them, and move on. Vote. Flip not only the US Senate, but state houses and senates. Redistrict. Re-enact the voting rights act. Shore up the ACA. Expand the SCOTUS to 11 Justices, and seat Merrick Garland as one of the new two justices. Remove the senate filibuster, and fill out the FCC board, rolling back foreign ownership of any US media. Roll back the tax cuts for the Uber wealthy.

That would be a good start.
    Word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get a hoot about all the butthurt Trump supporters here that can't stand Coach Pop, and all the team members, routinely letting them know in how low regard they are held. It's almost as funny as the 'I'm gonna cancel my season tickets if Pop doesn't shut up' crowd. Have some pride and more over to the WWE, though they probably can't stand you either. 'Shut up Pop.....you're a big stupid....shut up!'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did not say you did, but the point is most here will insult someone that they disagree with to make themselves feel better and are not communicating. It has always been cool when talking sports to toss insults as it was as much a game of the dozens as any. But now, we really have lost the skill of communicating and the greatest part of that skill that has been lost is listening. You might be surprised that the person who you think is your enemy might agree with you on most issues. Even Malcolm X talked about this when he would sit down and talk with true hard core racists back in the day. Also, this issue of communication works both ways.
    Stop normalizing unconscionable behavior from the MAGA hatters. They may or may not use pejoratives as part of their dialogue here and elsewhere, but it matters not. Why?

Because supporting a man such as Trump (and all the abominable things he has said and done) and an administration like his (Barr, DeVos, Flynn, his SIL, his daughter, etc, etc. etc) forever undercuts any claim at decency, truth, and honor. Or even an attempt at staking the moral highground.

Point being, I laugh at you chastising anyone for clapping back at Trumpers. It's well ing deserved.

Also, you ought not invoke Malcolm X unless you give him proper representation. The man despised language that beat around the bush about whom he felt oppressed him and his black brothers and sisters, be they conservatives or most especially liberals who sat back and did nothing but talk a good game about civility.

He wanted action. Actions that ended the inferior treatment and subjugation of black folks. If some name-calling upsets you from calling out those ppl that are delaying or actively blocking the fight for justice and equality, you might look in the mirror and see where you stand in that pendulum.
    Last edited by offset formation; 07-22-2020 at 11:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Straight up Nixon era fear tactics.

Republicans live in fear.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Straight up Nixon era fear tactics.

Republicans live in fear.
    This entire thing is created by false narratives to invoke fear. Police shot and killed like 9 unarmed black Americans last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop normalizing unconscionable behavior from the MAGA hatters. They may or may not use pejoratives as part of their dialogue here and elsewhere, but it matters not. Why?

Because supporting a man such as Trump (and all the abominable things he has said and done) and an administration like his ..........
    I hope you feel better cause for the most part you are truly talking to yourself and do not understand what it takes to get someone to agree with you.
    It is very likely you know someone or work with someone you like that is a Trump supporter. Tbh Trump has nothing to do with you being able to talk and respect another human being. I believe you are better that that.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you feel better cause for the most part you are truly talking to yourself and do not understand what it takes to get someone to agree with you.
    It is very likely you know someone or work with someone you like that is a Trump supporter. Tbh Trump has nothing to do with you being able to talk and respect another human being. I believe you are better that that.
    You’re naive in the extreme. What we’re watching unfold is a slow motion version of the Jonestown massacre, starring Donald Trump this time. These people can’t be reasoned with. There is nothing to discuss, because they’ve already drunk the koolaid. There’s no seeking a middle ground, or having a discussion. They just fling pooh, like chimps at the zoo. Best just to avoid the monkey house.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cult left thinks conservatives can't be reasoned with. It's not the right that has went off the deep end. The right has been stagnant for decades while the left are now extremists. You can't converse with the cult without them trying to cancel you for not being in lockstep with their extremist views. But even if we were just "flinging Pooh" that would be a relief compared to the lunatics burning down cities and attacking/killing people in the streets.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Random white boy

They listen to Rap around their young kids anyway

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

9 unarmed black Americans were shot and killed by cops in the US last year and cult left is singing in the streets "hands up don't shoot" while I have to read moronic comments on the internet about the right "drinking the koolaid" and being "impossible to reason with". Ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re naive in the extreme. What we’re watching unfold is a slow motion version of the Jonestown massacre, starring Donald Trump this time. These people can’t be reasoned with. There is nothing to discuss, because they’ve already drunk the koolaid. There’s no seeking a middle ground, or having a discussion. They just fling pooh, like chimps at the zoo. Best just to avoid the monkey house.
    You call it being naive. I call it being experienced. Even the worst of enemies must sit down to discuss their differences otherwise they will both end up be dead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You call it being naive. I call it being experienced. Even the worst of enemies must sit down to discuss their differences otherwise they will both end up be dead.
    They wouldn’t mind that at all. Jonestown. They’re literally ready to die for Trump, and wouldn’t mind taking you with them. I don’t consider them enemies. Enemies can be engaged and negotiated with. I consider them insane.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This man gets to know KKK members and gets them to drop their robe. If you are struggling to figure out who is and who isn't naive above.

That being said in 2019 he was invited to an event to deescalate racism. Antifa terrorists threatened to burn down the building, threatened the organizers, and called this man a white supremacist. Antifa was invited to come into the event and speak but they declined. Seems even KKK members are more open to dialogue than antifa extremists that get support from media outlets and Democrats in office. Just a little information so we are all aware of who the extremists are and who is damn near impossible to "reason with".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antifa is not an organization you moron, there are no leaders.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you seriously saying that mobs have the right to beat people up over a word?
    Depends on what the words were.
    This is why you're a moron.

BLM Supporters Ambush, Murder Young White Mother For Saying 'All Lives Matter'

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...aign=zerohedge

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    bruh there is no escaping this ish every fooking channel is some blm ish...........

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why you're a moron.

BLM Supporters Ambush, Murder Young White Mother For Saying 'All Lives Matter'

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...aign=zerohedge
    ...maybe they should have tried NOT calling people ######?

It's like when people break and enter...you get the reaction you're looking for. Sometimes you choose the wrong house and it's your last.

I don't steal or call people racial slurs or do a number of other dumb things for the this reason. Some people will just shoot you and move on with their day.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...maybe they should have tried NOT calling people ######?

It's like when people break and enter...you get the reaction you're looking for. Sometimes you choose the wrong house and it's your last.

I don't steal or call people racial slurs or do a number of other dumb things for the this reason. Some people will just shoot you and move on with their day.
    She said a word. She had to die!

You're a .

Thread Information