Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People have such low expectations of black people that they justify their murders based on victims saying something they don't like.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also where is the evidence of this claim?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You won't see mainstream media covering this. However, they will make it national news when a white person calls the police on a black person without cause. They are pushing a narrative. They are pure propaganda.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you heard about "unmarked police" encounters in these riots you've received their propaganda. Here's a video breaking down all the markings.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She said a word. She had to die!

You're a .
    No, you're a . I'm supposed to feel bad for racists who would prefer to see people of mine and similar skin pigments in chains?

Big laughs.

All you have to do is just not be a human and I can care. If you can't pull that off, what am I supposed to do?

"This person isn't my skin color! Reeeeeee! My skin color is naturally superior!!!!!!"
    -I just can't with people that are still ty in this way in 2020. Sorry. But not sorry.

There are plenty of white people in the world who manage to not go out of their way to be racist. Can't pull that simple trick off? *shrugs*

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you're a . I'm supposed to feel bad for racists who would prefer to see people of mine and similar skin pigments in chains?

Big laughs.

All you have to do is just not be a human and I can care. If you can't pull that off, what am I supposed to do?

"This person isn't my skin color! Reeeeeee! My skin color is naturally superior!!!!!!"
    -I just can't with people that are still ty in this way in 2020. Sorry. But not sorry.

There are plenty of white people in the world who manage to not go out of their way to be racist. Can't pull that simple trick off? *shrugs*
    You are a piece of for advocating murder for a word. Nobody cares about your claimed skin pigmentation, coward.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you heard about "unmarked police" encounters in these riots you've received their propaganda. Here's a video breaking down all the markings.
    That's weak. Police personnel are supposed to be identifiable. There are laws in place to prosecute anyone encouraging violence. Don't buy the governments weak excuses so easily.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's weak. Police personnel are supposed to be identifiable. There are laws in place to prosecute anyone encouraging violence. Don't buy the governments weak excuses so easily.
    They are identifiable. Plus there are plain clothes officers.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Cuckthan up licking boots early on a saturday

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a piece of for advocating murder for a word. Nobody cares about your claimed skin pigmentation, coward.
    Here in reality, people do still very much care about skin color; take you for instance, Stormfront. I'm not going to advocate for people like that.

Should the killer go to prison? Yes.

Should people feel bad about there being one less racist? No.

There are people of every color who just want to get along. These are the people I can give emotional effort to only.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

Just gonna let your ignorance speak for itself, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course his life matters. Do you think of his killer was identified the state would have to debate about weather or not to charge him with murder? Nope.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here in reality, people do still very much care about skin color; take you for instance, Stormfront. I'm not going to advocate for people like that.

Should the killer go to prison? Yes.

Should people feel bad about there being one less racist? No.

There are people of every color who just want to get along. These are the people I can give emotional effort to only.
    Let me guess you didn't make the same comments about George Floyd who held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant lady. But saying a word is just too much. What was the evidence that this word was said?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

Just gonna let your ignorance speak for itself, tbh.
    You don't have anything pertinent to say because my response is only logical.

Let me guess you didn't make the same comments about George Floyd who held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant lady. But saying a word is just too much. What was the evidence that this word was said?
    Oh I thought George Floyd got killed for giving a fake $20 check or something. If it was actually because he had a gun on a pregnant lady, that makes a lot more sense.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone said a word I don't like; they have to die now

K, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone said a word I don't like; they have to die now

K, bro.
    Where did I say they have to die?

If they do though, why should I, or anyone for that matter, be upset? We're talking about people that actively hate brown skinned people, right? Why should they receive kind thoughts in return? Make it make sense.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did I say they have to die?

If they do though, why should I, or anyone for that matter, be upset? We're talking about people that actively hate brown skinned people, right? Why should they receive kind thoughts in return? Make it make sense.
    You said the violence is justified when asked point blank, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said the violence is justified when asked point blank, bro.
    I understand the violence. Doesn't mean I demand it. If I have it my way, the killer goes to jail and the judge advises the family against calling people ######.

Racists should learn to let go of the hate.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh I thought George Floyd got killed for giving a fake $20 check or something. If it was actually because he had a gun on a pregnant lady, that makes a lot more sense.
    "Should people feel bad about there being one less racist?"

It's irrelevant why he died. Should I feel bad we have one less violent thug in this world?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand the violence. Doesn't mean I demand it. If I have it my way, the killer goes to jail and the judge advises the family against calling people ######.

You've yet to point to the evidence of that word tbh Can I get a link from your credible source?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Should people feel bad about there being one less racist?"

It's irrelevant why he died. Should I feel bad we have one less violent thug in this world?
    We should be mad when a killing occurs and the killer does not face justice. Difference between me and you? You think a white person should be able to kill any black person without having to face consequences of the law and I think the law should apply to everyone.

You've yet to point to the evidence of that word tbh Can I get a link from your credible source?
    You can google just like I did.

Beat it, Stormfront.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moving goalposts. Telling me what I think. Conversation over.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I muh understand it

GTFO ya fockin' got!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah. So you are a 13 year old. Makes sense.

C'mon. You can be edgier than that.

Thread Information