My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Nathan89 bruh did you see this

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Black Lives matter but I guess Uighur lives don't? The NBA never should have gone political with this because it shows how hypocritical they are when they're taking billions from a genocidal country like China. The way they forced Morey to apologize to that disgusting garbage nation is shameful. Yay for concentration camps I guess.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The NBA supports this trash movement.
    Nathan89 bruh did you see this

Yup, I just posted it but it was the last comment of the previous page. It's what motivated the bump.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The reason cult BLM exists is because the media doesn't cover a black individual putting a bullet in the head of a 5yo but the media makes it national news when a white person inadvertently calls the police on a black person. The media is manipulating you. The media is the enemy of the people.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This has pretty much been the case. The constant BLM propaganda barrage by the NBA has made it unwatchable. I watch highlights and maybe tail end of the games but cant stand it otherwise. If I were tuning in to see political movements, I would watch cspan instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bunch of fake basketball fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There isn't enough BLM promotion

The NBA needs to do more

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This has pretty much been the case. The constant BLM propaganda barrage by the NBA has made it unwatchable. I watch highlights and maybe tail end of the games but cant stand it otherwise. If I were tuning in to see political movements, I would watch cspan instead.
    How is it?

Too much other options to enjoy UCL, MLB and NHL. Might check out Finals if Clippers or Mavs make it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They need to come with an app or something that blurs out all the grafitti in the NBA games. Not all of us care to see all that all in our face all the time.

Baseball is hard to watch. ...always has been

How is it?

Too much other options to enjoy UCL, MLB and NHL. Might check out Finals if Clippers or Mavs make it.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The NBAs favorite rioters just making the world a better place per the usual.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When you become aware that the media is manipulating you to create racial division you should be on alert to all the bull stories they'll cover while ignoring stories that don't fit their narrative. They ignore a black guy shooting a 5yo boy in the head and cover nonsense like this for days. Another similar incident was the Starbucks story. And when possible they'll manufacturer stories like they did when they attacked the high school kid wearing a maga hat for smirking at an asshole beating a drum in his face. They seem bent on pushing an evil whites narrative and a poor black/non white victims at the hands of whites narrative.

The media is the enemy of the people. That is more clear than ever.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never forget the support BLM rioters received from the left, media, and corporations as they murder Innocents, attack Innocents, throw explosives at police, shine high powered lasers in the eyes of police, loot stores, and burn down businesses already hurting during a pandemic shutdown. BLM and all the idiots that support them.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is really a pervasive ideology that will ruin this country irrevocably if good people don't stand up. They actively hate white people and they hate characteristics that lead to success. These people will ruin this country forever. Paying professional athletes to push their destructive ideology on the masses is not going to help matters. You actually have to do something or this ideology will continue to grow and destroy the country.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Modern leftist ideology hates white people. There is no denying this reality.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Justice Department declared Thursday that a two-year investigation of Yale University’s admissions has found that the Ivy League school illegally discriminates against White and Asian American applicants in the highly compe ive process of choosing an undergraduate class."

Found the systemic racism.

I'll wait for Pop and all the professional athletes that hate racism and care about equality to speak up.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

When you become aware that the media is manipulating you to create racial division you should be on alert to all the bull stories they'll cover while ignoring stories that don't fit their narrative. They ignore a black guy shooting a 5yo boy in the head and cover nonsense like this for days. Another similar incident was the Starbucks story. And when possible they'll manufacturer stories like they did when they attacked the high school kid wearing a maga hat for smirking at an asshole beating a drum in his face. They seem bent on pushing an evil whites narrative and a poor black/non white victims at the hands of whites narrative.

The media is the enemy of the people. That is more clear than ever.
    Have to give the media (if you can call them that anymore) a lot of credit. They have managed to even get white people hating white people. Now that is some masterful sh%t.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The DOJ's probe of Yale found that Asian American and White students are one-tenth to one-fourth as likely to be admitted to the New Haven, Connecticut, university as Black students with comparable academic resumes, the press release said."

"We are proud of Yale's admissions practices, and we will not change them on the basis of such a meritless, hasty accusation."

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/13/yale...ment-says.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is why I have no white friends and would never allow my kids to date one.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is why I have no white friends and would never allow my kids to date one.
    This is a prime example of in-group bias. Despite all the propaganda about the evil white racist conservatives the average black and Hispanic American has higher rates of in-group bias than white conservatives. Mainstream leftist narratives are built on a mountain of lies.

Thanks for more evidence of the lefts hatred of white people.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BLM is one of the most de able groups of people ever formed in the US. Apparently white people can't move into a historically black neighborhood without being racists that need to repent for their sins against cult BLM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good ol’ Nate the great (hate) still at it! You and I both know you’re a clown and ANYONE taking you serious has daddy issues�� Of course everyone here feels shooting a kid is the way to go .........Classy Nate��

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

BLM is one of the most de able groups of people ever formed in the US. Apparently white people can't move into a historically black neighborhood without being racists that need to repent for their sins against cult BLM.

The whites in the crowd "oh no my Grandparents live there"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nate you are a walking / breathing racial divide; keep on fighting the good fight for division��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a prime example of in-group bias. Despite all the propaganda about the evil white racist conservatives the average black and Hispanic American has higher rates of in-group bias than white conservatives. Mainstream leftist narratives are built on a mountain of lies.

Thanks for more evidence of the lefts hatred of white people.
    The difference between me and whites is that they hide their feelings. I let you know that I don’t like u.

Thread Information