Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they're going to make it permament, they should stop accepting blood money from China. I don't have a problem with BLM. I have a problem with the NBA promoting this while muzzling their own employees(violating free speech) at the request of their Chinese overlords, who are committing heinous crimes against humanity. Genocide, slave labor, organ harvesting, etc. China demanded that the NBA/Rockets fire and censor Morey. They didn't fire him yet but they successfully put a gag order on him. Pretty disgusting that the NBA is limiting free speech about a totalitarian government while pretending to care about social issues. It's hypocrisy. And this is coming from someone that never voted Republican in his life. No idea how the subject of China became a partisan issue. They're a horrible country that both sides of the political spectrum need to criticize and hopefully sanction.
    I'm game with that. I don't defend what China does, I'm just a realist. The NBA is a business and they're not going to leave money on the table.

From a business standpoint, it would be unwise for them to shift their Chinese strategy before November though.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Just say it Nathan... Black Lives Matter... it's not so hard.
    spoken like someone who has never seen the hood ask chiraq if black lives matter

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm game with that. I don't defend what China does, I'm just a realist. The NBA is a business and they're not going to leave money on the table.

From a business standpoint, it would be unwise for them to shift their Chinese strategy before November though.
    I've said this elsewhere, but it was a massive mistake on the NBA's part to accept that China money. I understand from a business perspective but it sets a bad precedent where the NBA is now acting as lapdogs to an evil government. The Morey fiasco made me lose respect for NBA, Pop, Kerr, Lebron and the rest of the league that hung him out to dry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spoken like someone who has never seen the hood ask chiraq if black lives matter
    Please niglet, I lived in a 3rd world country half my life... why don't you go visit a favela in Sao Paulo and come back to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've said this elsewhere, but it was a massive mistake on the NBA's part to accept that China money. I understand from a business perspective but it sets a bad precedent where the NBA is now acting as lapdogs to an evil government. The Morey fiasco made me lose respect for NBA, Pop, Kerr, Lebron and the rest of the league that hung him out to dry.
    Well, this was happening with Stern too, tbh, they just target a different demographic now...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    But then how do you reconcile white supremacists being statistically the biggest internal terror threat in the US, according to the FBI? Oh you don't, of course, because you see what you wanna see and you hear what you wanna hear.
    Black homicides in the inner city do not qualify as terror because they did it on accident.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black homicides in the inner city do not qualify as terror because they did it on accident.
    Not really, it's because they're not targeting random, innocent people. They're normally related to drugs, gangs, etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe your statement should be directed at Nate The Hate..........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe your statement should be directed at Nate The Hate..........
    lmao

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, hopefully the NBA makes the BLM sponsorship permanent...

Just the white grievance from the likes of Nathan is comedic gold, IMVHO...
    "White grievance" seems like a concept the left would declare racist if said about any other race. They hate whites so they don't care about using their racialized nonsense in an attempt to silence white people.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

At some point people should recognize their inability to hold a peaceful and nonviolent protest instead violent riots and realize these are not good people. For some reason conservatives are able to hold overwhelmingly peaceful protests and the BLM mob is incapable.
    But then how do you reconcile white supremacists being statistically the biggest internal terror threat in the US, according to the FBI? Oh you don't, of course, because you see what you wanna see and you hear what you wanna hear.
    What connection are we making here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "White grievance" seems like a concept the left would declare racist if said about any other race. They hate whites so they don't care about using their racialized nonsense in an attempt to silence white people.
    Not really, no. Cry some more though, it's hilarious. The fact you've spent so much time and energy ITT really says everything that needs to be said on how much this angers you.

Nobody is silencing you, AFAIK. I'm just thoroughly enjoying your meltdown in here.

What connection are we making here?
    That clearly violence in these protests are largely isolated incidents (and certainly reprehensible), despite your claims and no matter how many short clips you post. Some of them even started by the the official terror threat in the US, white supremacists.

If you have any other questions, you can your ask white supremacist buddy FrostKing, he seems to have understood the connection just fine, tbh...

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, no. Cry some more though, it's hilarious. The fact you've spent so much time and energy ITT really says everything that needs to be said on how much this angers you.

Nobody is silencing you, AFAIK. I'm just thoroughly enjoying your meltdown in here.

That clearly violence in these protests are largely isolated incidents (and certainly reprehensible), despite your claims and no matter how many short clips you post. Some of them even started by the the official terror threat in the US, white supremacists.

If you have any other questions, you can your ask white supremacist buddy FrostKing, he seems to have understood the connection just fine, tbh...
    Yes, really. The left gets upset with using "man" in traditional jobs but they'll uses skin color against whites.

No, the violence is not isolated. They are incapable of holding a peaceful protest. Which is what I stated. And you did not refute that but compared BLM to a hate group and that is supposed to make them look good for some reason. Much of their violence is not even being counted and that's why state police in certain areas are disengaging because it's of no use to arrest someone when they are automatically released. Also the white supremacists aren't being supported by large swaths of the population, politicians, and corporations like the NBA. The violent BLM mob is also a growing threat and their ideology is not just a threat through physical violence.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's more dangerous a BLM event or a KKK event?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is basically how left wing violence gets treated tbh. A small fraction of the violence from BLM mobs and antifa are currently being counted. Some people will want you to think it's rare. No, there is so much that the system can't handle it and they think if they try it's counterproductive because these violent groups will just become more violent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on your race?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being poor does not define being black.....
    Sadly it does. Of course, it's not the only defining characteristic, but black generational wealth, what little there was largely vanished in the 2008 Great Recession economic crash, such that black wealth is at an all time low.

https://www.theguardian.com/inequali...rns-new-report

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is basically how left wing violence gets treated tbh. A small fraction of the violence from BLM mobs and antifa are currently being counted. Some people will want you to think it's rare. No, there is so much that the system can't handle it and they think if they try it's counterproductive because these violent groups will just become more violent.
    Nazi sympathizing white nationalist POS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wish there was a point in explaining the origins for black on black crime that actually made a bit of difference to the willfully ignorant MAGAts like yourself but there's not, so I just like to say off face in those cir stances.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nazi sympathizing white nationalist POS.
    White liberal racist. .................. I can do that too. ................ Now, I've lived in the projects in New York, been a member of the NAACP and have been part of this fight since the 70s.
    I will tell you this, pulling white people down will never lift black people up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White liberal racist. .................. I can do that too. ................ Now, I've lived in the projects in New York, been a member of the NAACP and have been part of this fight since the 70s.
    I will tell you this, pulling white people down will never lift black people up.
    Ill pull down all the fascists I want, cool?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ill pull down all the fascists I want, cool?
    I am extremely cool with that as long as you realize that there just as many on the left as there are on the right, maybe more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, really. The left gets upset with using "man" in traditional jobs but they'll uses skin color against whites.

No, the violence is not isolated. They are incapable of holding a peaceful protest. Which is what I stated. And you did not refute that but compared BLM to a hate group and that is supposed to make them look good for some reason. Much of their violence is not even being counted and that's why state police in certain areas are disengaging because it's of no use to arrest someone when they are automatically released. Also the white supremacists aren't being supported by large swaths of the population, politicians, and corporations like the NBA. The violent BLM mob is also a growing threat and their ideology is not just a threat through physical violence.
    lmao, narratives. Get out of modern stormfront and go to the street. Stop being scared of the black man.

Why do you think large swaths of the population supports them? It's because snowflakes like you that want to perpetuate racism, and that ain't happening.

why is this even a question? terrorized this country hanging colored people for a century and you're asking? Ask George Floyd's family how's that going...

This whole "I forgot white people have a past" and "this is the monster white people created" is convenient, it's just not real. Time's up.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao, narratives. Get out of modern stormfront and go to the street. Stop being scared of the black man.

Why do you think large swaths of the population supports them? It's because snowflakes like you that want to perpetuate racism, and that ain't happening.

why is this even a question? terrorized this country hanging colored people for a century and you're asking? Ask George Floyd's family how's that going...

This whole "I forgot white people have a past" and "this is the monster white people created" is convenient, it's just not real. Time's up.
    Large swaths of the population listen to false narratives.

It's a question because BLM seems incapable of holding a peaceful event. The KKK probably has better odds of holding a nonviolent event. That's why I asked others for their opinion.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information