Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You familiar with the beating the proud boys did on folks at Charlottesville? How many have since been arrested and charged with felonies? Or how about the guy that drove into the crowd purposely injuring several and killing Heather Heyer?

Or how about the decades and centuries of abuses, rapings, murders, etc of the upstabding white folk of America upon ppl POC, including women and children.

Nathan, you can take your sob stories of the occasional white guy getting his ass beat down in rejection of white supremacy and stick it where the sun don't shine, capische?

Now kindly go whine to someone that gives a flying about your Proud Boy brethren. I'm antifa, which means against fascism. Deal with it. If you aren't also, you're contributing to the problem. Now off.
    There it is. That’s a jacked up thing to proclaim. Makes sense now.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not a good look for the NBA tbh

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but muh raccoon

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There it is. That’s a jacked up thing to proclaim. Makes sense now.
    He justified it with the propagandistic breakdown of what "antifa" stands for. All any group has to do is call themselves something good and extremists will paint you as the bad guy when you point out that their group is de able. That's the obvious reason for the labels of antifa and BLM. Politicians do the same thing when they name things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not a good look for the NBA tbh
    wasn't that rocket from guardians of the galaxy???

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That racoon video would be national news if that was a group of maga hat wearing people. The mainstream propaganda networks won't cover this.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You familiar with the beating the proud boys did on folks at Charlottesville? How many have since been arrested and charged with felonies? Or how about the guy that drove into the crowd purposely injuring several and killing Heather Heyer?

Or how about the decades and centuries of abuses, rapings, murders, etc of the upstabding white folk of America upon ppl POC, including women and children.

Nathan, you can take your sob stories of the occasional white guy getting his ass beat down in rejection of white supremacy and stick it where the sun don't shine, capische?

Now kindly go whine to someone that gives a flying about your Proud Boy brethren. I'm antifa, which means against fascism. Deal with it. If you aren't also, you're contributing to the problem. Now off.
    Your post make me remember. It is not White supremacy. I have a different background than you and - your family. Let's respect each other and not claim political supremacy while supporting this way of life.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dem politicians don't like when the "peaceful protesters" come to their neighborhood apparently. I'm shocked.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In the fight against fascism they are trying to get every group of American besides male and white. Instead of mentioning the popular gender of "male" she mentioned the even more popular group of "gender expanding" people. And every color besides white, the largest group in America, was worth mentioning. Seems they are leaving out the groups they openly hate.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Racism is foundational to modern leftist ideology and that is why BLM mobs are roaming the streets of America.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Remember the lie "we're not protesting against the flag" that they used to spew? Now they are marching neighborhoods and demonizing people for having a flag attached to their house.

--------------

White man on his porch.

BLM: This is another example of white man feeling comfortable. I bet you never had a struggle in your life.

------------

BLM is a violent and racist group. BLM.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine how racist you'd have to be to verbally attack a person on their porch because they are white. And then they suggested that they probably haven't faced any struggles because they are white. The left is very racist. Their worldview can't even accept the reality that everyone faces struggles.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This BLM group seems lovely.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The demand for racism far exceeds the supply. That reality plus a toxic ideology has resulted in numerous hate hoaxes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus christ man shut the up already
    At this point your constant whining about politics in the spurs form is annoying as . Take your autistic screeching to the political forum and quit talking to yourself

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the NBA wants to push leftist ideology and a violent leftist group like BLM then people should know reality tbh.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll continue posting about BLM mobs, media manipulation, and the cancerous leftist ideology in this thread until it's locked. It's important to counter NBA propaganda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus christ man shut the up already
    At this point your constant whining about politics in the spurs form is annoying as . Take your autistic screeching to the political forum and quit talking to yourself
    he has posted plenty in the political forum about his fear of black men... much like in here, nobody is buying what he's selling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here's Nathan in his latest attempt to board a plane...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the NBA wants to push leftist ideology and a violent leftist group like BLM then people should know reality tbh.
    ENOUGH. Stop posting this in the main forum.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I'll continue posting about BLM mobs, media manipulation, and the cancerous leftist ideology in this thread until it's locked. It's important to counter NBA propaganda.
    you're a got and no one worth a gives a what you have to say. did you notice the thread at this point is you talking to yourself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep posting if you feel like it.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Where's our forum Antifa member that reps the group with pride?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Where's our forum Antifa member that reps the group with pride?
    That's just beautiful. I'm proud of Portland. Pro-police rally? Lol, get the out, as if they need a ing rally... Keep at it, America.

Thread Information