Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    wtf i was already on the fence about watching no this is an auto skip fook the nba

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then

Don’t

Watch.

Pretty damn simple. If something offends you, you can simply choose not to partake.

LMAO. How about "If a statue offends you Just.Don't.Look.At.It"?

Tell me what channel I can turn to if I want to see a sitcom with Rosanne Barr? I can't, because she said something you SJW's didn't like and they cancelled her highly-rated TV show. I don't want to watch that crazy pig, but you ing fascists want to filter out anything that triggers you personally, but tell people to change the channel if they don't like what you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM is a joke.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stfu sports are supposed to be an escape from politics i dont want to sit through game commentary about social justice every fooking minute & commercials about inequality every fooking break.........news flash your not oppressed you committed a crime & resisted
    True. If all the people(don't matter the color) just followed directions when being arrested, they wouldn't be dead. If all the thugs who died trying to fight cops would of just chosen to live a normal Life, and deticated their livelyhood to a trade, career or just working a simple stocker job at HEB. They wouldn't be dead. Play stupid games with demonic forces; you will end up in jail and in . George Floyd died in mortal sin. His mama better have 30 Gregorian masses to try to save his lost soul. The truth does hurt for many of you who worship these degenerates. And I'm not excusing the cops behavior either. They all need to repent and look how they treat people. It don't matter if their career criminals, we're all children of God.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're ing ignorant. People have protested in this way and been fired for it.

I frankly get that you see what you want to see. You're part of the problem, not the solution.

You're as racist as anyone out there, woke white knight.
    The only ignorant is you my friend, you and the Trump trolls in this forum that are trying to manipulate peoples opinions.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    First they told us
    "Just avoid social media and pre/postgame"

Then they said
    "Just watch with the audio off"

Finally the reality set in
    "Just give in already"

*CLICK*

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only ignorant is you my friend, you and the Trump trolls in this forum that are trying to manipulate peoples opinions.
    Dunno what you're talking about. But at least you're not being a racist fascist like Dex.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    First they told us
    "Just avoid social media and pre/postgame"

Then they said
    "Just watch with the audio off"

Finally the reality set in
    "Just give in already"

*CLICK*
    its going to be with every sport now so unless youre a blm member you either have to give in & be bombarded with it or not watch the sports u love........or become a white knight like Dex

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    its going to be with every sport now so unless youre a blm member you either have to give in & be bombarded with it or not watch the sports u love........or become a white knight like Dex
    We are part of the problem. We were complicit. We helped fund this athletics obsession in America. I was probably one of the bigger CBB & CFB fans on here but I support dropping athletics from Colleges. Let's see these guys attend school on their own dime and rack up student loans like the rest of us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO. How about "If a statue offends you Just.Don't.Look.At.It"?

Tell me what channel I can turn to if I want to see a sitcom with Rosanne Barr? I can't, because she said something you SJW's didn't like and they cancelled her highly-rated TV show. I don't want to watch that crazy pig, but you ing fascists want to filter out anything that triggers you personally, but tell people to change the channel if they don't like what you do.
    They’re a permanent structure, and usually placed where you CANNOT avoid seeing them, like the main downtown square. Now, if you create a loser/traitor statue park in an out of the way place where the yahoos can go visit their pantheon of loser gods, I’m with you. No one would go there who didn’t want to see them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re a permanent structure, and usually placed where you CANNOT avoid seeing them, like the main downtown square. Now, if you create a loser/traitor statue park in an out of the way place where the yahoos can go visit their pantheon of loser gods, I’m with you. No one would go there who didn’t want to see them.

Oh no, you're not going to weasel out that easy. People could just be innocently browsing through the channels and accidentally see something that offends them. And that's not fair. Besides, you're not mad that some of those people that the statues were made of are losers. You're mad because they were the winners. And Rosanne isn't a statue, but the fascists still demanded that she be removed.

So just say what you mean. You're a pussy that gets triggered easily, and you don't want to look the other way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How will you ever survive this terrible injustice to your way of life?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no, you're not going to weasel out that easy. People could just be innocently browsing through the channels and accidentally see something that offends them. And that's not fair. Besides, you're not mad that some of those people that the statues were made of are losers. You're mad because they were the winners. And Rosanne isn't a statue, but the fascists still demanded that she be removed.

So just say what you mean. You're a pussy that gets triggered easily, and you don't want to look the other way.

You're funny, Zeus. Each and every man who took up arms for, or served in the govt. of the confederacy committed treason, and in some cases high treason, against the United Sates of America. For showing mercy, and NOT putting them in front of firing squads or hanging them, we are cursed by images of their loser asses. It was probably a mistake not to Nuremberg the entire lot of them.

Thinks the surrender monkey confederates were winners.
    Triggered by an unfunny fat female comic who's 15 minutes were LONG over.

“I think it wiser, not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered.” Robert E. Lee 1869

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are part of the problem. We were complicit. We helped fund this athletics obsession in America. I was probably one of the bigger CBB & CFB fans on here but I support dropping athletics from Colleges. Let's see these guys attend school on their own dime and rack up student loans like the rest of us.
    I’m actually ok with this. Let college athletics be played by actual students. Yes the level and talent of play will be greatly diminished but you’ll still have alumni and fans support their school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You act like school is the object. They want to play pro ball, and the system is set up so they have to do one (bb) or a few (fb) years before that happens. The NBA is already on track to eliminate that roadblock in 2022, and now has a viable minor league for development, so enjoy watching your intramurals on ESPN 28, the only network that will be interested.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're funny, Zeus. Each and every man who took up arms for, or served in the govt. of the confederacy committed treason, and in some cases high treason, against the United Sates of America. For showing mercy, and NOT putting them in front of firing squads or hanging them, we are cursed by images of their loser asses. It was probably a mistake not to Nuremberg the entire lot of them.

Thinks the surrender monkey confederates were winners.
    Triggered by an unfunny fat female comic who's 15 minutes were LONG over.

“I think it wiser, not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered.” Robert E. Lee 1869

Grant and Lincoln were on the losing side? Columbus? Admitting you were so threatened by a has-been fat woman that you had to get her off the air? Beavis, you dumbass.

About half of you apes think I'm too "right wing", and the other half think I'm not right wing enough. And that's just what I like.

When you lot have killed each other off, and a new tribe of apes starts sharpening sticks and scratching gang signs on rocks, I'll be here to egg them on and laugh. My only worry is that you've already devolved so far that you won't be able to do a proper job of it, and I'll be stuck with you a few more millennia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have a problem with BLM go watch golf or whatever it is white people watch. ing about BLM in the NBA when the majority of players are black. gtfo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have a problem with BLM go watch golf or whatever it is white people watch. ing about BLM in the NBA when the majority of players are black. gtfo
    Good god, I am agreeing with RD2191 for once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    ur a fooking feet washer get on your knees & lick those blm nuts
    Last edited by playblair; 06-30-2020 at 01:28 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Personally, I'm laughing at the whites that will continue watching.

Are you one of the feet washers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the level of fandom should be turned down a notch. I have been an avid fan for a long time but both my sons want nothing to do with professional sports. Its been that way for them for a long time going back 20 years. Their point is that it is a waste of time to live so much of your life vicariously through another person. Particularly for people who really could care less about you or your problems regardless of race. Maybe they have a good point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree with both of you. The difference is, I have a problem with BOTH sides of the cancel culture. Pass by the statues. Stop insisting that professors get fired if they don't wear a BLM T-Shirt. Stop getting people kicked off TV, or getting a woman fired because of something her boyfriend said on Facebook.

The cancel culture crowd are the new fascisti. But the pendulum always swings the opposite direction, eventually. Mussolini got executed, and Ceaucescu and his wife got hung. I think that part is hilarious. It's just that a lot of innocent people always suffer along the way. A whole bunch of you are young enough that you're going to be running from your comments and at udes.

The only thing you apes learn from history is that you don't learn from history.

Thread Information